So Khabib Becomes Champ by Beating a Real Estate Agent?

tenor.gif

27-0
Hhaha, when people fans didn't have to be protected from humour.

He beat a rookie 21 year old Kevin Lee. Same as Conor beating rookie Max.

Exactly.

I am a huge Conor fan but I don’t go around saying his win against Max was a retroactive championship caliber fight. Lol

Khabib has ten UFC LW wins and has 4 top ten wins at LW

Conor beat Eddie Alvarez.

Interdasting........

Edit: 8 wins, considering 2 were catchweight fights

Nah, but it was a solid top 10 win. I'm not saying it was title-RDA, but it's not like he was some slouch when Khabib beat him.

I don't usually post in the heavies, so I don't know what everyone else thinks of the win.

I think most people think the exact same thing. RDA was literally ranked in the top 10 I believe. Now Healy shouldn't of a been a top 10 win even though he technically was.

Khabib just doesn't have a great resume with 3 top 10 wins, and it's his own fault to be honest. He'd had chances to put guys like Cerrone and Ferguson on there multiple times. I think it's clear he beats at least most of the division, probably brutally, but he just hasn't done it yet.

Khabib has ten UFC LW wins and has 4 top ten wins at LW

Conor beat Eddie Alvarez.

Interdasting........

Edit: 8 wins, considering 2 were catchweight fights

It's not really like Khabib's cleaned out the division, looking at the top 10 he's got a lot of work to do. You can say Conor's wins didn't come at LW but those fights aren't going to go any better for Diaz and Poirer at LW.

1 Conor McGregor

2 Tony Ferguson

3 Dustin Poirier - Conor KO win

4 Eddie Alvarez - Conor KO win

5 Kevin Lee

6 Edson Barboza - Khabib Dec

7 Justin Gaethje

8 Anthony Pettis

9 Al Iaquinta - Khabib dec

10 Nate Diaz - Conor Dec

Connor calls himself the king of a division without ever defending his belt and won the belt from the weakest champ imaginable....

Khabib won the belt from a guy who wasn't even champ on short notice and was ranked #11....

It's not really like Khabib's cleaned out the division, looking at the top 10 he's got a lot of work to do. You can say Conor's wins didn't come at LW but those fights aren't going to go any better for Diaz and Poirer at LW.

1 Conor McGregor

2 Tony Ferguson

5 Kevin Lee

7 Justin Gaethje

8 Anthony Pettis

10 Nate Diaz - Conor Dec

Khabib won the belt from a guy who wasn't even champ on short notice and was ranked #11....

Funny you don't mention the loss to Diaz though.

Conor slept the p4p best fighter (Aldo) in 13 seconds and then moved up an entire weight class, put a beating on the then champ eddie alvarez and he's supposed to be afraid of the real estate champion of the world?

Conor gonna bitch slap
Nothing new here.

This sport pays peanuts. If you want to make money you gotta work a real job.

That was Kevin Lee’s first fight in the UFC and no one even knew who he was.

I know being right is important on the Internet and all but this retroactive application of “proof” is highly dubious.

It’s the same logic people used when overrating Habib’s win against RDA back in the day.
Is it kind of like when people talk about Conor’s win over Max like he just beat the current version of Holloway we see today?

1 Conor McGregor

2 Tony Ferguson

5 Kevin Lee

7 Justin Gaethje

8 Anthony Pettis

10 Nate Diaz - Conor Dec

Wait a minute... did Al LaQuinta go from 11 to 9 for losing to Habib?

What the hell am I missing here? Lmao

Wait a minute... did Al LaQuinta go from 11 to 9 for losing to Habib?

What the hell am I missing here? Lmao

That's exactly what happened, I don't understand it either.

Is it kind of like when people talk about Conor’s win over Max like he just beat the current version of Holloway we see today?

Yes it is and I don’t agree with it although Conor securing the victory with a notable injury certainly made it more impressive.

That's exactly what happened, I don't understand it either.

I’m going to go ahead and guess the suits realized that having Habib win a belt off of someone outside of the top 10 was a bad look so they threw Habib a bone by bumping Al up a few notches on paper.

That’s like saying Jose Aldo got knocked out by a plumber

Tony is the real champ. They’re fighting for number one contender in my mind

Back