So where do you see your country in 50 years?

At some point over the next 50 years the whites are going to get really tired of being labelled racist, being blamed for the black mans failures, being blamed that blacks were slaves 400 hundred years ago, when none of us were alive, and every other race card that has been played or will be played. This white privilege bullshit is going to push a lot of whites over the top and turn non-racist people into actual racists, and at some point we are going to retaliate with deadly force.

<6>

At some point over the next 50 years the whites are going to get really tired of being labelled racist, being blamed for the black mans failures, being blamed that blacks were slaves 400 hundred years ago, when none of us were alive, and every other race card that has been played or will be played. This white privilege bullshit is going to push a lot of whites over the top and turn non-racist people into actual racists, and at some point we are going to retaliate with deadly force.

41807132.jpg

Who gives a fuck i'd be 90. If i somehow beat the odds and live that long I will be in an opiate haze every day praying for death.

Probably tearing down everything named after the Trudeau family if all is well in the world

Back