So, not only GDR is to stay in the UFC, she actually improved her game

Yeah, you're not delusional or anything at all. Good talk little buddy. Enjoy fantasy land.

Thank you for admitting that I'm right after being unable to say anything in regards.

End of the debate. Cyborg IS a cheater

Thank you for admitting that I'm right after being unable to say anything in regards.

When you consider over how many years she cheated, well, yes. Do not forget scale tampering. And all to beat up smaller women.

GDR is one of the best female fighters on the planet right and could easily become champ again if the opportunity arises. The hate that she got for the Cyborg thing was overblown imo. Cant wait to see her fight next.

Lol theres no point when you've already made up your mind based on YOUR opinion and NOT FACTS. I'm not stupid enough to continue the convo further with a delusional hater like yourself.

Not gonna lie I skipped it, zero interest in watching her after the holly fight and blatant ducking of cyborg. Only tuning into WMMA if its rose, Nunes, or cyborg. Haven't seen a single other broad worth watching yet.

I thought me and my buddies were feeling that way.
Dude..i fucking HATE that bitch.
After the Holly fight, i was done. Then she runs from Cyborg?
fuck her.

GDR is one of the best female fighters on the planet right and could easily become champ again if the opportunity arises. The hate that she got for the Cyborg thing was overblown imo. Cant wait to see her fight next.

The hate started with the SEVERAL late hits vs holly.

Lol theres no point when you've already made up your mind based on YOUR opinion and NOT FACTS. I'm not stupid enough to continue the convo further with a delusional hater like yourself.

Unlike you, I have used the common sense in our debate. I shoved the truth straight into your stupid face and made you swallow it, whether you liked the bitter taste of it or not.

Cyborg, Ortega, Barnett , Jones etc - all of them are CHEATERS, all their legacy is irrelevant, accomplishments under big asterisk and this will stay with thwm for good.
End of story

Unlike you, I have used the common sense in our debate. I shoved the truth straight into your stupid face and made you swallow it, whether you liked the bitter taste of it or not.

Cyborg, Ortega, Barnett , Jones etc - all of them are CHEATERS, all their legacy is irrelevant, accomplishments under big asterisk and this will stay with thwm for good.
End of story

The 2nd part is opinion based and if you want to feel that way, that’s cool. Lots of others do and that’s ok.

But your “truth” is because someone did something 7 years ago, they are still guilty of it today. Perhaps in some ways, it would apply, but it DOES NOT here. These are professional athletes that are tested. Cyborg is routinely tested. She’s been tested almost as much as anyone who competes in MMA under USADA and has passed.

If you are saying she’s cheating and still passing the test, then you my friend, are making some ridiculous assumptions based on nothing more than your “feeling” or opinion. The ACTUAL FACTUAL data suggests otherwise.

Btw, you used 0 common sense and I’m not sure you even understand what that is. But good luck, you will need it more in life than I will.

These are professional athletes that are tested. Cyborg is routinely tested. She’s been tested almost as much as anyone who competes in MMA under USADA and has passed.

If you are saying she’s cheating and still passing the test, then you my friend, are making some ridiculous assumptions based on nothing more than your “feeling” or opinion. The ACTUAL FACTUAL data suggests otherwise.

Werdum gets routinely tested, gets a REWARD from USASA for being the most tested/cleanest fighter, then fails the test.
Cyborg fails two times, the second time USADA don't punish her, instead bringing the attempt of explanation that doesn't convince anyone with half a braincell.
Jones gets a pass after USADA being unable to find where he took it - when everyone knows that what he took is a masking agent.

USADA are incompetent. Fighters know it and say it, MMA community knows it , only few morons like you prefer to put your hand deep into the sand pretending they're deaf and blind.
THERE IS NO CORRELATION between amount of passed tests and failed ones. That's because USADA don't know how to work properly.

That's exactly why my assumpitons are not ridiculous.
However, let me remind you the most idiotic thing that came from your stupid mouth - you actually told me that Ortega is innocent because he's fighting for the title! Mega LOL

Cheaters cheat. Cheaters do not accept the fair play.
Cheating is NOT a mistake. It's not just a wrong decision in a wrong place of time. It's a long time work.
They put the needle into their asses every day, knowingly. They would've done the same every chance they have. They do not play fair, and never will.
They ARE cheaters.

Btw, you used 0 common sense and I’m not sure you even understand what that is. But good luck, you will need it more in life than I will.

You will not need common sense in life? Hmmm...guess that's what happens in your momma's basement

Werdum gets routinely tested, gets a REWARD from USASA for being the most tested/cleanest fighter, then fails the test.
Cyborg fails two times, the second time USADA don't punish her, instead bringing the attempt of explanation that doesn't convince anyone with half a braincell.
Jones gets a pass after USADA being unable to find where he took it - when everyone knows that what he took is a masking agent.

