Solution to the UFC cutting Khabib's guy

Loser leaves town match! And then at the next card, a masked fighter (Who is TOTALLY NOT the loser) will jump into the cage while the ref is distracted and hit one fighter with brass knuckles he had hidden in his fight shorts.
Is that EL CONQUISATADOR?!?! What's HE doing here????

My bad thought he wasnt but looks like he tried to stop it.
na he was there with the group.... right at that moment I like to think he realised calling Conor probably wasnt the best idea in the world lol

Conor shouldn't have thrown a punch at Khabib's teammate who was on the cage, and he's likely going to get some punishment for it from NSAC. The mitigating factor is Khabib dove out of the cage to attack someone from Conor's corner, inciting the entire incident.

Jumping in the cage to punch Conor absolutely should get you fired. You just can't have it.

I like Khabib, aside from constantly conflating religion with sport, and I'm bummed he lost his cool. There has to be some fallout though.

There has got to be rules and safety at UFC events. As absurd as it was attacking a bus of fighters, it didn't involve the general public. Causing a potential riot has to get dealt with.

Hate to burst your bubble but Khabib has gained a shit ton of followers since Saturday. He has 11 million now. Khabib isn't going anywhere.

No shit shirlock he isnt going anywhere but in no universe doe she have more pull than Connor. Watch and see.

No shit shirlock he isnt going anywhere but in no universe doe she have more pull than Connor. Watch and see.
Never said he did. I just said Conor probably never going to pull ppv like he did Saturday ever again unless he really does smoke Khabib Aldo style if they rematch.

Never said he did. I just said Conor probably never going to pull ppv like he did Saturday ever again unless he really does smoke Khabib Aldo style if they rematch.

I would agree with that. Makes you wonder what would have happened to Connors career if they fought 4 years ago.

Zubaira Tukhugov was supposed to fight Artem Lobov but the UFC has pulled that fight. Dana has stated that he has/will be cut. We all know Artem is only in the UFC because Conor wants him to be and even Artem admitted he should be cut based on merit. Now Khabib has thrown down an ultimatum to the UFC, if they cut Zubaira then he goes as well.

How can the UFC go back on their word regarding cutting Zubaira? I have a simple solution that will satisfy Khabib and his team while benefiting the UFC and ratings for the Halifax card.

Tukhugov vs Lobov goes ahead as planned with an added stipulation that whoever loses is cut and whoever wins gets another fight in the UFC. They can promote that off of the Brawl coverage in the mainstream media. They can have both teams agree to let these two fighters settle all of the bad blood and end it in the Octagon. I think despite being a major "Pro Wrasslin" gimmick it would be appropriate in this case. Its a win win for the UFC and both camps can't disagree as they have to back "Their Guy".

Would this make you care more about that fight the you did prior to UFC 229? Would you make sure to watch if they went ahead with this?

great idea and post to let those two fight each other.

Dana White can’t let him fight or people won’t believe what he says anymore

Ufc won’t cut them both near the same time, some1 else will sign them both n benefit then

How old are you? 99% is who you know in this world. Even in UFC they push and pull certain fighters based on popularity contest. They made a star out of Arlovski and then gave him killers when he crossed them for example.

"Tell me your network, I'll tell you your networth" old saying
Pretty well known and connected in my city and if you take the value of my real estate less mortgages and add my savings you come up with a nice number. Not sure if you really want to know or if I really want to tell you TBH.

You still need to have some basic qualification to be where you are with any legitimacy. Drake knows the Toronto Raptors ownership. They would be a complete joke if they put him in the starting line up. Artem in the UFC is pretty close to the same.

I generally think artem is a twat, but i'm on board with his thoughts on this. Not only would he have a beef to settle with him now, he's just losing out on a fight now at no fault of his own.

Conor just lost his selling power and Khabib is an international star.

Nice try sleeper white belt

Conor's selling power has went up after every single one of his losses, the majority of Khabib's fan base can't even buy PPVs.

Keep over rating Khabib's star power, if it came down to it the UFC would pick Conor to keep over Khabib 10 times out of 10.

Cutting Tukhugov instead of Khabib only proves the point that the UFC plays favorites and bends the rules for big $$ fighters.

Khabib started everything, why would someone who just followed suit be given a more strict punishment?

solution, would be to let him and Artem settle their differences like men in a fight and make a lot of money off the drama

Artem was in Ireland during the brawl though, he had nothing to do with it so should not face any punishment.

He already got punished for just being at the bus incident by being pulled off the card and losing a paycheck. He didnt attack anything or anyone during that incident.
I agree no punishment but how can you let this fight happen for all the drama.

Zubaira Tukhugov was supposed to fight Artem Lobov but the UFC has pulled that fight. Dana has stated that he has/will be cut. We all know Artem is only in the UFC because Conor wants him to be and even Artem admitted he should be cut based on merit. Now Khabib has thrown down an ultimatum to the UFC, if they cut Zubaira then he goes as well.

How can the UFC go back on their word regarding cutting Zubaira? I have a simple solution that will satisfy Khabib and his team while benefiting the UFC and ratings for the Halifax card.

Tukhugov vs Lobov goes ahead as planned with an added stipulation that whoever loses is cut and whoever wins gets another fight in the UFC. They can promote that off of the Brawl coverage in the mainstream media. They can have both teams agree to let these two fighters settle all of the bad blood and end it in the Octagon. I think despite being a major "Pro Wrasslin" gimmick it would be appropriate in this case. Its a win win for the UFC and both camps can't disagree as they have to back "Their Guy".

Would this make you care more about that fight the you did prior to UFC 229? Would you make sure to watch if they went ahead with this?
Normally I'd rip on for the WWE angle, but I actually like this a lot.

What happened though is that Khabib's drawing power did indeed increase a lot. I think some are underestimating by how much, this will show when his next fight is up and the UFC is smart enough to pull all the strings to make him a name of his own detached from Conor McGregor. In Ferguson they'd even have the ideal opponent to do that. Dangerous, on a serious winning streak, exciting in the cage and a controversial character.

It'd be a good test, I personally think the buys would be disappointing but that's just me.

I just hope Khabib Ferguson finally happens.

Back