So where do you see your country in 50 years?

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
We used to do this all the time in the 80's before the PC police focused on transgender babies.

Any predictions for your country? I think Islam will lead the US and Europe to a political civil war.

Anyone else?

giphy.gif

The US will need to take a serious look at regional balkanization in 50 years as political and cultural schisms continue to widen but I don't think the results will be catastrophic or bloody. Just transformative.

Western Europe will lag significantly behind the developed world, which it will no longer be a part of (I would argue that large portions have already deteriorated way below the 'developed' threshold as of 2017) and its native peoples will live in Jewish-style diaspora, ironic because heavily Jewish political blocs in US/Europe spearheaded this tragic outcome. What's particularly frightening is the increasing police sate climate in terms of speech & internet regulation and the high-fertility/low productivity groups set to inherit that police state. It's the perfect storm.

For the first time in many centuries East Asia will become the cockpit of civilization & how they handle the automation/AI revolution & mass surveillance law will largely determine human destiny. We should see this as a beacon of hope rather than spite their ascension, given the dismal prospects of the post-multiculturalism west.

I think what I'm saying is just the general consensus but all indicators point to the general consensus being true.

Last edited:
We used to do this all the time in the 80's before the PC police focused on transgender babies.

Any predictions for your country? I think Islam will lead the US and Europe to a political civil war.

Anyone else?

Will it be the Sheik Mayor of New Jersey that will lead it?

Crowded, destitute, with your average screen-obsessed citizen even more helpless and useless than today.
Our continued exploitation and disrespect of the natural world, inhumanity towards one another, inability to practice self-discipline or improvement and just general stupidity will finally overwhelm my will to live, and I will override my electric car’s auto-drive system, and steer into a bridge abutment, ending it all in a glorious fiery ending like a modern Viking.

Much better i hope.

Poland - Center of Christendom freedom democracy and strength of old Europe. One of the few left that was is and will always be European.

Will enjoy watching western europe get fucked by muslims all the way to becoming 3rd world shtiholes, will let in a few Swede french english refugees to preserve some of them for a bit longer.

An Asian country will be on top. While the west is too busy with their PC bullshit and importing backwards people, China is too busy trying to figure out how to genetically engineer geniuses to replace their population.

I believe our generation will probably be the most pessimistic of the future of all of them.

Honestly I can't say whether in 50 years we will be better or not. We've only had social media for like a decade and it's made us worse off I believe. I can only imagine what 5 decades has in store.

Also politics continues to get more partisan in first world countries, so who knows if it will keep going or not. The media is definitely a big part of it and there is no signs of them stopping.

Crowded, destitute, with your average screen-obsessed citizen even more helpless and useless than today.
Our continued exploitation and disrespect of the natural world, inhumanity towards one another, inability to practice self-discipline or improvement and just general stupidity will finally overwhelm my will to live, and I will override my electric car’s auto-drive system, and steer into a bridge abutment, ending it all in a glorious fiery ending like a modern Viking.
Fiery ending in your electric car? You drive an electric car. You do not get to go out macho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back