So when Iran throws half a million rockets at Israel, what are we going to do?

good luck with that.. netanyahu is itching to destroy iran.. i'm sure saudi arabia would help fund some of the u.s. expenses if it meant destroying their shia rivals.. there are retards in our government who have been implicitly wanting a sunni middle east...

Last edited:
Can their iron dome system handle all that ?

89% shot down

Iran can flip a switch, and light iraq on fire.

giphy.gif

Israel has nukes, so they should be able to take care of themselves.

how is israel our "ally?" what do we get out of the relationship?
You get to clean up their mess, and the taxpayers get to pay for it, what else do you want?

Incredibly stupid question, if Israel goes to war we back them, any more what ifs?
I don't think that's how it works. Another nation doesn't decide that America must back its offensive attacks and basically declare an offensive war on behalf of the people of America.

That would not play out very well. Actually that might be the beginning of the end, once people get mad enough to support revolution against our political regime that brought us to such a moment.

Apparently, the warhawks think that the US is so powerful, that Iran, Russia and Syria have no recourse.

That is a lie. They can light the world on fire, without ever launching a weapon at the US.

Russia could respond by invading former Soviet states.

Iran can flip a switch, and light iraq on fire.

Iran has been deploying 500,000 rockets around Israel in Syria and Lebanon.

So here is my question. What are we going to do when they escalate?

People think we are this undefeatable juggernaut. The truth is that we are a paper tiger.

I don't believe a word of the lies that has been told about Syria. We maybe a juggernaut as a united nation, but we are a house of cards divided, and have no doubt that this nation is divided.

If anyone ever attempts to use force, to compel my participation in this war, I will use force to resist it.

Discuss.....

Israel already kicked the shit out of the whole middle east decades ago. Russia would not do shit to Israel. Israel would fucking gape Iran and Syria.
The USA and Israel are both destroyers on a self imposed leash.

You get to clean up their mess, and the taxpayers get to pay for it, what else do you want?

yea.

im not one of the jewish conspiracy people or even an anti-zionist. i just dont understand why we let the tail wag the dog with israel. we get literally nothing from them. some will claim that they provide us intelligence, but thats BS. they give us the intelligence that they want us to have. then they literally assassinate the moderates of fatah and hamas, and leave only the nuts and fanatics alive. theyve killed our backchannel contacts in the same organizations before.

I don't think that's how it works. Another nation doesn't decide that America must back its offensive attacks and basically declare an offensive war on behalf of the people of America.

That would not play out very well. Actually that might be the beginning of the end, once people get mad enough to support revolution against our political regime that brought us to such a moment.

I'm glad someone gets it.

Israel already kicked the shit out of the whole middle east decades ago. Russia would not do shit to Israel. Israel would fucking gape Iran and Syria.
The USA and Israel are both destroyers on a self imposed leash.

You are very misinformed. Iran by themselves would give Israel a run for their money.

It isn't 1967.

Russia's Putin predicts global 'chaos' if West hits Syria again
Jack Stubbs and Laila Bassam
(Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin warned on Sunday that further Western attacks on Syria would bring chaos to world affairs, as Washington prepared to increase pressure on Russia with new economic sanctions.In a telephone conversation with his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani, Putin and Rouhani agreed that the Western strikes had damaged the chances of achieving a political resolution in the seven-year Syria conflict, according to a Kremlin statement.

"Vladimir Putin, in particular, stressed that if such actions committed in violation of the U.N. Charter continue, then it will inevitably lead to chaos in international relations," the Kremlin statement said

They have nucs and a plan to turn the middle East into a glass parking lot if they are pushed too far.

In an all out attack like that we will not have much to do other then deal with the results.

Not risking anniliation.

Russia invades Latvia. What moral standing after the illegal strikes in Syria would we have to object to That?

I'm pretty sure Russia would be more then happy to fight the US in their backyard if we were ever stupid enough to fight them there.

Moral Standing? Lol

Who gives a shit about that?

We certainly don't.

In fact no nations do, they just pretend for the cameras.

Back