Sonnen asked King Mo did he take a dive against CC

Right on the chin.
Even your assumption that fights in Japan are worked is heavy case of acute idiotism.

vlcsnap_2017_01_11_15h14m01s6.png

vlcsnap_2017_01_11_15h14m40s143.png

You must think King Mo is Jay Leno. I don't see anything landing on the chin.

Mo needs to call Sonnen out and claim he "is too pussy to fight under JMMA rules" " his whole career his an joke". Great way to get some buzz.

Chael is just stirring the pot.. lol, he loves it. He knows that King Mo will make a comment about it afterwards.

Chael Sonnen trained at WCW's Power Plant back in the day. Mo Lawal did some professional wrestling in the past. Maybe Sonnen knows a work when he sees one? But like many have stated, you can't trust his opinions anymore.

I called works on all those Cro Cop wins in the Rizin tournament from the get go. One would think with the ring and numerous camera angles --- hell, even a ref cam -- we'd get one clear shot of that left upper cut that hit Mo on the chin. I saw a shoulder strike, but not the chin. The follow up shots to the ground didn't even land with any authority. It was highly suspicious.

After how that Baruto fight ended I was "fuck this bullshit." Baruto was hit with a knee, went down in pain ....but he sure got out of the ring quickly after it ended didn't he?

The Alliakbari fight where the left that dropped him to end the fight didn't even connect solidly. It is possible he just wanted out of the fight, but I don't know...

Notice also how with the superior production and multiple camera angles you never see any slow down of the strikes.
You can see mo's legs give out. I know you're trolling though

If you want to call it a fix and think that mo went out there with the intention of actually getting knocked out, for real, that's one thing.

But if you want to pretend that the punches didn't actually land...

bork1}

wonder why outside the UFC Cro Cop & co are destroyers even today but when they are in the UFC they make Schaub look like Tyson

Cro Cop was a struggle for Schaub who said he's the strongest opponent he had, including Shane Carwin.

Sure he ended up providing a HL reel of KOs during UFC cuz he was past prime but if you really know about fighting he gave pretty much everyone a good bout. All the fights were close.

Back