So Much Proof Everywhere. Assange Says He Will Provide Proof DNC Wasn't Hacked by Russia

You literally argued the exact opposite in a thread months ago. You also said that the Russian code already detected as part of the hack was likely used by non-Russian grassroots hackers.

Oh yeah...

tumblr_nmsf43ikYV1tq4of6o1_500.gif
Yea non Russians used a Ukrainian guys code what's hard to understand about that ?

That's literally all you people care about, rustling liberal jimmies. No plan, no clue, no understanding of the world, you just think it's fun to upset people.

A ball of dried glue has more going for it than this fetid pile of juvenile brain matter

Wahhhhh all you do is make fun of me wahhhhhhh

I have plenty of solutions btw. It's fake Republicans that don't. John, Paul, ect

Last edited:
I think this story is coming out more and more. It appears the speeds at which the data was transferred far exceeded the bandwidth of the DNC's internet capabilities. That means in was done in the building, onto an external device, like a USB Thumb Drive.

This likely explains why the Leftists have pivoted from Russia to OMG RACIST!!!!!

We have a full blow Orwellian movement in this nation and a bunch of "Useful Idiots" willing to be spoon fed lies because they hate "rich people" or think they know what is best for other people.

I think this story is coming out more and more. It appears the speeds at which the data was transferred far exceeded the bandwidth of the DNC's internet capabilities. That means in was done in the building, onto an external device, like a USB Thumb Drive.

This likely explains why the Leftists have pivoted from Russia to OMG RACIST!!!!!

We have a full blow Orwellian movement in this nation and a bunch of "Useful Idiots" willing to be spoon fed lies because they hate "rich people" or think they know what is best for other people.

Not really believing it's going to happen, but it would be funny to watch all the lefties all of sudden not give a shit about the DNC hack, if Assange could prove without a doubt that it wasn't Russia.

"Russia? Pfft, who cares? Trumps a racist Nazi now, and we're going to get him impeached for inciting hate crimes."

Doesn't matter now mueller is going to search until he finds something and everyone will forget the fact that his whole reason to open the investigation was made up to cover the fucking FBI's criminal activity.

Last edited:
There would have to be 16x more Rob Fords there for you to have a copyright case, sir.
Could I get a 1 post a week exception to my 5 gif limit? Or maybe in my own threads?

Last edited:
While I think Wikileaks's in the press room is good for the American people.

Any administration should be scared shitless at the thought. They do not "tow the line", you better hope your black ops missions stay secret.

PS, dat 17 agencies tho...

Ready to be knee deep in proof boys?....

.....Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a California Republican who is friendly with Russia.... became the first American congressman to meet with Assange during a three-hour private gathering..... “Our three-hour meeting covered a wide array of issues.... Julian emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of those emails. Pressed for more detail on the source of the documents, Rohrabacher said he had information to share privately with President Donald Trump.

{<jordan}

"Pressed for more detail on the source of the documents, Rohrabacher said he had information to share privately with President Trump. "

Rohrabacher sharing private info to Trump exonerating Russia? Sounds legit.<GSPWoah>

Back