So when Iran throws half a million rockets at Israel, what are we going to do?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, the warhawks think that the US is so powerful, that Iran, Russia and Syria have no recourse.

That is a lie. They can light the world on fire, without ever launching a weapon at the US.

Russia could respond by invading former Soviet states.

Iran can flip a switch, and light iraq on fire.

Iran has been deploying 500,000 rockets around Israel in Syria and Lebanon.

So here is my question. What are we going to do when they escalate?

People think we are this undefeatable juggernaut. The truth is that we are a paper tiger.

I don't believe a word of the lies that has been told about Syria. We maybe a juggernaut as a united nation, but we are a house of cards divided, and have no doubt that this nation is divided.

If anyone ever attempts to use force, to compel my participation in this war, I will use force to resist it.

Discuss.....

Israel is our ally so we'll be there for them. I think thats all there really is to say. We won't allow Iran to weaken their (israel) position in the middle east while strengthening theirs.

There's also the UN factor to consider. The UN won't just allow Iran to attack Israel.

Apparently, the warhawks think that the US is so powerful, that Iran, Russia and Syria have no recourse.

That is a lie. They can light the world on fire, without ever launching a weapon at the US.

Russia could respond by invading former Soviet states.

Iran can flip a switch, and light iraq on fire.

Iran has been deploying 500,000 rockets around Israel in Syria and Lebanon.

So here is my question. What are we going to do when they escalate?

People think we are this undefeatable juggernaut. The truth is that we are a paper tiger.

I don't believe a word of the lies that has been told about Syria. We maybe a juggernaut as a united nation, but we are a house of cards divided, and have no doubt that this nation is divided.

If anyone ever attempts to use force, to compel my participation in this war, I will use force to resist it.

Discuss.....

Israel has nuclear weapons.

Iran blows up Israel, Israel destroys Iran,

As long as America and Canada are untouched I don’t give a damn

A tomahawk costs $1.41 million dollars . 500,000 x $1,410,000 = $705 billion dollars

Being more serious the threat of mutually assured destruction is what keeps most of this in check. That is not a very comforting reality

So Iran is going to destroy Israel because if the US reinstated the draft you wouldn't participate?

efPhG5R.jpg

Israel is our ally so we'll be there for them. I think thats all there really is to say. We won't allow Iran to weaken their (israel) position in the middle east while strengthening theirs.

There's also the UN factor to consider. The UN won't just allow Iran to attack Israel.

I believe you are mistaken.

Russia and China will not allow the US to reach a hegemony in the ME.

I believe you are mistaken.

Russia and China would be a problem if the US took them on alone. I don't see those powers risking annihilation for Iran.

So Iran is going to destroy Israel because if the US reinstated the draft you wouldn't participate?

efPhG5R.jpg

Me?

Not just me.

Who exactly do you think would show up to fight?

Who do you think would be OK with rationing in support of another war of choice?

mate i dont think you need Russia or China involved

there's no fucking way the US will reach that in our lifetimes regardless of intervention

mate i dont think you need Russia or China involved

there's no fucking way the US will reach that in our lifetimes regardless of intervention

We are pretty God damn close right now. If it wasn't for Pakistan flipping to china, we would be at the door step of achieving this.

We are pretty God damn close right now. If it wasn't for Pakistan flipping to china, we would be at the door step of achieving this.

...you know they all pretty much hate you right?

Russia and China would be a problem if the US took them on alone. I don't see those powers risking annihilation for Iran.

Not risking anniliation.

Russia invades Latvia. What moral standing after the illegal strikes in Syria would we have to object to That?

I'm pretty sure Russia would be more then happy to fight the US in their backyard if we were ever stupid enough to fight them there.

Incredibly stupid question, if Israel goes to war we back them, any more what ifs?

Incredibly stupid question, if Israel goes to war we back them, any more what ifs?

I wouldn't. And I bet anti-semstism would become a very real problem very quickly in this nation if we did.

Like I said. A house divided......

Complain and do nothing
Don’t think about it and do nothing
Support it and do nothing

I don't care.

I have no interest in my tax dollars being used to create the next generation of terrorists we have to deal with.

I mean it's fine if you don't care, I'm just pointing out that the US foreign policy in the middle east has been an abomination and there's no fucking chance in hell you are remotely near a hegemony.

They hate you

I wouldn't. And I bet anti-semstism would become a very real problem very quickly in this nation if we did.

Like I said. A house divided......
Well as of now we have an all volunteer armed forces, so they go when and where told.

I’m not sure how you can go from, ww3 is going to happen, to America is a paper tiger, in two days.

Especially considering we just exposed Russia as an actual paper tiger.

Back