Sonnen asked King Mo did he take a dive against CC

It's impossible to have a rational discussion when it comes to Cro-Cop.

His fanbase is too emotionally vested. Nostalgia and denial drown their cognition.
I think I'm starting to love you. Even though everything you say is stupid and wrong

Why does Chael have some kind of personal vendetta against guys like Cro Cop and constantly try to delegitimize them by alleging fixed fights?

He's a piece of shit and I hope Tito hurts him real bad
Chael said one time it had to do with an encounter in an elevator. I can't find the interview

Reported.
What comedy club do you perform at?

I remember you posting about it in that Mir thread.

I Wouldnt be surprised if you were secretly Katt Williams in disguise with how funny you are. Nah can't be Katt Williams. He isnt clever enough to post the black guy ? Gifs. Only a real powerful comedian/haX0r/snowden could imprrss the way you do. You're a god amongst men. Are you in Anonymous? You seem very tough and edgy and good with gifs. You have to be in Anonymous.

I thought all his GP finishes looked like dives TBH.

I think I'm starting to love you. Even though everything you say is stupid and wrong
Yes.....i love him for quite some time now.........he is just like us.....his CC fandom is admirable.....he is just expressing it in a different way than we do......

I thought all his GP finishes looked like dives TBH.
I could somewhat understand for Baruto fight.....but anyone who thinks Mo and Aliakbari are dives should seriously stop watching MMA and watch smth else...

Sonnen just talks out of his ass nonstop and people eat it up.

If you think that was fixed then you don't know what a fix looks like or how they are booked.

wonder why outside the UFC Cro Cop & co are destroyers even today but when they are in the UFC they make Schaub look like Tyson
Because Cro Cop is much better in the ring than in the cage.
He is handicapped in the cage, and it is impossible to apply his kickboxing style is such large, open and circular space, and heavier guys can push him to the fence.
Cro Cop has over 120 fights in the ring in boxing, K-1 and PRIDE, and he can apply the same style and movement there.

UFC result are not true measure of his quality, it is like Peyton Manning playing in rugby world cup against New Zeland.

Eeeh, he has the mind of being a great con man/hustler/whatever, he's sharp where it matters, but I dont find him to be some kind of intellectual. Not that I'm some Einstein myself.
mtr2aw.jpg

Sonnen would fold from one punch by Mirko.

None of those fight looked fixed. You know what Cro Cop fight looked like a work? The Pat Barry fight. It happened in the UFC too.

None of those fight looked fixed. You know what Cro Cop fight looked like a work? The Pat Barry fight. It happened in the UFC too.
Yeah, those 2 face busting punches Barry landed in the first Rd looked sooooo fake

Love Chael but dude can go full retard sometimes, I'd love to see Chael fight CC just to see him experience how fake JMMA is.

He did take a dive. Dont give a fuck what anyone says. Its obvious. Said it plenty of times here as well.

Yeah, those 2 face busting punches Barry landed in the first Rd looked sooooo fake
According to Chael: In Pride they would only tell 1 fighter that it was a work. Why else wouldn't Pat Barry go to finish it on the ground in the 1st?

I'm just trying to fit in with the rest of the people that scream WORK!

Some of you have really short attention spans. Try twisting your knee and ankle backwards and have some HW knee your nuts repeatedly and see if you can perform at 100%. Crocop was seriously injured most of his UFC career. Current Crocop has long since overcome his sports psychology issues (he's not afraid to punch or kick like before vs. JDS, etc).

Back