So Khabib Becomes Champ by Beating a Real Estate Agent?

Wasn't khabibs fault Tony got hurt and Conor didn't want to fight. Tony himself beat a ranked #7 Kevin Lee, not much better claim winning a title. If Tony had not gotten injured and Khabib pulled out, Tony would have fought iaquinta as well.

Come on now... you don’t seriously believe that, do you?

weak.. overrated.. whatever word is the most palatable, his two best wins... i THOUGHT, were reem, and Ngannou, but after the Blaydes, and Lewis fights, I don't value those that high. I would have been on board if he beat Cain or Cormier, and he didn't

The LW title is a Fing joke right now.

The guy holding it got it, for a short notice number 11 ranked part time fighter, and went the distance.

Should be interim for all respects, but the actual interim got injured and couldn’t fight. So make it for the new interim.

The Lineal champ is off throwing hand trucks at busses and getting clowned by old boxers(albeit the greatest defensive boxer to ever live by some ). And doing more cocaine than Dr Rockzo on a daily.

Someone needs to win, so the great division straightening GSP can come jack the belt and drop it , so the real rightful contenders can battle it out for the belt and get these clowns out of the picture. Just like he did for MW.

Oh hail the great division straightener. GSP.

weak.. overrated.. whatever word is the most palatable, his two best wins... i THOUGHT, were reem, and Ngannou, but after the Blaydes, and Lewis fights, I don't value those that high. I would have been on board if he beat Cain or Cormier, and he didn't

The guy pretty much beat everyone in front of him and in dominant fashion.

It’s not his fault Cain was nowhere to be found but he easily disposed the guy who beat Cain.

Losing to Cormier took the wind out of his sails but I’m certain that we haven’t seen the last of him.

Once the yearly Brock WWE business is over with, Stipe will get back on the radar.

The guy did pretty much beat everyone in front of him and in dominant fashion.

It’s not his fault Cain was nowhere to be found but he easily disposed the guy who beat Cain.

Losing to Cormier took the wind out of his sails but I’m certain that we haven’t seen the last of him.

Once the yearly Brock WWE business is over with, Stipe will get back on the radar.

fair enough fair enough

just one guys opinion

Chael Sonnen was a real estate agent and he almost had victories over both Anderson Silva and Jon Jones.
Who gives a shit

The LW title is a Fing joke right now.

The guy holding it got it, for a short notice number 11 ranked part time fighter, and went the distance.

Should be interim for all respects, but the actual interim got injured and couldn’t fight. So make it for the new interim.

The Lineal champ is off throwing hand trucks at busses and getting clowned by old boxers(albeit the greatest defensive boxer to ever live by some ). And doing more cocaine than Dr Rockzo on a daily.

Someone needs to win, so the great division straightening GSP can come jack the belt and drop it , so the real rightful contenders can battle it out for the belt and get these clowns out of the picture. Just like he did for MW.

Oh hail the great division straightener. GSP.

I don’t know why Dana doesn’t appreciate GSP as the Middleweight Messiah and the Lightweight Liberator.

You know Khabib would ragdoll most anyone on Conor's resume, including his toughest opponent Nate Diaz, right?

I've got Conor in this, but let's be serious for a moment - Khabib is for real. The fact that he became champion with a win over the #11 ranked guy is due to irrepressible reasons beyond his control.

Conor slept the p4p best fighter (Aldo) in 13 seconds and then moved up an entire weight class, put a beating on the then champ eddie alvarez and he's supposed to be afraid of the real estate champion of the world?

Conor gonna bitch slap

he slap khabib when he on his back looking at the tmoblie arena wishing he stayed retired

khabib cant helop that tony lost to a power cord .

Khabib is the champ because Conor got stripped. Khabib was going to fight Tony then Max and finally Al. It is not khabib’s fault Conor would not fight him and that Tony and Max could not make the fight.

Al is a good fighter.

It's not really like Khabib's cleaned out the division, looking at the top 10 he's got a lot of work to do. You can say Conor's wins didn't come at LW but those fights aren't going to go any better for Diaz and Poirer at LW.

1 Conor McGregor

2 Tony Ferguson

3 Dustin Poirier - Conor KO win

4 Eddie Alvarez - Conor KO win

5 Kevin Lee

6 Edson Barboza - Khabib Dec

7 Justin Gaethje

8 Anthony Pettis

9 Al Iaquinta - Khabib dec

10 Nate Diaz - Conor Dec

Khabib won the belt from a guy who wasn't even champ on short notice and was ranked #11....

After Connor gave up his title lol!!!

If Al and conor were to fight, id bet on Al. That mother fucker is tough as nails. Oh and fuck conor

So Conor became 145lb champ by beating a retired amateur soccer player?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back