Media So what if Tenshin tries to take Floyd's head off in this "exhibition"?

Simply because, for some reason, he had never been kicked in the thighs before. And when he was he probably thought "that hurts like shit". And when he realized he didn't have a leg to stand on he didn't have enough power, leverage or even composure to throw a punch.
Maybe. He buckled after a few of them. But you'd think that since he was being embarrassed and that he was a former world champion boxer that he'd at least attempt to take off Takada's head. And Takada would surely have been in trouble if he was hit. But, there also could have been worry that since Takada was already throwing out the rules that he'd just go ham and take him down and break his arm or something. I'd still think that he'd at least have wanted to defend himself.

Dude, I presume you have access to Google. I don't owe you anything. If you're as butt hurt over all of this as your words make you sound, I suggest you go find it so that you can "win". Fucking tool. You're still whining lolololol, and after you're asking what you're whining about.

If Tenshin kicked Floyd and Floyd threw a tantrum and walked out, I'd lmmfao. And I'd be satisfied. It would be much more interesting than Floyd piecing up a fighter several weight classes smaller than him. And THAT is the main reason people are speculating that Tenshin might throw kicks at Floyd. Bc the fight makes little sense unless he does. He stands zero chance in a boxing bout with Floyd, even an exhibition. Which, I'm sure you're unaware, bc you don't seem to know about Japanese MMA at all, but exhibitions are different over there. There may be a clause in the contract that states at the end if no one is KO it's a draw, but you can be sure that if Floyd thinks he isn't in for a fight, he's mistaken. Exhibitions are still real competitions in Japan. Tenshin will either give it his all to actually win, or he will kick the shit out of Floyd and become legendary and it ends with no winner anyway.

Anyway, have a nice day.

You can't because there isn't one and no you just keep ignoring it hahaha.I have been laughing this whole time,it's funny that you think Tenshin's just going to go in there and start kicking Floyd and they will just continue fighting it's hilarious to me is all.I'm aware of Japanese mma, I was admin at Subfighter which was the largest mma site in the world for a long time behind Sherdog for many years back in the day,back when mma fans actually watched other orgs.Alright dude,have a nice day.

the japs are trying to Ali him lol. Like Ali vs Inoki was supposed to be a showmatch at first. Then Ali got informed that Inoki was actually gonna try to fuck him up. Ali got the rules changed.

Do you know how hard it is to sue internationally? And in Japan, over an unsanctioned fight?
<seedat>
I understand where your coming from..but cmon man....get real. You know nothing like that would happen. Floyd would never sign up for a fight he isn’t guaranteed to win. This nonsense about Tenshin pulling some shit in the fight is ridiculous.
Nothing like that would happen...please tell me you know better. It’s the same bullshit about Conor trying to knock him out with a headkick in their boxing match...

the japs are trying to Ali him lol. Like Ali vs Inoki was supposed to be a showmatch at first. Then Ali got informed that Inoki was actually gonna try to fuck him up. Ali got the rules changed.

I think this is a real fight, just that the rules and rounds are modified. So it doesn't count as an offical pro fight = exhibition. The same way TUF-fights are considered exhibitions even though they get paid to fight.

If he tries it, Mayweather will humiliate him and knock him out

I don't know what kind of contracts were signed before this fight, but if I'm Tenshin I'm trying to take Floyd's head off regardless if he thinks it's a fixed "exhibition" match. It will only lead to much bigger name value, clout and money fights for Tenshin so Floyd better not walk into this thinking he's getting a gimme.

I smell a double cross from Rizin.

Anyone remember Takada and Berbick?

Lmao, wtf

ITT: Pot calling the kettle black.

It's kind of amazing how much discussion and interest this generates, a 3 round boxing exhibition with Mayweather vs. someone 20lbs lighter who has never boxed, amongst people who are primarily MMA fans.

It's kind of amazing how much discussion and interest this generates, a 3 round boxing exhibition with Mayweather vs. someone 20lbs lighter who has never boxed, amongst people who are primarily MMA fans.

Still searching for Floyd's first loss, and he is profiting off every second of it.

Floyd would love that. He'd sue the shit out of them

It's fucking hilarious that Trevor Berbick got the shit kicked out of him by Takada.

Never have been sure why Berbick never threw a punch. He just let himself get kicked to oblivion.

Takada with those Pedro Rizzo leg kicks.
Pretty sure anything involving Takada was a work.

How is Tenshin going to take Floyd's head off, he's over twenty pounds lighter. He won't be able to hurt Floyd in boxing unless he throws a flying knee. Floyd could very well knock him out.

I think exhibition just means it doesn't affect records and doesn't mean it a sparring session.
effectively, that eliminates a lot of motivation to win albeit, the hype behind this exhibition is enough to motivate anyone.

Back