Solution to the UFC cutting Khabib's guy

Jared Rollins
Brad Imes
James McSweeny

All better fighters than Artem. (Winning records) All have seen much less octogon time than Artem.
all of them fought in the octagon, all of them.... you said "never officially seen the inside of the octagon" .

all of them fought in the octagon, all of them.... you said "never officially seen the inside of the octagon" .
Rollins fought once in UFC.
Imes and McSweeny fought 3 times each.

You're right. I should have said seen significantly less octogon time.

Nah. Cut Tukhugov, And if Khabib cause trouble, let USADA deal with him.

I mean this whole situation is already pure WWE so why not make it a career match. Last minute No-DQ while we are at it!

Loser leaves town match! And then at the next card, a masked fighter (Who is TOTALLY NOT the loser) will jump into the cage while the ref is distracted and hit one fighter with brass knuckles he had hidden in his fight shorts.

The solution is you keep them on the roster but cancel the fight. The UFC absolutely does not want these two teams in the same building any time soon, and I think everyone will understand and accept this.

Zubaira Tukhugov was supposed to fight Artem Lobov but the UFC has pulled that fight. Dana has stated that he has/will be cut. We all know Artem is only in the UFC because Conor wants him to be and even Artem admitted he should be cut based on merit. Now Khabib has thrown down an ultimatum to the UFC, if they cut Zubaira then he goes as well.

How can the UFC go back on their word regarding cutting Zubaira? I have a simple solution that will satisfy Khabib and his team while benefiting the UFC and ratings for the Halifax card.

Tukhugov vs Lobov goes ahead as planned with an added stipulation that whoever loses is cut and whoever wins gets another fight in the UFC. They can promote that off of the Brawl coverage in the mainstream media. They can have both teams agree to let these two fighters settle all of the bad blood and end it in the Octagon. I think despite being a major "Pro Wrasslin" gimmick it would be appropriate in this case. Its a win win for the UFC and both camps can't disagree as they have to back "Their Guy".

Would this make you care more about that fight the you did prior to UFC 229? Would you make sure to watch if they went ahead with this?
Brilliant solution. But I'd save that for a PPV. In fact, I'd rather watch that than a lot of PPV headliners.

In fact, get the State Department involved and the loser gets his visa revoked right there on the spot.

Zubaira Tukhugov was supposed to fight Artem Lobov but the UFC has pulled that fight. Dana has stated that he has/will be cut. We all know Artem is only in the UFC because Conor wants him to be and even Artem admitted he should be cut based on merit. Now Khabib has thrown down an ultimatum to the UFC, if they cut Zubaira then he goes as well.

How can the UFC go back on their word regarding cutting Zubaira? I have a simple solution that will satisfy Khabib and his team while benefiting the UFC and ratings for the Halifax card.

Tukhugov vs Lobov goes ahead as planned with an added stipulation that whoever loses is cut and whoever wins gets another fight in the UFC. They can promote that off of the Brawl coverage in the mainstream media. They can have both teams agree to let these two fighters settle all of the bad blood and end it in the Octagon. I think despite being a major "Pro Wrasslin" gimmick it would be appropriate in this case. Its a win win for the UFC and both camps can't disagree as they have to back "Their Guy".

Would this make you care more about that fight the you did prior to UFC 229? Would you make sure to watch if they went ahead with this?
It is a good idea.
but I don't think Conor's camp will be happy to put Lobov on the line because of a brawl he was not a central part of.
Yes, funny enough this all started with him... perhaps there's karma after all :)

as much as he had a shit record he KO'd multiple people in a row on TUF to earn his contract. the fact you are so keen on people losing their jobs says a lot about you
Atrem is not entitled to a job in the UFC. Everyone else has to earn their job. The fact that you think Artem is entitled to a UFC job because of who he knows and who he blows rather than the merits says a lot about you. Artem is Cage Warrior, M1, KOTC level at best.

It is a good idea.
but I don't think Conor's camp will be happy to put Lobov on the line because of a brawl he was not a central part of.
Yes, funny enough this all started with him... perhaps there's karma after all :)
IMO he should already be cut and if he loses again the UFC and even Conor will have to admit that. Its a no lose proposition for Artem really.

Dana said that reviewing the footage. He could give them another chance

Problem is Artum didnt do shit why would he agree to such a thing? He was not even at bus incident nor involved in 229.

Here's the solution: Dana "reviews" tape and give the dagestanis involved 1 yr suspension.

Everyone saves face.

Atrem is not entitled to a job in the UFC. Everyone else has to earn their job. The fact that you think Artem is entitled to a UFC job because of who he knows and who he blows rather than the merits says a lot about you. Artem is Cage Warrior, M1, KOTC level at best.
I never claimed he was entitled to his job, but he did earn his way there. Who the UFC have on their roster means fuck all to me. If Artem is or isnt a UFC fighter in the future wont lose me any sleep. He will still fight and I will still support him

Problem is Artum didnt do shit why would he agree to such a thing? He was not even at bus incident nor involved in 229.
artem-conor-reax.jpg

IMO he should already be cut and if he loses again the UFC and even Conor will have to admit that. Its a no lose proposition for Artem really.
I agree with you.
But I don't think they will like to make public that this fight will be losers go home. (even if it already was for Artem).

How old are you? 99% is who you know in this world. Even in UFC they push and pull certain fighters based on popularity contest. They made a star out of Arlovski and then gave him killers when he crossed them for example.

"Tell me your network, I'll tell you your networth" old saying

Back