So where do you see your country in 50 years?

Still a long way to go before they reach Polish shithole status. Fucking welfare leech country mooching of the EU. Without EU funds you would be pulling your ploughs with horses.

Enjoying the rape fests grande attack you coward swede 3rd world postan.

Bow to alahu you kuffir.

Swedish rapist scum, rape capital of the world. You chumps are pathetic rapist scum.

You better hope Poland gets nukes by then, without NATO's nukes Poland and eastern Europe becomes Russia within 5 years.

No need, i hate ruskies but realistically they are no logical threat.

Plus they are broke and old their army a junkie alcoholic has been as is their society.

Who needs nukes, we got muricans as shields.

Enjoying the rape fests grande attack you coward swede 3rd world postan.

Bow to alahu you kuffir.

Swedish rapist scum, rape capital of the world. You chumps are pathetic rapist scum.
I'm not from Sweden you ignorant polak. sucks to live in a shithole that gets by on eu welfare ehh

rich off our assess selling fresh water as a commodity

I'm not from Sweden you ignorant polak. sucks to live in a shithole that gets by on eu welfare ehh

Sure you are you pathetic cuck, bend over for your rapists and then cry for how hard his life was.

Sure you are you pathetic cuck, bend over for your rapists and then cry for how hard his life was.

Still not from Sweden. ½ Danish, ½ American. Living in Denmark.

Shouldn´t you be feeding the horses. That plough is not gonna pull itself you know. So get that beat up old 1990s mercedes stolen in western Europe started up and get to the stables. Them horsies are not gonna feed themselves.

Also South Africa has more than twice the rapes pr capita that Sweden does, so that is actually the rape capital of the world. Swedens rape statistics also have a huge * next to them due to Swedish law and what constitutes rape in Sweden.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372 sorry couldn´t find a dumbed down picture book version for you.

But you are "educated" in Poland so i´ll let it slide. Hell I would be impressed if you can take a piss without getting your dick stuck in the toilet seat.

I can understand being frustrated living in a 3rd world shithole welfare country that has to leech of the EU. A place so bad that a lot of the young women would rather be prostitutes in western Europe than stay in said shithole. But in 10 or 20 generations you might rise to 2nd world shithole, so cheer up dingus.

Last edited:
We used to do this all the time in the 80's before the PC police focused on transgender babies.

Any predictions for your country? I think Islam will lead the US and Europe to a political civil war.

Anyone else?

A better question, what do you think your country was like 50 years ago?

Your answer, and any answer, is going to be swayed by personal and media views.

Live in the now man!!!

Further along the path of breaking down our democracy here in Aussie. Freedom of speech is already been taken away from us because of the stupid 'offence' laws. Offence is ambiguous[is that the correct word?] how can there be a law when a comment is not offensive to one person, yet the same thing is offensive to another?
If i call some people pommie bastards most wouldn't be offended, however it's possible one of them could be.

Much more PC, many more muslims and a far greater footprint in the country from China.

Everyone will be working in sweatshops to produce cheap plastic crap for the middle classes of China.

Also South Africa has more than twice the rapes pr capita that Sweden does, so that is actually the rape capital of the world.

1. If an advanced, well-developed European country is having to compare its rape stats to South Africa's in order to look good, then they're already failing.
2. South Africa's rape rate is about 77 per capita, compared to Sweden's 60-something. More than twice the rapes?

Now, it's possible that (unless you're using Wikipedia as your source for statistics) you're mistaking South Africa's rate of sexual offences for South Africa's rape rate. If so, it's probably because our definition for sexual offences pretty closely matches Sweden's definition for rape which makes it a more appropriate comparison.
In that case, our rate of sexual offences is in the mid to low 90s. Higher than Sweden's, but still a far cry from "twice the rapes".

I think India is actually the rape capital of the world at the moment.

In any event, Sweden has a problem and comparing it to developing/third world nations is unlikely to make it go away.

1. If an advanced, well-developed European country is having to compare its rape stats to South Africa's in order to look good, then they're already failing.
2. South Africa's rape rate is about 77 per capita, compared to Sweden's 60-something. More than twice the rapes?

Now, it's possible that (unless you're using Wikipedia as your source for statistics) you're mistaking South Africa's rate of sexual offences for South Africa's rape rate. If so, it's probably because our definition for sexual offences pretty closely matches Sweden's definition for rape which makes it a more appropriate comparison.
In that case, our rate of sexual offences is in the mid to low 90s. Higher than Sweden's, but still a far cry from "twice the rapes".

I think India is actually the rape capital of the world at the moment.

In any event, Sweden has a problem and comparing it to developing/third world nations is unlikely to make it go away.

Maybe read the article I posted. Swedens stats have a huge * next to them and are really hard to compare to other nations.Just looking at "stats" with no context is pretty damn stupid. That makes Canada and New Zealand the kidnapping capitals of the world, way above Colombia and Mexico.

Maybe read the article I posted. Swedens stats have a huge * next to them and are really hard to compare to other nations.Just looking at "stats" with no context is pretty damn stupid. That makes Canada and New Zealand the kidnapping capitals of the world, way above Colombia and Mexico.

