So, not only GDR is to stay in the UFC, she actually improved her game

Permanent?
And when did that happen?

Well yeah, as I said hard to be worse...

If so that's an idiotic plan.

Personally I think GDR was under the assumption/hoping that Cyborg would get a lengthy supension or even be out permanently for that 2nd failed test when she accepted the 145 title fight with Holly.
Not 100% sure on the timeline tho.
Anyway, if Cyborg was not fighting in the UFC I doubt GDR would have dropped back down to 135 immediately.
That is what she stated in interviews was her plan. I believe Nunes is her white whale; she started training bjj hard after that loss. I was surprised she picked up a purple belt recently.
Oh yea she also wasn't ready for the internet shitstorm of kill yourself bitch after she refused to fight cyborg.

That is what she stated in interviews was her plan. I believe Nunes is her white whale; she started training bjj hard after that loss. I was surprised she picked up a purple belt recently.
When did these interviews take place? Before or after she knew for sure she'd indeed be asked to fight Cyborg next?

Oh yea she also wasn't ready for the internet shitstorm of kill yourself bitch after she refused to fight cyborg.
Yeah, I guess that's always hard to deal with. Not many fighters seem able to handle serious shitstorms and intense hating well. Not even those who are used being in the spotlight or even intentionally choose the heel role.

It shouldn't have come too surprising to her tho imo. She never seemed like any kind of fan favorite to me (in MMA at least) and "earned" some extra dislike in the Holly fight. Add blatant ducking to that and well,..there you go.

When did these interviews take place? Before or after she knew for sure she'd indeed be asked to fight Cyborg next?

Yeah, I guess that's always hard to deal with. Not many fighters seem able to handle serious shitstorms and intense hating well. Not even those who are used being in the spotlight or even intentionally choose the heel role.

It shouldn't have come too surprising to her tho imo. She never seemed like any kind of fan favorite to me (in MMA at least) and "earned" some extra dislike in the Holly fight. Add blatant ducking to that and well,..there you go.
It was way after. She went off social media for almost a whole year after the ducking fiasco.

They should treat her like they did Trinaldo. Just keep feeding her top 8-15 fighters until she loses.

Except Trinaldo didn't deserve it.

buddy you were the person who said once a cheater always a cheater. Well that is not the case here since Cyborg is tested often for it and has passed. So, idk where you are even coming from.

Sometimes people fuck up and make a mistake (as in the case with Ortega most likely). If you want to label him a cheater for the rest of his life, that's on you. You can do as you please. But I do believe people can do and be different and again, in this case, its hard to say you're incorrect because there is actual information about them taking various drug tests for all sorts of PEDs and passing. They can't "always" be a cheater if they aren't cheating now.

Yeah, and if they cheated yesterday they're not cheating today.
You're either a very gullible person or a crappy human being who keeps saying this mantra to justify your own deeds.

None of them made "mistakes". Taking steroids is a choice - a choice to cheat. And this is not a heat of a moment decision - they cycle it, they mask it , they do it day after day. It's a plot. A strategy.

And after doing something like this, there won't be X amount of passed tests that will make them clean.
Werdum was the champion of passed tests, got a rrward from USADA - and got caught
Occam's razor says: they cheat once, they'll do it. USADA are not competemt enough to catch them every time, or to understand exactly what they do - they already discredited themselves in comptehension of tests.

Cyborg, Ortega are CHEATERS, regardless of their current status

You're either a very gullible person or a crappy human being who keeps saying this mantra to justify your own deeds.

None of them made "mistakes". Taking steroids is a choice - a choice to cheat. And this is not a heat of a moment decision - they cycle it, they mask it , they do it day after day. It's a plot. A strategy.

And after doing something like this, there won't be X amount of passed tests that will make them clean.
Werdum was the champion of passed tests, got a rrward from USADA - and got caught
Occam's razor says: they cheat once, they'll do it. USADA are not competemt enough to catch them every time, or to understand exactly what they do - they already discredited themselves in comptehension of tests.

Cyborg is still a cheater even though she's passed all her tests for 7 years because everyone cheats so she must still be cheating too? Your argument makes no sense.

Cyborg is still a cheater even though she's passed all her tests for 7 years because everyone cheats so she must still be cheating too? Your argument makes no sense.

Where exactly did I say that everyone cheats?
Maybe my argument makes no sense for you because you have reading comprehension issues...

Where exactly did I say that everyone cheats?
Maybe my argument makes no sense for you because you have reading comprehension issues...
Oh, I see. Only Cyborg and Brian Ortega cheat because USADA can't catch everyone. It's that what you are saying?

Oh, I see. Only Cyborg and Brian Ortega cheat because USADA can't catch everyone. It's that what you are saying?

Try again.
I understand it seems challenging for you (maybe because you are challenged), but look! other people understand perfectly what I'm saying

Seems pretty clear you are saying Cyborg and Ortega are still cheating because USADA can't catch them.

Seems pretty clear you are saying Cyborg and Ortega are still cheating because USADA can't catch them.

Finally, the third attempt and the ego has landed!

Now find the difference between this comment and two of your previous ones.

Ok buddy. You keep thinking that while actual data suggests otherwise. Keep spewing nonsense to further your agenda of bashing Cyborg.

Finally, the third attempt and the ego has landed!

Now find the difference between this comment and two of your previous ones.
Yeah, you realize that makes no sense and is not based on any evidence?

Physically, she looks incredible at 135. Lean, long, and built well. She reminds me of Sagat from Street Fighter 2.

I just don't think she has the heart or the killer instinct. She definitely seems more like she just wants to be employed and not a champion. She's so physically gifted and talented as a striker that she could stumble into winning the 135 belt without really trying.

Ok buddy. You keep thinking that while actual data suggests otherwise. Keep spewing nonsense to further your agenda of bashing Cyborg.

The problem is, you think that you can take this actual data and make a conclusion from it that someone is not a cheater..No. You can't.

It's been shown numerous times that amount of passed tests is unrelated to existence of failed ones.

Cyborg deserves to be called a cheater. It's not an insult.

Thanks for reminding me that telling a retard they're retarded is pointless.

The problem is, you think that you can take this actual data and make a conclusion from it that someone is not a cheater..No. You can't.

It's been shown numerous times that amount of passed tests is unrelated to existence of failed ones.

Cyborg deserves to be called a cheater. It's not an insult.

Yeah, you're not delusional or anything at all. Good talk little buddy. Enjoy fantasy land.

Back