So remember the Cruz vs Rogan "beef"

heh, IMO people in here are just dumbass haters.

They are quick to bash Cruz, but they forget one thing: Cruz was right against Rogan, and again in this discussion with DC.

So all you can blame him for, is for being right.

Kenny here,

I heard from a friend that the beef started behind the scenes when DC ate Doms food that Dom ordered through a UFC assistant. Dom thought it was really rude, but DC didn't think it was a big deal because it was just food and the assistant can get more food.

They need to add Bisping in the mix.
It will be a douchebag convention.

It was obvious Cruz was always the troublesome one. He's got that "always gotta be the smartest person in the room" vibe to him which often makes for some awkward and miserable moments at the commentary table, and he always over explains the technical details of a move as if anyone watching at home gives a damn except a few blowhards on Sherdog.

So after the fights this weekend can we agree that maybe it wasn't rogan maybe it was cruz?

Since dom didnt shy away from verbally squaring up with DC and treated him similar to how he trate rogan.

So i guess dom not a bully confirmed?

truth.

DC also gets pretty 'alpha' at times, but even though there is still something real behind it, at least he does so in a more friendly, fun, and humorous manner...whereas Cruz just comes off like an arrogant, argumentative douche, and that shitty attitude detracts from the broadcast, IMHO.

If it hasn't happened already, I hope someone with UFC or the network speaks to Cruz about it and tells him to chill the fuck out...because there are other people who can do the job and not come off like a dick while doing it.

at this point, I would honestly rather listen to Anik than Cruz...and that's really saying something lol

So after the fights this weekend can we agree that maybe it wasn't rogan maybe it was cruz?

Since dom didnt shy away from verbally squaring up with DC and treated him similar to how he trate rogan.

So i guess dom not a bully confirmed?
OP needs substance. Cliffs. Sauce. Something relating to the questions your posing.

Edit: No sarcasm, not trying to come across as a dbag bud.

Kenny here,

I heard from a friend that the beef started behind the scenes when DC ate Doms food that Dom ordered through a UFC assistant. Dom thought it was really rude, but DC didn't think it was a big deal because it was just food and the assistant can get more food.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kenny here,

The plot thickens

I've been a Cruz apologist from the start but he really came across like a douche talking to DC.

You guys are bunch of weirdos. This is the same Dom that got you're pussies wet when he gave his post fight speach. Now you don't like him because of commentary?? No pleasing you fucks
Yes, because sherdog is a single organism of shared thoughts on all matters....... or maybe different people hold different opinions on Cruz
5a00d689c20aa771597862.gif

I think Cruz is socially awkward with zero awareness of how to carry on a conversation without being condescending and never backs down from an argument. I actually don't think he's mean spirited, he's just a bit weird.

I think Cruz is socially awkward with zero awareness of how to carry on a conversation without being condescending and never backs down from an argument. I actually don't think he's mean spirited, he's just a bit weird.

That is pretty accurate.

I don't believe Joe Rogan or Cruz are bad people. Just two strong willed, clashing personalities.

heh, IMO people in here are just dumbass haters.

They are quick to bash Cruz, but they forget one thing: Cruz was right against Rogan, and again in this discussion with DC.

So all you can blame him for, is for being right.
100 percent this ,

Also, outside of sherdog , alpha is called men

I believe that Cruz might have been home schooled or something given his social awkwardness. It's something to do with his upbringing one way or another.

Back