So is Conor coach rather fight Diaz news?

BigDaddyChristopher

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...az-Over-Fight-with-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-138661

Is this news?

Can we all admit now that McGregor and company really don't want it with Khabib or even Ferguson for that matter..

EDITED for all the complete IDIOTS on Sherdog..

Is it news that Conor's coach wants to duck Khabib? I thought it was pretty easy to get from the above.. But u get to many wanna be trolls looking stupid on a post.

Last edited:
So is Conor coach rather fight Diaz news?

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

His coach is smarter then he looks. Conor being smashed/humiliated by Khabib is bad for business..

Conor coach fight Diaz is mohnnnnnnneeyyyy

dude they outlined that years ago. they always try to give him favorable fights with high reward/low risk. And Dana makes it happen. If there was any legitimacy to his belts he'd face Khabib next.

Let me answer that in your own language.

Is news not Conor Khabib fight will.

His coach is smarter then he looks. Conor being smashed/humiliated by Khabib is bad for business..

If i could like this guy's comment over and over i'd hit it over a 100 times.. His brain is sooo much smarter than the rest of you with the dumb look on your face.. I shake my head at you guys and shake his hand.

Let me answer that in your own language.

Is news not Conor Khabib fight will.

My question was is it news that Conor's coach doesn't want him to fight Khabib.. The sentence below that explains.. Your just too stupid to put 1 +1 together you dumb fuck.

My question was is it news that Conor's coach doesn't want him to fight Khabib.. The sentence below that explains.. Your just too stupid to put 1 +1 together you dumb fuck.

Bad ass we have here.
Of course the coach wants a Diaz fight. It's the easier option.

Let's be honest if they had a choice they would never ever ever pick khabib. Conor is good but such a fight has the potential to make him look reaaally bad. Yet if he wants to return i dont think people would accept anything else

Back