USADA are incompetent. Fighters know it and say it, MMA community knows it , only few morons like you prefer to put your hand deep into the sand pretending they're deaf and blind.
THERE IS NO CORRELATION between amount of passed tests and failed ones. That's because USADA don't know how to work properly.

That's exactly why my assumpitons are not ridiculous.
However, let me remind you the most idiotic thing that came from your stupid mouth - you actually told me that Ortega is innocent because he's fighting for the title! Mega LOL

Cheaters cheat. Cheaters do not accept the fair play.
Cheating is NOT a mistake. It's not just a wrong decision in a wrong place of time. It's a long time work.
They put the needle into their asses every day, knowingly. They would've done the same every chance they have. They do not play fair, and never will.
They ARE cheaters.

You will not need common sense in life? Hmmm...guess that's what happens in your momma's basement

again, you are using YOUR opinion and trying to spew it as facts.

Should we trust you and your judgement of who cheats and who doesn't or should we use the governing body that tests fighters for it? I'll be the first to admit that USADA isn't the most brilliant organization ever when it comes to their policies nor do they seem like the most honorable considering they are paid by the UFC, but, I would still rather believe the results of their drug tests than the random posts on Sherdog by the likes of people such as yourself.

and I said you'll need more good luck in life than I will, considering you have at best, a half a working brain.

And I'm ok living in the basement considering I pay for their house. I'll live bro. Enjoy your $9 an hour job at the cash register of CVS my man

again, you are using YOUR opinion and trying to spew it as facts.

Should we trust you and your judgement of who cheats and who doesn't or should we use the governing body that tests fighters for it? I'll be the first to admit that USADA isn't the most brilliant organization ever when it comes to their policies nor do they seem like the most honorable considering they are paid by the UFC, but, I would still rather believe the results of their drug tests than the random posts on Sherdog by the likes of people such as yourself.

Not as facts. As common sense. As an ability to make a conclusion out of evidence.
You don't do it. You blindly trust something without using your brain.
Probably you're simply unable to.
Especially when calling USADA a "governing body" without understanding that it depends on UFC in all possible ways, which makes it biased in the first place. Which WILL make it biased towards fighters they're interested in. Like Jones. Cyborg. Ortega.

Enjoy your $9 an hour job at the cash register of CVS my man

OK this was too detailed not to be a projection.
I'm sorry for you man. I would've said you'll get better when you grow up, but you sit on sherdog for 13 years already, so you're not a youngster anymore. Probably an absolute lost cause.
Pity, you seem to be a good guy overall, just a real stupid one.

Cyborg IS not a cheater. GDR IS a coward. Probably the only time some Sherdogger can call a professional fighter a coward.
Thats amongst the dumbest shit I've ever seen on this site. GDR is not a coward, she showed some good morals and integrity for the sport by refusing to fight a cheating steroid using Cyborg. If more fighters refused to fight cheating cowards then the sport would be so much cleaner. Respect to GDR for being anti steroids

Not as facts. As common sense. As an ability to make a conclusion out of evidence.
You don't do it. You blindly trust something without using your brain.
Probably you're simply unable to.
Especially when calling USADA a "governing body" without understanding that it depends on UFC in all possible ways, which makes it biased in the first place. Which WILL make it biased towards fighters they're interested in. Like Jones. Cyborg. Ortega.

OK this was too detailed not to be a projection.
I'm sorry for you man. I would've said you'll get better when you grow up, but you sit on sherdog for 13 years already, so you're not a youngster anymore. Probably an absolute lost cause.
Pity, you seem to be a good guy overall, just a real stupid one.

Again, keep ignoring that there is actual data. That is the EVIDENCE my man. You don’t look up evidence of what someone did 7 years ago when they have proof and data of everything that’s been going on for the past 5.

Keep jumping to conclusions that make literally 0 sense based on actual evidence. I’m sure you’ll go far.

You must be one of those flat earth kinda people.

And if my comment about you being a CVS cashier was such projection, then, was your comment about living in mothers basement not the same?

Tsk tsk young man. I suggest when you save up $ from this job you try to get into an actual college and make something of your life. Don’t want to end up like me you know

Cyborg may be a cheater. But GDR IS a coward.

Again, keep ignoring that there is actual data. That is the EVIDENCE my man. You don’t look up evidence of what someone did 7 years ago when they have proof and data of everything that’s been going on for the past 5.

What data do I miss/ignore exactly? What is wrong with it, based on conclusion with Werdum? What does this data say about him?
Please answer. How do you explain that Werdum, the RECORD clean fighter according to USADA, immediately pops? What does it say about USADA credibility?

