So Khabib Becomes Champ by Beating a Real Estate Agent?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor slept the p4p best fighter (Aldo) in 13 seconds and then moved up an entire weight class, put a beating on the then champ eddie alvarez and he's supposed to be afraid of the real estate champion of the world?

Conor gonna bitch slap

tenor.gif

27-0

Because it's not like Al Iaquinta has been in the UFC for years now and has a great record or anything, right?

Al Iaquinta has wins over Kevin Lee and Masvidal.

And he'd beat Alvarez, too. Not a bad win on Khabib's record. Also he took the fight on less than 24h notice and saved a card.
I'm not even a Khabib fan, can't stand him at all.

Can mods ban for, well just because?

Conor slept the p4p best fighter (Aldo) in 13 seconds and then moved up an entire weight class, put a beating on the then champ eddie alvarez and he's supposed to be afraid of the real estate champion of the world?

Conor gonna bitch slap

Khabib becomes champ by beating the highest ranked LW available at the time while your """champ""" ran away like a chicken because he was too scared to defend, lmao.

It's just the way things worked out. It's not like he's not good enough to hold the belt.

Shit I'll beat the fuck out of a real estate agent too! Fuck your broker's fee punk!

Connor calls himself the king of a division without ever defending his belt and won the belt from the weakest champ imaginable....

Conor won his belt after defeating a guy that 'fought' on Bully Beatdown.

Khabib's head will be taken clean off and paraded through the streets of Moscow.

Because it's not like Al Iaquinta has been in the UFC for years now and has a great record or anything, right?

I think that conor would starch al in under 2 rounds...maybe even 1 round...so I m betting he's going to give khabib a much tougher fight...not sure if he's going to win..but it will be competitive. I'll be rooting for conor though.

Lmao great answer even though it’s incomparable. :)

forget about al being a real estate agent...he hardly ever fights and took the fight on what, a days notice...haha and still went the distance.

Conor gonna bitch slap?? When you put bitch slap and Conor in the same sentence, all I can think of is Conor getting bitch slapped by a short notice Nate Diaz and then clearly looking for a way out. Have we ever seen Khabib quit before?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back