So, not only GDR is to stay in the UFC, she actually improved her game

raquel pennington is just above bethe as the worst title contender in ufc history

The eventual outcome for WMMA is all manly looking female champs, and mostly lesbians. It is just nature, and when a rare Gina or Ronda comes around, they must be sheltered. It's just a matter of time before Rose gets trounced by someone like Andrade. These bull dikes just have way more T, just like Caster Semenya.

I like her tbh. Seems like a cool girl and has good technical striking. Her jab was on point.

She's a coward for not fighting cyborg tho

I rest my case.
I gave you an opportunity to actually attempt to say something coherent for the first time of your writing in my thread, and you failed to do so.
You're just unable to. You write about assumptions and conclusions like it's a bad thing, but this is because you simply envy those who are able to do some analysis with the data that you adore so much.
When I say that the info is not accurate, I not only just say it , I SHOW it. But since you are unable to form your own opinion, that's why you prefer to stay with the head in the sand.

Conclusion:
1. As I mentioned numerous times, but you were too dumb to comprehend, passed tests by USADA mean NOTHING - and they showed it by giving an AWARD to a fighter that passed a honorable amount of times, only to immediately fail afterwards.
Therefore, passed tests from unreliable USADA are NOT an indication.
2. PED user is not a one time criminal. PED usage requires consistensy, dedication and preparation. Strategy. This is not a "mistake", it's a decision to play dirty for a long period of time.
THEREFORE, Cyborg is a CHEATER in the eyes of everyone who uses his brain.

Again you are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions that you don’t need to since there is actual evidence to show you otherwise. But yeah, I’m the dumb one.

I liked her until she hit holly with those cheap shots.

I can't watch rocky fight without seeing her gut jiggle. She is kind of fat.

Again you are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions that you don’t need to since there is actual evidence to show you otherwise. But yeah, I’m the dumb one.

You cannot call this an "actual evidence" when it comes from a source which is:
1. Incompetent;
2. Unreliable;
3. Biased

But you blindly trust it because UFC tells you to.
You don't listen to any critique from it, even when fighters say it.

THAT is why you'te dumb.

You cannot call this an "actual evidence" when it comes from a source which is:
1. Incompetent;
2. Unreliable;
3. Biased

But you blindly trust it because UFC tells you to.
You don't listen to any critique from it, even when fighters say it.

THAT is why you'te dumb.

So we can trust it when it comes to clean fighters like DC? Or is that information also
1) incompetent
2) unreliable
3) biased

I trust it because that is the agency that handles the stuff that the fighters use/trust. They have expertise in that field, you do not. Pretending you are intelligent because you say well Cyborg cheated in 2011 so she must be a cheat still now, even though evidence refutes that, is laughable. When you yourself can provide actual evidence that Cyborg is cheating RIGHT NOW or that Ortega is cheating RIGHT NOW, give me a holler.

Until then, you’re just making assumptions based on nothing but your opinion that the company is shady.

Again, stop calling people dumb when you are literally a moron. There’s plenty of data to show you that you are incorrect, yet, you refuse to believe it.

Don't hate on a fighter who played Dana White.

She never wanted to fight Cyborg but to get the title shot she had to say she would. So she got her shot won the belt and said 'fuck you Dana.'

Props for her.

So we can trust it when it comes to clean fighters like DC? Or is that information also
1) incompetent
2) unreliable
3) biased

So basic logic is also something you lack?
Like a liar doesn't have to lie ALL the time, incompetent worker doesn't have to make mistake in EVERY step.

I trust it because that is the agency that handles the stuff that the fighters use/trust. They have expertise in that field, you do not.

This is the agency that doesn't work properly for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Not all who have expertise do their work right, and they don't.

Pretending you are intelligent because you say well Cyborg cheated in 2011 so she must be a cheat still now, even though evidence refutes that, is laughable. When you yourself can provide actual evidence that Cyborg is cheating RIGHT NOW or that Ortega is cheating RIGHT NOW, give me a holler.

I see you're a very slow guy. I already answered to that, many times. Re-read what I said earlier and swallow that, even though it is bitter for ya.

Until then, you’re just making assumptions based on nothing but your opinion that the company is shady.

The company literally (yes, this is the right way to use the word) works for UFC. Maybe you think that UFC is not a shady company?
Damn, you must be at least 26 (if you opened sherdog account when you were 13). You're an adult. How did you live all those years? We already know that you have a shittty job, but how do you even cross the street?
It's like I'm speaking with a child - it hurts to speak with someone so intellectually inferior.

OK I'll bite (one last time). let's hear your proof/evidence of those 3 things that you CLAIM.

How is USADA "incompetent"? The organization responsible for testing thousands of athletes world wide (3,576 in 2017 - and already more than that in 2018), and performing 10's of thousands of tests (8,997 just in 2017) is "incompetent" because you say so? I'm sure you can easily cite a few examples of this "incompetence".

"Unreliable"? Again, let's hear some examples.

"Biased"? Bullshit again.

I have provided all these examples in the previous posts, with you and another idiot. Read thoroughly.
Most of them - even in the direct response to you.

I'm no @-Dim- but I've followed mma testing a fair amount for a decade now and I call bullshit on your assertion.

It doesn't matter how long you followed something. You have no opinion on your own and you're too stupid to comprehend

Like I thought. You refuse to post ANY examples because you can't (and no, "USADA works for the UFC therefore they must be corrupt" is not valid). I'm done wasting time with you and your trolling (either that or you are dumber than a box of rocks).

