So Much Proof Everywhere. Assange Says He Will Provide Proof DNC Wasn't Hacked by Russia

You are rambling like you are off your meds.You also sound familiar...like a former ban ..hmmm

I mean the name Machiavelli alone says to me that you are either an alt or former ban so lying won't help kiddoh.

I make concise responses to your points and you dismiss it as rambling. Then this lol

So i guess thats your alt account eh? @Madmick Hey mick looks like heretic just claimed a 2nd account. I freely admit this is not my first account and the admin is completely aware (seeing as he approved it) For all you know im a mod plant sent here to weed out the undesirables aka deplorables :).

PS you might wanna stop derailing the thread with your white knighting of your alt account (FYI having 2 accounts is a nono )

You're projecting and paranoid. And then also rambling about the mod's knowing blah blah blah. And Machiavelli = one off account? How? You haven't actually addressed a single thing I've mentioned yet, but please answer me that one.

How can you not see how superfluous you are? You see what you want to while not adding anything to the actual discussion.

I feel like Assange and co are always about to reveal the goods on Pizzagate, Seth Rich and anything else, but nothing ever seems to come of it. Is this time going to be different for some reason?

No because its all bullshit and some people want it to be real sooo bad they go crazy..

They are the ones that released the information/emails correct?

It's possible they might know more about it than you. But I'm just hypothesizing.

Here's a good write up basically the Ukraine malware wasn't even used on DNC hack per crowdstrike

"The New York Times this week published a fascinating story about a young programmer in Ukraine who’d turned himself in to the local police. The Times says the man did so after one of his software tools was identified by the U.S. government as part of the arsenal used by Russian hackers suspected of hacking into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) last year. It’s a good read, as long as you can ignore that the premise of the piece is completely wrong."

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2017/08/blowing-the-whistle-on-bad-attribution/

Russia is the ever convenient villian for the west. People seen too much Rocky 4. Somehow the kid down the road in good ole 'murica knows how to use a proxy, vpn or just how to wipe their IP address from stuff so the big bad US gubment doesn't go after them for watching current release movies. BUT an intelligence powerhouse doesn't?
Give me a break

Where are all those hamburger eating gifs at, haven't seen any of those for awhile.

Back