Media So what if Tenshin tries to take Floyd's head off in this "exhibition"?

Nailed it.

Kumason must have got his Sherdog blackbelt at a McDojo because he doesn't understand the history of this sport and Japan not giving a fuck.
<{Heymansnicker}>

This right here.

Good luck going after the japanese in japan in a japanese unsanctioned fight.

This coming from easily the dumbest "new" poster on Sherdog.

I still can’t believe people are taking this fight seriously...
Say tenshin ends up doing what you said and taking Floyd’s head off...im sure Floyd has contracts and small print everywhere in this fight protecting his interest.
He would then sue Rizin up the ass and they would probably have to pay an exorbitant amount of money in litigations which would be wayyy. Ore than what it would be worth to just pay Floyd to win and Tenshin to “look good”....

I’m not saying it’s good or it’s right...but that’s just what it is. And I hope people will be able to stop drinking the kool aid for a second to just take a look at the bigger picture.
<seedat>

Hahaha Sherdoggers and their stupid theories,nothing like that's going to happen.You're probably one of the members that actually thought this would be an mma fight,kickboxing or even a real boxing match.So stupid.
Yeah this kind of stuff never happens in Japan. Everything there is by the book.

Yeah this kind of stuff never happens in Japan. Everything there is by the book.

Yeah ok you guys are right,Tenshin's just going to start kicking Floyd and the boxing exhibition will then just go ahead and continue with kicks.Jesus christ you people are fucking retarded.It is nice to see you outside of a Khabib or Conor thread for once,i'm proud of you!

Hahaha Sherdoggers and their stupid theories,nothing like that's going to happen.You're probably one of the members that actually thought this would be an mma fight,kickboxing or even a real boxing match.So stupid.
There are literally multiple precedents to show that it could. No one is saying that it is a foregone conclusion that it will. It's wishful thinking, a lot of people would love to see it happen.

Everyone knew it was going to be an exhibition bout. It was stated on the day it was announced.

Your words read like you're flailing. You didn't have an educated response so you changed the subject to save face.

I still can’t believe people are taking this fight seriously...
Say tenshin ends up doing what you said and taking Floyd’s head off...im sure Floyd has contracts and small print everywhere in this fight protecting his interest.
He would then sue Rizin up the ass and they would probably have to pay an exorbitant amount of money in litigations which would be wayyy. Ore than what it would be worth to just pay Floyd to win and Tenshin to “look good”....

I’m not saying it’s good or it’s right...but that’s just what it is. And I hope people will be able to stop drinking the kool aid for a second to just take a look at the bigger picture.
<seedat>
Do you know how hard it is to sue internationally? And in Japan, over an unsanctioned fight?
<seedat>

There are literally multiple precedents to show that it could. No one is saying that it is a foregone conclusion that it will. It's wishful thinking, a lot of people would love to see it happen.

Everyone knew it was going to be an exhibition bout. It was stated on the day it was announced.

Your words read like you're flailing. You didn't have an educated response so you changed the subject to save face.

Link me to where it said it was going to be a boxing exhibition match when the fight was announced please smart guy.Wishful thinking?To see what happen?Tenshin start kicking him and floyd walk out of the ring or do you think the fight would just go on with kicks?Some seriously stupid people around here.

Link me to where it said it was going to be a boxing exhibition match when the fight was announced please smart guy.Wishful thinking?To see what happen?Tenshin start kicking him and floyd walk out of the ring or do you think the fight would just go on with kicks?Some seriously stupid people around here.
Exactly. To see Floyd embarrassed, or best case KO. So fucking what? That's exactly what we wanna see. Wanna fight about it? You're literally whining like a little bitch over it.

I was a mod since 2003 at K-1fans.com (still am but it's dead now) the largest kickboxing forum for a long time and a huge jmma fan since the 90's but i'm sure you've seen more than me lol.