Goodbye

I didn't refuse because I already posted them.
I showed EXACTLY why USADA is unreliable, incompetent and biased and it's your problem that you cannot swallow the bitter truth.

Cybord is a cheater, despite tests she passed by USADA.
You haven't added ANYTHING to this debate because you're unable to, due to brain deficiency of yours.
Adios, moron.

Am I the only one who is a fan of hers?

Its one thing to duck someone in your weight class. Cyborg? She has no obligation to fight Cyborg. She is not a natural FW. She took the fight with Holly because it was offered and it was against another natural BW for a fucking belt. No shit she took it. Its a free belt. Get over it.

She is fun to watch and her striking is beautiful. Not to mention she is such a nice person as well. Give her a break.

Am I the only one who is a fan of hers?

Its one thing to duck someone in your weight class. Cyborg? She has no obligation to fight Cyborg. She is not a natural FW. She took the fight with Holly because it was offered and it was against another natural BW for a fucking belt. No shit she took it. Its a free belt. Get over it.

She is fun to watch and her striking is beautiful. Not to mention she is such a nice person as well. Give her a break.

Look, her vs Cyborg talk was pretty much immediately since she switched to MMA.
She ALWAYS expressed her desire to fight her - even in SF days when BW division wasn't even discussed.

She changed her tune only closely prior to the actual time when the matchup was announced.
She knew EXACTLY what Cyborg is. Her being a PED user always was clear to MMA community.

This is something I personally don't like. That's straight up escape from the matchup.
And definitely not something I wanna see from the title holder

Thats amongst the dumbest shit I've ever seen on this site. GDR is not a coward, she showed some good morals and integrity for the sport by refusing to fight a cheating steroid using Cyborg. If more fighters refused to fight cheating cowards then the sport would be so much cleaner. Respect to GDR for being anti steroids

Wow...what bullshit. You must really enjoy sucking her off to claim such a load of shit. "Good morals and integrity". Hahahahahaa Cowards respect cowards, I guess.

Like I thought. You refuse to post ANY examples because you can't (and no, "USADA works for the UFC therefore they must be corrupt" is not valid). I'm done wasting time with you and your trolling (either that or you are dumber than a box of rocks).

Goodbye

He’s done this for 2 days straight and his only response is, they cheated so they are cheating now.

He’s done this for 2 days straight and his only response is, they cheated so they are cheating now.

You know if I were you, I wouldn't show everyone, publicly, this level of reading comprehension inability.
I mean I'm not sure if you're just an idiot anymore, it almost looks like you have some medical issue...

I explained EXACTLY why Cyborg and co should still be consider cheaters, why what they did could not be a singular mistake and why their recent passes tests is not a measure.

You know if I were you, I wouldn't show everyone, publicly, this level of reading comprehension inability.
I mean I'm not sure if you're just an idiot anymore, it almost looks like you have some medical issue...

I explained EXACTLY why Cyborg and co should still be consider cheaters, why what they did could not be a singular mistake and why their recent passes tests is not a measure.

irony is great in this one. You do realize just because you believe something does not make it true right?

Just because you gave a reason as to why you think you are right, does not make it so. I’m not sure I can be any more clear about it, I’ve tried to explain that you are incorrect.

The only way to determine whether or not they are cheaters is by looking at their recent tests. If they are passing, then they are clean.
It really is that simple, whether you like it or not. Cyborg is clean. She passes her test and that’s it.

None of this changes the fact that GDR is a coward for not taking the fight vs her. Good for her she beat up Raquel, but she literally was scared shitless of Cyborg and vacated a belt rather than lose it in a fight.

Wow...what bullshit. You must really enjoy sucking her off to claim such a load of shit. "Good morals and integrity". Hahahahahaa Cowards respect cowards, I guess.
Only cowards cheat and use PEDs in combat sports. More fighters should refuse to fight proven cheats and have those cowards blacklisted from the sport

irony is great in this one. You do realize just because you believe something does not make it true right?

Just because you gave a reason as to why you think you are right, does not make it so. I’m not sure I can be any more clear about it, I’ve tried to explain that you are incorrect.

The only way to determine whether or not they are cheaters is by looking at their recent tests. If they are passing, then they are clean.
It really is that simple, whether you like it or not. Cyborg is clean. She passes her test and that’s it.

None of this changes the fact that GDR is a coward for not taking the fight vs her. Good for her she beat up Raquel, but she literally was scared shitless of Cyborg and vacated a belt rather than lose it in a fight.
If a fighter takes steroids ever to gain an advantage over their competition then they are a cheater forever. The benefits of steroids don't all disappear when you stop taking them so it is never a level playing field again after a fighter decides to be an unnatural athlete

If a fighter takes steroids ever to gain an advantage over their competition then they are a cheater forever. The benefits of steroids don't all disappear when you stop taking them so it is never a level playing field again after a fighter decides to be an unnatural athlete

So all cheaters should be banned forever then?

Actually, if you disagree with my reasoning, you're free to point where I'm wrong.
But you prefer to pretend that there is no need to analize USADA's data overall since it's the ultimate truth. Which is wrong, and I actually SHOWED you this is wrong.
Funny, that from two of us I'm actually the person who can learn, change my mind and admit myself wrong in a civilized debate. It's quite unfortunate you're unable to follow one, since you're both ignorant and not well-mannered.

This is absolutely wrong, because their tests are made by unrealiable, incompetent and biased body.
And I showed you exactly why it is all that.

You know, it's really funny how awful your reading comprehension is. It's actually ironic.
Another example!

Please read the OP again. THOROUGHLY this time. Until the end

Back