So when Iran throws half a million rockets at Israel, what are we going to do?

Moral Standing? Lol

Who gives a shit about that?

We certainly don't.

In fact no nations do, they just pretend for the cameras.

I would say that we used to believe in the international laws we wrote.

And I would argue that international law against aggression is moral.

The Kurds and Sunnis in Iraq are hostile to their Shiite neighbors in Iraq, and the Shiites outnumber both combined 2 to 1.

But the official Iraqi government is Shiite-dominant and friendly towards Iran.

The idea here is the current Iraqi administration is favorable for Iran despite its origins in American restructuring.

But the official Iraqi government is Shiite-dominant and friendly towards Iran.

The idea here is the current Iraqi administration is favorable for Iran despite its origins in American restructuring.

Sure, and it would be alot more favorable to Iran if it's minority populations were cowering or fleeing.

Israel is our ally so we'll be there for them. I think thats all there really is to say. We won't allow Iran to weaken their (israel) position in the middle east while strengthening theirs.

There's also the UN factor to consider. The UN won't just allow Iran to attack Israel.

Being an ally of the U.S doesn't mean much anymore. Ask Canada, Mexico, Australia and Great-Britain

Being an ally of the U.S doesn't mean much anymore. Ask Canada, Mexico, Australia and Great-Britain
Don't be ridiculous. The US is the greatest ally to have in the world. We'd be the first responders to any atrocity that took place in those countries.

Don't be ridiculous. The US is the greatest ally to have in the world. We'd be the first responders to any atrocity that took place in those countries.

As long as we didn't Gladio them, right?

As long as we didn't Gladio them, right?
Yeah, I get its hip and trendy to hate on the US and its military prowess. Every country you mentioned will be on the hotline to the US as soon as there is any threat and we'll be there.

Yeah, I get its hip and trendy to hate on the US and its military prowess. Every country you mentioned will be on the hotline to the US as soon as there is any threat and we'll be there.

Hip and trendy. I'm 37. I used to wave the flag with the best of them.

Your lucky if I wash my ass, and shave. That is how little I give a shit about what other people think.

I criticise our immoral foreign policy, because it is immoral.

Hip and trendy. I'm 37. I used to wave the flag with the best of them.

Your lucky if I wash my ass, and shave. That is how little I give a shit about what other people think.

I criticise our immoral foreign policy, because it is immoral.
I'm 41 and I have seen a shocking decline in patriotism in my lifetime.

I'm 41 and I have seen a shocking decline in patriotism in my lifetime.

What you call patriotism, I call flag waving.

The only patriots that I recognise are the ones who recognise that the US Constitution is the supreme law of our land, and our government is in violation of that constitution on so many levels it is a disgrace.

Well as the US are pretty much Israel s cucks, they would help them.

Israel has nuclear weapons.

Iran blows up Israel, Israel destroys Iran,

As long as America and Canada are untouched I don’t give a damn

Israel is tiny. Will not take much to take out their response capabilities. If Iran goes to their friends China, or Pakis and gets a nuke from them, hands over to the Hezbos, and they detonate in Israel, then game over. Unless of course, USA in turns nukes Iran.

If a big war breaks out in the ME, they already have a hundred thousand potential insurgents in Europe, ready to Jihad, if they actually had momentum.

Just a thought.

if that happens hope Israel is hardly damaged and US and Israel destroy there enemies. I side with Israel over there trash neighbors. Lebanon was only good place when it was christian majority the rest are evil shitholes of hypocrisy.

Israel is tiny. Will not take much to take out their response capabilities. If Iran goes to their friends China, or Pakis and gets a nuke from them, hands over to the Hezbos, and they detonate in Israel, then game over. Unless of course, USA in turns nukes Iran.
It's still game over for Israel. Would Iran sacrifice itself for their beliefs?

To be clear, one nuke may not be enough but the idea is that 3 or 4 would destroy Israel and kill 6 million jews all over again.

Iran needs stable, non-hostile neighbors and that's what Iraq is at this point.
What he means is that Iran could unleash the Arab shia majority against the Arab Sunni and the Kurdish mostly sunni minority. That would be very bad for the US as there are many oil companies in Iraq Kurdistan. It would be a hard problem to solve because the Iraqi Shias are also allied to the USA as they're basically the official Iraqi government, so you couldn't just bomb them.
Iraq would fall into chaos but it wouldn't affect Iran too much. In fact, the most likely outcome would be a total Shia victory, transforming Iraq into a Shia state just like Iran.

Lol Trump and his diplomacy tweets say otherwise.

Nothing says "ally" quite like a border wall and terminating NAFTA

you are deep into that propaganda thing uh?

if that happens hope Israel is hardly damaged and US and Israel destroy there enemies. I side with Israel over there trash neighbors. Lebanon was only good place when it was christian majority the rest are evil shitholes of hypocrisy.

It’s Their .. what country are your from

...you know they all pretty much hate you right?

Have you ever traveled anywhere?
Ever come across groups of Israeli soldiers? They hate everyone. They despise anyone that isn't them.

I wouldn't shed a tear if Iran bombed Israel. I'd like to see everyone from that region kill each other.

And I agree with TS. I think USA is fabricating lies in Syria. It's another WMD hunt all over again. It's shameful that USA spends tax payer money on this.

Back