So when Iran throws half a million rockets at Israel, what are we going to do?

I mean it's fine if you don't care, I'm just pointing out that the US foreign policy in the middle east has been an abomination and there's no fucking chance in hell you are remotely near a hegemony.

They hate you

The people are powerless in the ME. The house of saud, Bahrain, qatar, UAE, Morocco, Egypt, all of those governments and then some, are in our back pocket.

I’m not sure how you can go from, ww3 is going to happen, to America is a paper tiger, in two days.

Especially considering we just exposed Russia as an actual paper tiger.

Have We?

When Russia deploys its sub drone swarms on our carriers, and we have effective counter measures, then I will believe that we showed Russia anything.

Well as of now we have an all volunteer armed forces, so they go when and where told.

Yeah, soldiers in Vietnam went where they were told too, and when they got their, because many didn't believe in what we were doing, our effectiveness in combat paid a very real price.

Last edited:
Have We?

When Russia deploys its sub drone swarms on our carriers, and we have effective counter measures, then I will believe that we showed Russia anything.

Yes, we did.

Putin talked a whole bunch of shit, again.

We strolled over, bombed their bestie, again.

He reacted by doing absolutely nothing, again.

Call it what you want, but I think people can see it for what it is.

I think a few hundred missiles need to hit Israel, and for the US to stand by and do nothing, Israel is not an ally to the US, but more of a user. They need a good old fashioned humbling.

The people are powerless in the ME. The house of saud, Bahrain, qatar, UAE, Morocco, Egypt, all of those governments and then some, are in our back pocket.
We’ve seen what it looks like when the people take over there. It ain’t good

Yes, we did.

Putin talked a whole bunch of shit, again.

We strolled over, bombed their bestie, again.

He reacted by doing absolutely nothing, again.

Call it what you want, but I think people can see it for what it is.

This is what you don't get. They aren't going to respond by shooting down US jets, and naval forces in Syria.

That would be stupid. You pick your battle field. That is why I keep talking about Russia invading Latvia.

200.gif
This.

Yeah, soldiers in Vietnam went where they were told too, and when they got their, because many didn't believe in what we were doing, our effectiveness in combat paid a very real price.
So your only point here is if we restart the draft for a middle east war you wont go, brilliant content.

So your only point here is if we restart the draft for a middle east war you wont go, brilliant content.

No my point is that we lost the Vietnam war, because we were a nation divided, and we will be again, with a much more fierce opponent this time.

Israel is our ally so we'll be there for them. I think thats all there really is to say. We won't allow Iran to weaken their (israel) position in the middle east while strengthening theirs.

There's also the UN factor to consider. The UN won't just allow Iran to attack Israel.

Israel has nukes, so they should be able to take care of themselves.

how is israel our "ally?" what do we get out of the relationship?

No my point is that we lost the Vietnam war, because we were a nation divided, and we will be again, with a much more fierce opponent this time.
One of many reasons we lost Vietnam, we have always been a divided except for WW2. There were draft riots during the civil war. If our armed forces refuse to fight in our next mideast adventure it would be a good thing.

This is what you don't get. They aren't going to respond by shooting down US jets, and naval forces in Syria.

That would be stupid. You pick your battle field. That is why I keep talking about Russia invading Latvia.

Yes, because exposing themselves even further as a bully who can only pick on weak insignificant countries (no offense Latvia, you make great mic capsules) is really going to help them on the world stage...

The repercussions down the line (Europe furthering themselves) would outweigh the benefits. It looks to me that Europe is already preparing for conflict with them and using the power of Trumps alliance to act while they build their capability.

FTR, I did not like how Israel went a continued dropping bombs after a very strategic attack by our coalition. That was reckless and irresponsible.

One of many reasons we lost Vietnam, we have always been a divided except for WW2. There were draft riots during the civil war. If our armed forces refuse to fight in our next mideast adventure it would be a good thing.
There were anti war protests in ww2 as well

Yes, I am aware. My man Eugene Debbs spent sometime in prison over this.

How exactly do you think that would play out today, if they attempted to use force to quell the anti-war movement?

Would we see large groups of American "terrorists" then?

I feel like their is a defense of the 2nd amendment post in here somewhere as well.

Yes, because exposing themselves even further as a bully who can only pick on weak insignificant countries (no offense Latvia, you make great mic capsules) is really going to help them on the world stage...

The repercussions down the line (Europe furthering themselves) would outweigh the benefits. It looks to me that Europe is already preparing for conflict with them and using the power of Trumps alliance to act while they build their capability.

FTR, I did not like how Israel went a continued dropping bombs after a very strategic attack by our coalition. That was reckless and irresponsible.

They wouldn't expose shit. You don't get to walk around screaming fuck the UN, and international law, and then cry fake ass crocodile tears because Russia doesn't respect international law.

They wouldn't expose shit. You don't get to walk around screaming fuck the UN, and international law, and then cry fake ass crocodile tears because Russia doesn't respect international law.

Who is doing that?

I think people criticize the un because they’re weak, not that people don’t like international law.

The response to acts of genocide and terrorism shouldn’t be a strongly worded letter.

"the pioneers of a war less world are the young men whom refuse to fight" Einstein

Apparently, the warhawks think that the US is so powerful, that Iran, Russia and Syria have no recourse.

That is a lie. They can light the world on fire, without ever launching a weapon at the US.

Russia could respond by invading former Soviet states.

Iran can flip a switch, and light iraq on fire.

Iran has been deploying 500,000 rockets around Israel in Syria and Lebanon.

So here is my question. What are we going to do when they escalate?

People think we are this undefeatable juggernaut. The truth is that we are a paper tiger.

I don't believe a word of the lies that has been told about Syria. We maybe a juggernaut as a united nation, but we are a house of cards divided, and have no doubt that this nation is divided.

If anyone ever attempts to use force, to compel my participation in this war, I will use force to resist it.

Discuss.....

Ok. The US can light the world on fire too. What's your point here exactly? Just let Iran, Syria, and Russia do whatever they want?

Back