Maybe read my actual post.
Our definition for sexual offenses is almost identical to sweden's definition of rape.
So an apples to apples comparison between SA and Sweden is 90-something vs 60-something.
We have a massive problem with rape, so a country as advanced as Sweden having two-thirds the rape rate of south africa, to me, is still worth being concerned about.

Maybe read my actual post.
Our definition for sexual offenses is almost identical to sweden's definition of rape.
So an apples to apples comparison between SA and Sweden is 90-something vs 60-something.
We have a massive problem with rape, so a country as advanced as Sweden having two-thirds the rape rate of south africa, to me, is still worth being concerned about.

I would bet that in Sweden women are much more likely to report vs women in SA.
Some sources also put SA at 120+...
However It wasn´t my intention to slam SA in this regards. Merely to point out to the polish retard that A) Calling Sweden the rape capital of the world is stupid and wrong and B) that Swedens stats are not comparable to most other countries stats.

I am sure if 100% of women reported there would be a much bigger difference between SA and Sweden. India would probably be on top, I agree with you there. This article certainly would indicate that actual numbers in SA are much much higher than what is reported.
https://businesstech.co.za/news/general/163503/the-shocking-truth-about-rape-in-south-africa/

I don´t know to much about policies regarding rape in SA as such. In Sweden they have widened the definition so much that things that would fall under assault or bodily harm in other countries falls under the rape stats in Sweden. Is it the same in SA?

Also in Sweden they count each incident not each case. Is that the same in SA?

It seems to me that Swedens definition is quite a bit broader.

Now I am not defending Sweden. They have gone completely of the reservation with their PC culture. But facts and context does matter.

Last edited:
The US will need to take a serious look at regional balkanization in 50 years as political and cultural schisms continue to widen but I don't think the results will be catastrophic or bloody. Just transformative.

Western Europe will lag significantly behind the developed world, which it will no longer be a part of (I would argue that large portions have already deteriorated way below the 'developed' threshold as of 2017) and its native peoples will live in Jewish-style diaspora, ironic because heavily Jewish political blocs in US/Europe spearheaded this tragic outcome. What's particularly frightening is the increasing police sate climate in terms of speech & internet regulation and the high-fertility/low productivity groups set to inherit that police state. It's the perfect storm.

For the first time in many centuries East Asia will become the cockpit of civilization & how they handle the automation/AI revolution & mass surveillance law will largely determine human destiny. We should see this as a beacon of hope rather than spite their ascension, given the dismal prospects of the post-multiculturalism west.

I think what I'm saying is just the general consensus but all indicators point to the general consensus being true.

I think world become more regionalism. And thats Chinese invent clone engineered super human and takeover world. China already work on this and because they not have liberal or democracy they can pursue eugenics goals without any opposition.

What happens to all other races people when Chinese with they already high intelligence figure out ways to create bio weapon and Artificial intelligence or when they engineer super smart people who genius level? China also have closed border and homogenous it government not going anywhere. Chinese peoples ive meet is 100% supportive of government and want China be stronger.

An Asian country will be on top. While the west is too busy with their PC bullshit and importing backwards people, China is too busy trying to figure out how to genetically engineer geniuses to replace their population.

No for real people say oh birthrate but I read they work on cloning people like without use of a real woman womb. They will create a literal master race and enslave us all or kill. So since they do that birthrate not matter.

China very homogenous. They only like a few million Muslims vs 1.25 billion non.

More of the same. American labor continues to devolve where the standard of living is marked by endless work, reduced pay, indentured servitude, no benefits, and endless personal debt to the new company stores.

The US Park service will be privatized. Social Security will be one mass of IRAs. We will have 'warning days' due to the unlivable weather conditions wrought from global warming where people cannot venture outside without injury. Bi-daily terrorist threat warnings color coded for easy identification will be the norm. The first Amendment is rendered quaint by national security.

Debtor prisons return. For profit prisons will hold 10% of the US population (right now it's about 3%). The National Labor Relations act will be gone and unions will have no political power to exist, Unionization will virtually be gone.

The pledge of allegiance will become mandatory for starting the day, starting a sporting event, or the evening news. Honoring the State with salutes, slogans, and uniforms will be the height of civic duty. MAGA will thrive.

A new sort of affirmative action will be implemented to reverse the decades of damage. White people will be at the top of the list, black people will be sports stars, singers, actors or waiters. The Mexicans left in the US will be gardeners and sharecroppers. Higher education will price everyone but the richest out of the experience.

Cities as business meccas will wither. Work from home will be the norm. Manufacturing will be mechanized. We'll have a service based economy in earnest. The grand buildings from the past will stay in the past. No expenditures for anything grand in architecture will be done. The federal HWY system will be privatized and the auto will be a rich man's toy. Everyone else pays fare.

It will be nonstop hustling for a buck. Cutthroat competition and humiliation of the vanquished are the norm. All entertainment becomes advertisements. The draw of the brand will outstrip the draw of the art. The military will infect every aspect of commercial life: sports, holidays, news...everything. Thanking the troops for their service is the highest honor of the day.

Back