So is Conor coach rather fight Diaz news?

LOL Kavs goona Kav..
Talking about the Diaz fight here:
"“Conor’s bravery in [the fight], I’ve seen Conor fight a lot of people that he’s able to walk through and that’s great, it’s fun and you raise a belt, but it doesn’t it doesn’t really excite me that much, not really. But that fight, if you’d been around him, by the time he’d got backstage [after losing the first Diaz fight], we were watching that night, and then the next morning he was not off the phone until Lorenzo and Dana said that would be his next fight.”

<{cruzshake}>

Diaz is a bigger money fight.

Yeah?
So taking on a Nate Diaz that had how many fights since the Conor fights is a bigger money fight, than challenge for the title (that his fans claims is still his) against an undefeated fighter in Kabib?
If thats true its a sad day for MMA..

So basically this translates into: "I want Conor to take no risks losing credibility, so he should fight Diaz because it's his best chance at winning a fight, and still making lots of money. If he fights Tony or Khabib they'll embarrass him and expose him for the fraud he is."

Lol no its the idiot want to be trolls on this forum.. They get on here and try and troll people.. But they are just soo stupid while they try to do it.. Or that guy really is that stupid and for that i'm sorry....

I really don't know what it is.. Most the times its just these guys trying to troll someone. And i've never backed away from a fight.. So it is what it is I guess.

As much as I love arguing with people on the internet nobody is really trolling, your original post was oddly written and easily misinterpreted.

As for the never backing away from a fight thing, that's admirable, I don't either but arguing on an anonymous form is in no way a fight, it can be called a debate at best but it requires no bravery and there is 0 risk.

Nobody looks like a badass for continuing an argument they lost in the first couple posts while calling everyone else dumb for not understanding you. It does the opposite and makes you look foolish and delusional, if 90% of people don't get what you are going for there's a pretty good chance you aren't as clear and clever as you think you are and admitting you fucked up then letting it go is actually the smarter and more courageous route to take instead of digging the hole deeper

Yeah?
So taking on a Nate Diaz that had how many fights since the Conor fights is a bigger money fight, than challenge for the title (that his fans claims is still his) against an undefeated fighter in Kabib?
If thats true its a sad day for MMA..

What's the goal anyway? Is it legacy or is it money? If Conor's goal is legacy he fights Khabib to win a third belt then starts campaigning to fight the winner of Colby-Tyron. But I think it's money, and with Conor/Diaz trash talking and with how explosive the first two were, that's where the bigger sales are. There's a lot of known unknowns in s Diaz rematch - it will probably go the distance unless Conor gasses or Nate's jaw gives in. And it will probably be intense and explosive like the last two bouts. A match with Khabib might be a 5-round leg humping affair with occasional pitter-patter. It might be a one-punch KO like with Aldo. It might be a mauling like Khabib vs RDA was. We don't know - and while that's exiting, the bigger dollar is with the fight we know will be great rather than the one that might or might not be.

So, again - is Conor's goal money or legacy? Diaz is bigger money but Khabib is where legacy is.

So basically this translates into: "I want Conor to take no risks losing credibility, so he should fight Diaz because it's his best chance at winning a fight, and still making lots of money. If he fights Tony or Khabib they'll embarrass him and expose him for the fraud he is."

I thought Porier, Holloway, Mendes, Aldo, and Eddie were all supposed to do that? Oh, wait.

As much as I love arguing with people on the internet nobody is really trolling, your original post was oddly written and easily misinterpreted.

As for the never backing away from a fight thing, that's admirable, I don't either but arguing on an anonymous form is in no way a fight, it can be called a debate at best but it requires no bravery and there is 0 risk.

Nobody looks like a badass for continuing an argument they lost in the first couple posts while calling everyone else dumb for not understanding you. It does the opposite and makes you look foolish and delusional, if 90% of people don't get what you are going for there's a pretty good chance you aren't as clear and clever as you think you are and admitting you fucked up then letting it go is actually the smarter and more courageous route to take instead of digging the hole deeper
Good thing it wasn't 90 percent it was just the usual trolls on the forums usual meme droppers

Back