What does the fact, that Cyborg pops AGAIN after a HUGE SERIES of passed test, means?
How do you explain the sudden, not properly explain, grant that USADA gives to Cyborg after failed test? For what?

How do you explain the relationship between USADA and the UFC? How can they provide an unbiased testing for fighters UFC is interested in, if USADA is private company that basically WORKS FOR UFC?

How do you explain that even though USADA couldn't find the origin of PED Jones used they decided that he is not used it deliberately and granted him a punishment EXACTLY for him to fight in 2018?
How do you explain that USADA ignores the fact that the PED he uses is known as a masking agent, and you hear it from fighters?

How do you explain fighters' displeasure and critique of USADA's work? How does it sit with you and your belief in USADA?

And the most important question: How do you explain that a person, who goes full cycle with PEDs, doing it consistently and deliberately, not a cheater? How can you call continous plot of doing something illegal and unfair "a mistake"?

You see? I ignore your childish insults and give you another chance, I'm actually asking you questions.
Here is your opportunity to show that you have some common sense and are not just a blind parrot. Show me your opinion, provide me a base of it.
Because as of now, you haven't shown that you have any opinion whatsoever. You were just a blind sheep from now on, just a blabber in the air.
Here is your chance to redeem.

The stage is yours.

Well, for starters, you cannot educate anyone since you're ignorant. Being able to copy paste info doesn't make you a teacher of anyone from your momma's basement.

Now let's start

You keep mentioning Werdum and his "award" for being "the RECORD clean fighter according to USADA". Why are you're just making bullshit up man?

Here, let me educate you:
  • At no point in time, has Werdum ever been the most tested fighter.
  • Back in May Werdum was recognized as one of NINETEEN athletes to have had passed at least 25 USADA tests, but he was far from "the record". He had 27 (as did 6 other fighters: Lawler, Dillashw, McGregor, Barboza, Edgar, and Cruz), but at that point the "record" was Holm with 35, followed by Cyborg (33), Alvarez (32), Belfort (32), DC (30), RDA (30), and Stipe (28).
  • So that put Werdum tied with 6 other fighters for 8th most tested.
  • As of Nov 1, Werdum has been tested (sample count) a total of 28 times, FAR from anywhere near the amount of times the most tested fighters have been tested (Conor 46, Yoel 45, DC 42, Holm 38, RDA 36, Cyborg 35, Stipe 35, etc...)
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...ho-have-reached-25-clean-drug-tests-milestone

This is all you need to know. Whether I exaggerated of Werdum being the most tested is irrelevant here.
What relevant is: After being HONORED by USADA for being a clean fighter, he pops.
What does it say about USADA and the info they provide? That shows their INCOMPETENCE and the loss of connection between passed tests and failed ones.

As for WHY Werdum popped, we don't know. We do know that just days before Werdum's failed test, USADA identified Compounding Pharmacies as the source of tainted supplements behind 3 positive tests (JDS, Lima, and Nog). USADA also tried to get Werdum to snitch but he refused.

He popped because they found something in his system. That is enough. He used something inappropriate. Cheated.
Tainted supplements is a weak and BS excuse for anyone that uses the brain. They themselves provide the list of CLEAN supplements, and NO ONE who claimed tainted supplements excuse said that he used something from that list. Everyone used some shady shit.

So back on topic. Any fighter that passes tests has to be considered innocent until proven guilty. Any fighter that fails a test and can't adequately explain it, is rightfully considered to have cheated. Just because someone cheated in the past though, does not mean that they are currently cheating. It's quite possible that they "learned from their mistake" and cleaned up their act. It's also possible that they just got better at cycling. But if they're passing the tests than it's reasonable to give a one-time violator the benefit of the doubt.

Not when the org that does these tests shows multiple times its incompetence and bias (USADA).

Plus, the "learning from mistake" BS is irrelevant here, as I explained to your retarded triend .
Using PEDs is not a "mistake". It's a plan that requires constant usage and requires a decision not to play fair. It's a fraud.

That said, when someone has multiple failures (Barnett, Jones, Sullivan, Anderson, Sonnen, etc.) it becomes less reasonable to give them any "benefit of the doubt".

Here you show your own hypocricy. Your "principals" are flexible and inconsistent.

As for Cyborg specifically, she has ZERO violations under USADA, and has been tested 35 times (6th most all-time). She's as clean as any other 1-time offender (for the test she did fail a test back in 2011), and has proven to be able to pass all of USADA's tests consistently (with the exception of one, where she was given a TUE and ultimately not sanctioned for) whereas all the 2-time offenders can't.

She's a 2 time offender, and the second offense and the way she got out of it only shows USADA's incompetence, bias towards fighters needed for UFC by granting them BS retroactive passes.

