So remember the Cruz vs Rogan "beef"

Cruz was right in that discussion. Maybe you are too fragile to see it.

Cruz is just an asshole, he's this way with everyone... You either like him for it, or you hate assholes...

I don't like cruzs monotonous robotic voice.
Ha.. came here to say this...

He's Monocruz

But yeah.. Just when I was starting to like Cruz, he starts to stink the place up like a vagina that hasn't showered in 3 days.

Cruz is just an asshole, he's this way with everyone... You either like him for it, or you hate assholes...

He's also very negative in a lot his commentary. He is MMA's version of Debbie Downer.

Rogan would spinning heal kick a hole through Dom's stomach.

I'm a fan of the Domin8or though

He should fight instead of commentate

Not sure if he's injured or not but he hasn't fought since he got embarrassed by Cody

Cruz got a big head from everybody telling him how knowledgeable he is

It's an illusion...He isn't anymore knowledgeable than the others, he just over-explains every little move and position

You guys are bunch of weirdos. This is the same Dom that got you're pussies wet when he gave his post fight speach. Now you don't like him because of commentary?? No pleasing you fucks
MMA fans are fickle. Also nice to see someone else representing NWI on here

yes.. he probably was but thats not the issue..

He's just been a twat lately and we've all noticed it

DC was defensive from the beginning, even when nobody atacked his opinion. Even Bisping was joking about it. Like it or not, it was a debate between two guys that want to be right on the discussion and nobody was out of the line.

Also Dom is a team player, so obviously he will even take one if he has to for his friend and teammate. Even if some oversensite guys on Sherdog dont like it.

I really hope the threee man commentating team ends. Two guys try to one up each other on technique talk while the charasmatic vacuum Anikdroid just sits there and blurts some monotone tidbit every 8 mins suck. End the three man shit, can rogaine, move smith full time, and hire ranallo.

DC was defensive from the beginning, even when nobody atacked his opinion. Even Bisping was joking about it. Like it or not, it was a debate between two guys that want to be right on the discussion and nobody was out of the line.

Also Dom is a team player, so obviously he will even take one if he has to for his friend and teammate. Even if some oversensite guys on Sherdog dont like it.
you might be right, I only saw part of it.. but trying to fuck with rogan didn't seem very team playerish

The reason why DC argues with Cruz is because he's on the same level as him. Cruz was frustrated because 1. He trains with Stephens and 2. He's being challenged.
3. Because DC was right

Cruz w the little guy syndrome. Make the little guy actually able to handle themself, and it's worse.

Cruz is a smug little man and has an abrasive, condescending personality. I can't stand people like him.

DC on the other hand, is more of an easy going guy. He has a sense of humor about things and is a genuinely good dude.

Get rid of Cruz, UFC. He over talks, belittles others, acts like Mr. Smarty Pants, and doesn't mesh well with other broadcasters. He's a plague in the booth.

DC was right, and Cruz was being biased. If the shoe was on the other foot, Cruz would be saying Stephens got fucked over.

It was blatant favoritism for Stephens and that should be held under account.

I don't get it..

I really like Cruz, he's doing his job great.. He has his thoughts sorted and is able to express himself very clearly. Very good commentary of stand up.. Also seems like he isn't that biased, which is big plus.

His banter with Rogan was legendary..

On the second hand, can't stay DC, his fucking high pitched cringy voice..

The thing is, D.C. is a true Alpha too. So, he won't back down like Bully Beta Rogan, who only surrounds himself with people below him.......when he talks to another Alpha, he cowers, but when he meets another Bully Beta, like Crowder, then things get very interesting.

Back