Solution to the UFC cutting Khabib's guy

The cage should be electrified too. Maybe throw some hungry wild dogs in the mix. Barbed wire knuckles.

Also instead of TUF they should recreate it with prisoners.

eh na, either let him stay or dont. wtf did Artem have to do with the brawl?
Artem is on team Conor. He should be cut regardless. Zubaira is not likely to be much but a good filler for cards either as an opponent for the home fighter ie against a Brazilian in Brazil or to fill a European card especially in Russia, Germany etc. Also Artem was already booked to fight Zubaira.

I mean this whole situation is already pure WWE so why not make it a career match. Last minute No-DQ while we are at it!

Aww, thats cute. You think the UFC is some noble business who really gives a damn about whats fair. Look what they have done to fighters in the past and I can ASSURE you theydont give a damn if he is undefeated or not.
Lol Khabib is a way marketable champion than T-Wood is. He's an asset , and they are not idiots to let him leave just for their integrity

I think it's the fact Artem has caused a lot of shit with the bus attack and that.

Tbh you can't let this fight go through unless neither team has a corner or people like conor/khabib there.
Artem was in Ireland during the brawl though, he had nothing to do with it so should not face any punishment.

He already got punished for just being at the bus incident by being pulled off the card and losing a paycheck. He didnt attack anything or anyone during that incident.

Artem was in Ireland during the brawl though, he had nothing to do with it so should not face any punishment.

He already got punished for just being at the bus incident by being pulled off the card and losing a paycheck. He didnt attack anything or anyone during that incident.
I don't think anyone said Artem should be punished for the brawl. You missed the point where he shouldn't have ever even be in the UFC and he most certainly should have already been cut based on his sub .500 record overall as well as in the UFC.

I don't think anyone said Artem should be punished for the brawl. You missed the point where he shouldn't have ever even be in the UFC and he most certainly should have already been cut based on his sub .500 record overall as well as in the UFC.
so your solution is to just cut him?

lol stop posting

easily the dumbest post Ive saw on sherdog today
I think you are taking that out of context. Artem should be cut based on his record, not based on being on Conor's team. Who else has made the UFC with a 11-10 record? who else is 4-2 in the UFC and still fighting?

As much as I'd like such stipulations in MMA just because they put more excitement into a fight, especially one as low level competition-wise as this one, I don't think this would be the fair way to go about. If Tukhugov gets fired, it should be for what he has done wrong last saturday. Someone who loses a fight to Artem Lobov will be cut anyway, that's always a stipulation when you fight a guy with that record in the UFC.

You do not honestly believe that Conor just lost his selling power, do you? The guy's as much discussed right as know as he's been for the last 3-4 years. I'd guess his selling power right now is higher than it was in the months between the Poirier and Siver fight, and back then he was already considered the hottest thing in MMA. A guy with such buzz around him doesn't just lose his stock by losing, people are going to keep tuning in and watch his career progress.

What happened though is that Khabib's drawing power did indeed increase a lot. I think some are underestimating by how much, this will show when his next fight is up and the UFC is smart enough to pull all the strings to make him a name of his own detached from Conor McGregor. In Ferguson they'd even have the ideal opponent to do that. Dangerous, on a serious winning streak, exciting in the cage and a controversial character.
I think he has seen the apex of his drawing power and is on the north side of the hill now

Thats a possible solution but I dont think they care that much. Connor sells and Khabib does not so the UFC will do whats in their best interest reguardless of whats fair.
Hate to burst your bubble but Khabib has gained a shit ton of followers since Saturday. He has 11 million now. Khabib isn't going anywhere.

I think you are taking that out of context. Artem should be cut based on his record, not based on being on Conor's team. Who else has made the UFC with a 11-10 record? who else is 4-2 in the UFC and still fighting?
as much as he had a shit record he KO'd multiple people in a row on TUF to earn his contract. the fact you are so keen on people losing their jobs says a lot about you

I think he has seen the apex of his drawing power and is on the north side of the hill now
Agreed Conor hit his peak in mma drawing power on Saturday.

2.5 mil ppv for a MMA fight is nothing to sneeze at but I doubt Conor can pull numbers like that again. I don't even think a rematch will do as well.

as much as he had a shit record he KO'd multiple people in a row on TUF to earn his contract. the fact you are so keen on people losing their jobs says a lot about you
Better fighters on TUF have never officially seen the inside of the octogon before.

You guys are overthinking the situation. Dana is the ultimate flip-flopper. He pulled Zubaira and said he will be cut just for PR reasons. When the dust settles he will be put back on the preliminaries, maybe after a suspension according to the 'UFC joke code of conduct'.

Back