So Much Proof Everywhere. Assange Says He Will Provide Proof DNC Wasn't Hacked by Russia

Shit man, just go to the source:

https://m.aclj.org

Wikipedia isn't the truth by far, but:

"The American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ) is a politically conservative, Christian-based social activism organization in the United States"

I have a lot of trouble trusting these type of sources, and they all copy eachother which make it seem that the news is 'everywhere' so it 'must be true'. Many American media on both sides are rotten to the core. But if it turns out to be true, I'll be the first to admit it.

Just my 2 cents, and I respect yours!

Last edited:
Assange is only going to release the information in his next book.

Wikipedia isn't the truth by far, but:

"The American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ) is a politically conservative, Christian-based social activism organization in the United States"

I have a lot of trouble trusting these type of sources, and they all copy eachother which make it seem that the news is 'everywhere' so it 'must be true'. Many American media on both sides are rotten to the core. But if it turns out to be true, I'll be the first to admit it.

Just my 2 cents, and I respect yours!
I think you misunderstand. ACLJ is not an org that put out a report and an article was written about it or something, nor an opinion or conclusion by them that an article was written about, they are the ones involved in the FOIA news.

I think you misunderstand. ACLJ is not an org that put out a report and an article was written about it or something, nor an opinion or conclusion by them that an article was written about, they are the ones involved in the FOIA news.
Thanks m8, I'll take a deeper look into the story.

Maybe InfoWars can do another show on Comrade Assange so he can plug his new book

<{Heymansnicker}>

@InfoWars

Inb4 people pretend assange has ever been caught lying about a story, ever

He's the only 100% accurate major source but people will pretend like he's untrustworthy because they don't want to belieeb it

Put up, or shut up.
This. This is the 3rd time he has announced this when Trump was under fire in the past year.

Obvious misdirection is obvious.

Why are you still mentioning me when I've anally stretched you like 4 times already today? Are you a sicko sadist freak?
giphy.gif

Isn't the whole point of wikileaks that's it anonymous?

Seems interesting Assange would suggest its not.

Who was that fat ass that was supposed to prove this last month? Kim Jong Dot or something?

While I will get enjoyment out of liberals being played for fools yet again, I don't believe it will phase them. The new thing is that Trump is a neo nazi. No for real, the left believes Trump is a white supremacist. It's embarrassing to even write that it's so retarded.

What happened to the republicans?

I never thought I'd live to see the day where a pot smoking Russia-friendly Republican existed.

While I will get enjoyment out of liberals being played for fools yet again, I don't believe it will phase them. The new thing is that Trump is a neo nazi. No for real, the left believes Trump is a white supremacist. It's embarrassing to even write that it's so retarded.
That's literally all you people care about, rustling liberal jimmies. No plan, no clue, no understanding of the world, you just think it's fun to upset people.

A ball of dried glue has more going for it than this fetid pile of juvenile brain matter

LOL!!!!!!!! The thought of Russian's willing to use a malware that was written by a Ukrainian and sold on the dark web is so unbelievable. Russian's will use their OWN developed code. That software might of been used during the DNC hack since the YARA signature fired off for the known malware. Any Russian state acting hackers have in house code development.
You literally argued the exact opposite in a thread months ago. You also said that the Russian code already detected as part of the hack was likely used by non-Russian grassroots hackers.

Oh yeah...

tumblr_nmsf43ikYV1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Why was this dude the first official from the US government to meet with Assange?

You would think that it would have been someone from the embassy in London. Or even someone from the executive branch out of DC.

Dana Rohrabacher is a well known Putin shill. Its not a coincidence that he is the guy that goes to meet with Assange.

Back