Media So what if Tenshin tries to take Floyd's head off in this "exhibition"?

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of contracts were signed before this fight, but if I'm Tenshin I'm trying to take Floyd's head off regardless if he thinks it's a fixed "exhibition" match. It will only lead to much bigger name value, clout and money fights for Tenshin so Floyd better not walk into this thinking he's getting a gimme.

I smell a double cross from Rizin.

Anyone remember Takada and Berbick?

Last edited:
I think exhibition just means it doesn't affect records and doesn't mean it a sparring session.

I don't know what kind of contracts were signed before this fight, but if I'm Tenshin I'm trying to take Floyd's head off regardless if he thinks it's a fixed "exhibition" match. It will only lead to much bigger name value, clout and money fights for Tenshin so Floyd better not walk into this thinking he's getting a gimme.

I smell a double cross.

Anyone remember Takada and Berbick?

Tenshin should play it cool for 1 round like it's all a joke.

As soon as Round 2 starts he has to throw the knee of his life at Floyd's face.

GratefulRareBoar-size_restricted.gif

I hope he takes all the steroids necessary to make this a reality.

GoFundMe will take care of all legal fees

Tenshin wasn't significantly bigger than Amnat Ruenrong when they fought in kickboxing. Amnat Ruenrong peaked as a flyweight in boxing. The flyweight limit is 112 pounds. I'll let you decide if a 120ish pound kickboxer has any chance in boxing against a guy who holds a win over the top 160 pound boxer in the world and isn't completely and utterly shot. Unless the guy walks out throwing high kicks, it really doesn't matter how hard he goes.

If someone tried that on Floyd he's leaving the ring with his security team and letting his lawyers sort it out

So yeah, I don't think that's going to happen

It would be awesome, but Floyd just isn't the guy who will get played like that

Knockouts are allowed.

As long as both men follow the boxing rules there should be no controversy over the outcome

Tenshin wasn't significantly bigger than Amnat Ruenrong when they fought in kickboxing. Amnat Ruenrong peaked as a flyweight in boxing. The flyweight limit is 112 pounds. I'll let you decide if a 120ish pound kickboxer has any chance in boxing against a guy who holds a win over the top 160 pound boxer in the world and isn't completely and utterly shot. Unless the guy walks out throwing high kicks, it really doesn't matter how hard he goes.
Yeah there's no way floyd agrees to any rule set that he knows he can't just outclass the guy in. He's smart enough to know he gets woodchippered by kicks, knees, and elbows.

It's fucking hilarious that Trevor Berbick got the shit kicked out of him by Takada.

Never have been sure why Berbick never threw a punch. He just let himself get kicked to oblivion.

Takada with those Pedro Rizzo leg kicks.

Doesn't Floyd have a history of cheapshotting retaliations?

It would be hilarious, but there is no guarantee he could even hit Floyd if he wanted to. We are talking about one of the defensive greats here, if Tenshin tries to take his head off, I have to assume his instinct would kick in
Doesn't Floyd have a history of cheapshotting retaliations?
Idk about “retaliation” but you can ask victor ortiz about Floyd’s “cheap” shots

Are you JayElectra? Why did you delete your account? Loved reading your posts.

Yeah there's no way floyd agrees to any rule set that he knows he can't just outclass the guy in. He's smart enough to know he gets woodchippered by kicks, knees, and elbows.
It actually is a somewhat interesting fight being only 3 rounds. As amazing as Floyd is he became more and more of a slow starter as he aged and went up in weight. Tenshin is no joke and is very young so he actually does have a chance, especially if Floyd takes it lightly.

Floyd being Floyd though I'm sure he's already considered this angle himself and is working hard to make sure that doesn't happen. Say what you will about Floyd but the mans work ethic and dedication is among the highest we've ever seen.

Mayweather can't sue internationally effectively so I am assuming there is going to be a crazy screwjob. It wouldn't count because it isn't sanctioned.

Right when this was announced I said it would be a stupid short boxing exhibition and everyone flipped out like it was going to actually be a fight.So stupid,almost as dumb as TS and his constant stupid threads.Yeah TS he's just going to start kicking him in a boxing exhibition,fucking retard.Gotta put this guy on ignore,but finally he made a thread that wasn't about Khabib.

Edit: and people are still giving Tenshin a chance hahahahaa.

That would be funny as fuck. I hope some of the Yakuza gangsters that ran Pride are in on this.
"Yessu mr. Floydo, no kicks ahhh? Hai."
*Floyd leaves*
"Tenshin, kick the shit out of him."
"Oss!"

Right when this was announced I said it would be a stupid short boxing exhibition and everyone flipped out like it was going to actually be a fight.So stupid,almost as dumb as TS and his constant stupid threads.Yeah TS he's just going to start kicking him in a boxing exhibition,fucking retard.Gotta put this guy on ignore,but finally he made a thread that wasn't about Khabib.

Edit: and people are still giving Tenshin a chance hahahahaa.
What TS is saying in the OP has happened to American boxers at least three other times when they fought in Japan.

What TS is saying in the OP has happened to American boxers at least three other times when they fought in Japan.

Yeah I understand that but those are all a long time ago,this isn't the 70's or 80's and Floyd isn't going to have some 1 page contract.Floyd's company works directly with Rizin and have big future plans that's what this whole thing is about,it's 100% promotion for both moving forward.If anyone thought they'd do something like that to Floyd considering everything I would have to say that person has zero grasp on the whole situation/meaning of this fight or is just plain stupid.

Back