Yeah ok you guys are right,Tenshin's just going to start kicking Floyd and the boxing exhibition will then just go ahead and continue with kicks.Jesus christ you people are fucking retarded.It is nice to see you outside of a Khabib or Conor thread for once,i'm proud of you!
You reek of a butthurt Conor fan who now denies it.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to see anything fucking happen in this fight. Floyd is kind of dumb to have agreed to it tbh, considering who he's dealing with.

Exactly. To see Floyd embarrassed, or best case KO. So fucking what? That's exactly what we wanna see. Wanna fight about it? You're literally whining like a little bitch over it.

So you think Tenshin's just going to start throwing leg,body and headkicks and Floyd's not going to just walk out of the ring?What am I whining about?And get that link you lying little bitch.

I was a mod since 2003 at K-1fans.com (still am but it's dead now) the largest kickboxing forum for a long time and a huge jmma fan since the 90's but i'm sure you've seen more than me lol.
You're opinions are so shitty you kill off forums.
<{Heymansnicker}>

You reek of a butthurt Conor fan who now denies it.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to see anything fucking happen in this fight. Floyd is kind of dumb to have agreed to it tbh, considering who he's dealing with.

Yeah I was totally rooting for Conor and was sure he'd win

My Pick History: Conor McGregor
  • UFC 229 · 2018.10.06
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov · Submission · Round 3

Yeah I was totally rooting for Conor and was sure he'd win

My Pick History: Conor McGregor
  • UFC 229 · 2018.10.06
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov · Submission · Round 3
I would look through your post history to verify but you have it blocked off to the public.
<Y2JSmirk>

Do people not realise if this dude boxes well against Floyd they'll go to America for millions and have a legit boxing match?

It's fucking hilarious that Trevor Berbick got the shit kicked out of him by Takada.

Never have been sure why Berbick never threw a punch. He just let himself get kicked to oblivion.

Takada with those Pedro Rizzo leg kicks.

Simply because, for some reason, he had never been kicked in the thighs before. And when he was he probably thought "that hurts like shit". And when he realized he didn't have a leg to stand on he didn't have enough power, leverage or even composure to throw a punch.

I would look through your post history to verify but you have it blocked off to the public.
<Y2JSmirk>

It's on www.tapology.com where all the best people pick.I have the 2nd highest pick % all time for 30,000 pick minimum including about 13,000 amateur fights and the guy ahead of me is a cherry picker.My name is Kuma there.

7QYX3pB

I think exhibition just means it doesn't affect records and doesn't mean it a sparring session.
This. Most exhibition fights on fight cards are just unofficial real fights.

My last fight was an exhibition fight because my opponent and I agreed to A class rules but the promotor didn't want to pay us a show or win purse lol

Fedor/Moose is the only scripted exhibition fight I can think of on a real card.

I doubt the Rizin promotors would be willing to pay Floyd 20mil or whatever he's getting just to do a scripted sparring match

So you think Tenshin's just going to start throwing leg,body and headkicks and Floyd's not going to just walk out of the ring?What am I whining about?And get that link you lying little bitch.
Dude, I presume you have access to Google. I don't owe you anything. If you're as butt hurt over all of this as your words make you sound, I suggest you go find it so that you can "win". Fucking tool. You're still whining lolololol, and after you're asking what you're whining about.

If Tenshin kicked Floyd and Floyd threw a tantrum and walked out, I'd lmmfao. And I'd be satisfied. It would be much more interesting than Floyd piecing up a fighter several weight classes smaller than him. And THAT is the main reason people are speculating that Tenshin might throw kicks at Floyd. Bc the fight makes little sense unless he does. He stands zero chance in a boxing bout with Floyd, even an exhibition. Which, I'm sure you're unaware, bc you don't seem to know about Japanese MMA at all, but exhibitions are different over there. There may be a clause in the contract that states at the end if no one is KO it's a draw, but you can be sure that if Floyd thinks he isn't in for a fight, he's mistaken. Exhibitions are still real competitions in Japan. Tenshin will either give it his all to actually win, or he will kick the shit out of Floyd and become legendary and it ends with no winner anyway.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back