So Khabib Becomes Champ by Beating a Real Estate Agent?

For the millionth time, what are you complaining about? If Khabib sucks that much and the fight is such an obvious wrap, bet the house on Conor the underdog instead of making threads.

al beat kevin lee and masvidal hes pretty damn serious

That was Kevin Lee’s first fight in the UFC and no one even knew who he was.

I know being right is important on the Internet and all but this retroactive application of “proof” is highly dubious.

It’s the same logic people used when overrating Habib’s win against RDA back in the day.

That was Kevin Lee’s first fight in the UFC and no one even knew who he was.

I know being right is important on the Internet and all but this retroactive application of “proof” is highly dubious.

It’s the same logic people used when trying to claim Habib had a solid win against RDA back in the day.
Yeah you make a good point khabibs win against rda is worthless considering RDa won the lightweight title 11 months later, titles in the ufc are not worth anything, winning a title means you suck. Therefore if RDa wins a title in march 2015 but somebody wrecked him 11 months ago the guy who beat him sucks and isnt champion caliber. It actually makes sense if you think about it. Rda also beat Nate diaz who was overweight just a bit before the title fight, the same guy who beat your favorite fighter. So if you do the math Conor mcgregor is the goat and khabib sucks. Thank you

Al also beat masvidal who was 3rd in welterweight another worthless accomplishment.

Yeah you make a good point khabibs win against rda is worthless considering RDa won the lightweight title 11 months later, titles in the ufc are not worth anything, winning a title means you suck. Therefore if RDa wins a title in march 2015 but somebody wrecked him 11 months ago the guy who beat him sucks and isnt champion caliber. It actually makes sense if you think about it.

Al also beat masvidal who was 3rd in welterweight another worthless accomplishment.

Glad you see my point.

I was afraid I was going to have to get into a protracted argument.

You're so right
But his haters somehow say it doesn't mean anything and his title is fake all while praising a can crusher who fought 5 times in as many years and won his title by defeating the #11th ranked fighter on 24 hr notice lmao

Khabib beat the best lightweight available at the time. It was on 24 hours notice and his 3rd opponent change in a week. Al was on a 5 fight win streak at the time with an 8-2 UFC record. Hardly just a real estate agent. Khabib dominated him. Should he have gotten the belt for that win? Debateable but UFC had to get the belt off the guy that refused to defend and Khabib was originally slated to fight the other real top contender in Ferguson.

Also McGregor only beat Alvarez to win the belt. A guy with a 4-3 record in the UFC with two of those wins being split decisions against past their primes Gilbert Melendez and Anthony Pettis.

Last edited:
Conor slept the p4p best fighter (Aldo) in 13 seconds and then moved up an entire weight class, put a beating on the then champ eddie alvarez and he's supposed to be afraid of the real estate champion of the world?

Conor gonna bitch slap
images

Yeah but Conor is former welfare recipient n a plumber so who cares?

Conor slept the p4p best fighter (Aldo) in 13 seconds and then moved up an entire weight class, put a beating on the then champ eddie alvarez and he's supposed to be afraid of the real estate champion of the world?

Conor gonna bitch slap
Dont forget Chael is also real estate champ

Dont underestimate the power of selling houses

Anderson Silva beat Rich Franklin for the middle weight title. Rich was a high school teacher. Anderson took his title and taught Rich's classes.

Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself that McGregor has a chance.
You can cry on my shoulder after the fight sweetie pie. I’ll protect you.

It’s the same logic people used when overrating Habib’s win against RDA back in the day.

Wait, what?

RDA had beaten Cerrone, and went on a win streak that included 4 top 10 guys on his way to the title directly after losing to Khabib. Some notion that RDA was an overrated win is just dumb.

Wait, what?

RDA had beaten Cerrone, and went on a win streak that included 4 top 10 guys on his way to the title directly after losing to Khabib. Some notion that RDA was an overrated win is just dumb.

It's very apparent watching RDA that he got better between every single of those wins. Training at Kings changed his life.

It wasn't a bad win, but it's not like he beat a champion level RDA.

It's very apparent watching RDA that he got better between every single of those wins. Training at Kings changed his life.

It wasn't a bad win, but it's not like he beat a champion level RDA.

Nah, but it was a solid top 10 win. I'm not saying it was title-RDA, but it's not like he was some slouch when Khabib beat him.

I don't usually post in the heavies, so I don't know what everyone else thinks of the win.

Al Iaquinta has wins over Kevin Lee and Masvidal.

And he'd beat Alvarez, too. Not a bad win on Khabib's record. Also he took the fight on less than 24h notice and saved a card.
I'm not even a Khabib fan, can't stand him at all.

He beat a rookie 21 year old Kevin Lee. Same as Conor beating rookie Max.

Back