Drug testing isn't perfect, but it's all the information we have to go by and reasonable people go by the proven data, not some eye-test or bro science.

No, that's exactly the difference between a person who can make a conclusion from data, and the idiot who knows how to copy-paste data from other sources without seeing anything else.
USADA are reasonable people - that work for UFC. They show their incompetence and hide it behind shady explanations of their results, or sometimes, like in Jones' case , "trust our results".
And they they give the fighters like Jones punishments that fit the UFC schedule perfectly.

As an American, I personally go by the motto "innocent until proven guilty", you can do whatever you want.

Hah! You actually write the same thing you wrote earlier by a different wording, just to make your response looking more solid.
You're a blabberer without opinion and point.
I let @Pakman the chance to explain himself without using idiotic cliches and copy pasted info like you do, hopefully he'll do better than you.

Cyborg is a proven CHEATER in the sport.

Well, for starters, you cannot educate anyone since you're ignorant. Being able to copy paste info doesn't make you a teacher of anyone from your momma's basement.

Now let's start

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...ho-have-reached-25-clean-drug-tests-milestone

This is all you need to know. Whether I exaggerated of Werdum being the most tested is irrelevant here.
What relevant is: After being HONORED by USADA for being a clean fighter, he pops.
What does it say about USADA and the info they provide? That shows their INCOMPETENCE and the loss of connection between passed tests and failed ones.

He popped because they found something in his system. That is enough. He used something inappropriate. Cheated.
Tainted supplements is a weak and BS excuse for anyone that uses the brain. They themselves provide the list of CLEAN supplements, and NO ONE who claimed tainted supplements excuse said that he used something from that list. Everyone used some shady shit.

Not when the org that does these tests shows multiple times its incompetence and bias (USADA).

Plus, the "learning from mistake" BS is irrelevant here, as I explained to your retarded triend .
Using PEDs is not a "mistake". It's a plan that requires constant usage and requires a decision not to play fair. It's a fraud.

Here you show your own hypocricy. Your "principals" are flexible and inconsistent.

She's a 2 time offender, and the second offense and the way she got out of it only shows USADA's incompetence, bias towards fighters needed for UFC by granting them BS retroactive passes.

No, that's exactly the difference between a person who can make a conclusion from data, and the idiot who knows how to copy-paste data from other sources without seeing anything else.
USADA are reasonable people - that work for UFC. They show their incompetence and hide it behind shady explanations of their results, or sometimes, like in Jones' case , "trust our results".
And they they give the fighters like Jones punishments that fit the UFC schedule perfectly.

Hah! You actually write the same thing you wrote earlier by a different wording, just to make your response looking more solid.
You're a blabberer without opinion and point.
I let @Pakman the chance to explain himself without using idiotic cliches and copy pasted info like you do, hopefully he'll do better than you.

Cyborg is a proven CHEATER in the sport.

I told you i was done with it. You make assumptions and jump to conclusions because "you can think" but they literally provide you with info and facts and you say its not accurate.

I'm sure we should all trust your judgement over usada. You seem intelligent /sarcasm

And no Cyborg isn't a cheat because she is tested and passes. When she pops again you can say she is.

She's a really good striker. But that was the most embarrassing case of ducking in MMA history.

"Yayyy I won the title! Oh wait, I have to fight her? (Insert Homer Simpson backing up into the brush or Jerry Seinfeld throwing up his hands)"

I told you i was done with it. You make assumptions and jump to conclusions because "you can think" but they literally provide you with info and facts and you say its not accurate.

I'm sure we should all trust your judgement over usada. You seem intelligent /sarcasm

And no Cyborg isn't a cheat because she is tested and passes. When she pops again you can say she is.

I rest my case.
I gave you an opportunity to actually attempt to say something coherent for the first time of your writing in my thread, and you failed to do so.
You're just unable to. You write about assumptions and conclusions like it's a bad thing, but this is because you simply envy those who are able to do some analysis with the data that you adore so much.
When I say that the info is not accurate, I not only just say it , I SHOW it. But since you are unable to form your own opinion, that's why you prefer to stay with the head in the sand.

Conclusion:
1. As I mentioned numerous times, but you were too dumb to comprehend, passed tests by USADA mean NOTHING - and they showed it by giving an AWARD to a fighter that passed a honorable amount of times, only to immediately fail afterwards.
Therefore, passed tests from unreliable USADA are NOT an indication.
2. PED user is not a one time criminal. PED usage requires consistensy, dedication and preparation. Strategy. This is not a "mistake", it's a decision to play dirty for a long period of time.
THEREFORE, Cyborg is a CHEATER in the eyes of everyone who uses his brain.

Back