So remember the Cruz vs Rogan "beef"

As someone who was at one time a frequent listener of Joes podcast, I can honestly say (without regards to whether or not Cruz is an asshole) I was glad when Dom shit on him.

Rogan was a straight up asshole to Goldie imo. Had it coming in spades.

Last edited:
They don't call him the "dominator" for no reason.

he needs to learn to chill a bit.

I like Cruz, he's legit but he'd just be far better if he learnerd to play nice with everyone and find a middle point. Instead of trying to reign over all

upload_2018-3-25_8-39-5.jpeg

2 real men in the middle. 2 wannabe hipster manlets on the outside.

You guys are bunch of weirdos. This is the same Dom that got you're pussies wet when he gave his post fight speach. Now you don't like him because of commentary?? No pleasing you fucks
Lol, gotta love it

Dom is autistic it's probably why he lives alone with his dog

So after the fights this weekend can we agree that maybe it wasn't rogan maybe it was cruz?

Since dom didnt shy away from verbally squaring up with DC and treated him similar to how he trate rogan.

So i guess dom not a bully confirmed?
"trate?"

Why did it take this long for people to realize Cruz is a douche?

I've thought he was a dbag since the Faber/Cruz Ieadup.
How about the reason the feud began in the first place <Lmaoo>.

cruz is tolerable except when he argues a point .. i do like how he walks you through the process of the fight though !! he tells you what you should be looking for and thats some of the best skills you can want\get !!

Cruz just seems like a guy that always has a chip on his shoulder and takes no shit from anyone. I guess he comes off as abrasive at points but it doesn't bother me. There are many people that behave that way imo but with Cruz at least he knows what he's talking about when it comes to fighting. I think it's also pretty normal for him to be eager to stick up for a training partner.

Come on guys, he's a professional fighter that grew up in a trailer park, it's kind of expected for him to have a combative personality.

Cruz just seems like a guy that always has a chip on his shoulder and takes no shit from anyone. I guess he comes off as abrasive at points but it doesn't bother me. There are many people that behave that way imo but with Cruz at least he knows what he's talking about when it comes to fighting. I think it's also pretty normal for him to be eager to stick up for a training partner.

Come on guys, he's a professional fighter that grew up in a trailer park, it's kind of expected for him to have a combative personality.
DC is always classy and never tries to "As a Fighter......I say" anyone hes working with.

Cruz is disruptive at the very least. He likes to escalate shit at a disproportionate rate. It's maddening lol

DC is always classy and never tries to "As a Fighter......I say" anyone hes working with.

Cruz is disruptive at the very least. He likes to escalate shit at a disproportionate rate. It's maddening lol

They're definitely different - DC probably is nicer than most people period or at least that's how he comes off. But I'm not really irritated by Cruz because at the end, he's not just an argumentative guy but one with at least a great deal of knowledge about the topic. I like them all - Cruz, Rogan, DC and I didn't think these exchanges between them were a big deal in the first place tbh.

I could see tough how a guy like Cruz is likelier to piss someone off than DC.

DC would smack that ass though if Dom raises up om him like he did when dom dick ridedd Stephens to orgasm . The level of dick riding when he defended his teammate //boy was to new levels . I understand defending teamates but even my closest boys , will get called out if they do some wrong shit .

Back