So remember the Cruz vs Rogan "beef"

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So after the fights this weekend can we agree that maybe it wasn't rogan maybe it was cruz?

Since dom didnt shy away from verbally squaring up with DC and treated him similar to how he trate rogan.

So i guess dom not a bully confirmed?

Cruz is just jelly because Rogan and Cormier were the better combo.

Cruz is absolutely intolerable. He almost makes Luke Cockhold seem likable. Not quite though.

So, essentially, Cruz is a certified douche?

I don't like cruzs monotonous robotic voice. Content is good. He just has the personality of someone who's had a lobotmay

There's no beef. Rogan used to treat Goldy as a second class citizen cause Goldy was just a supporting commentator and Joe Rogan felt like he was superior cause of all his BJJ training and TKD history. It's normal. Human nature. So Goldly would never dare challenge Joe Rogan to a technique argument, I mean who would? Then comes Cruz with vast amounts of experience being champion, a great technical analysis and to top it off he has a huge ego the size of Tito Ortiz's head, like Rogan. How in the world can Joe Rogan argue with a guy who does it for a living and can out wit him in analyzing technique? He would look like a complete fool. So now Rogan is Goldy lite.

Matter of fact why do you think Joe Rogan invited Cruz on to his podcast? He wanted to make nice with Cruz so Cruz in the future wouldn't be so hard on him. It obviously didn't work. If Joe Rogan quits one day I wouldn't be surprised if it's cause of him.

The reason why DC argues with Cruz is because he's on the same level as him. Cruz was frustrated because 1. He trains with Stephens and 2. He's being challenged.

Last edited:
Cruz is a confrontational little pompous ass - nothing new.

Cruz just never backs down in an argument, and him and DC are actually good friends.

Settle it in the Octagon.

I'm talking about DC and Cruz.

Why did it take this long for people to realize Cruz is a douche?

I've thought he was a dbag since the Faber/Cruz Ieadup.

Cruz thinks too highly of himself and thinks he's the final authority on the sport. In other words he's a douche. Hope he gets cut. He adds nothing but an uncomfortable vibe.

You guys are bunch of weirdos. This is the same Dom that got you're pussies wet when he gave his post fight speach. Now you don't like him because of commentary?? No pleasing you fucks

Back