So is Conor coach rather fight Diaz news?

Bad ass we have here.
Of course the coach wants a Diaz fight. It's the easier option.

Lol no its the idiot want to be trolls on this forum.. They get on here and try and troll people.. But they are just soo stupid while they try to do it.. Or that guy really is that stupid and for that i'm sorry....

I really don't know what it is.. Most the times its just these guys trying to troll someone. And i've never backed away from a fight.. So it is what it is I guess.

giphy.gif

Lol

I don't know is it news that Conor's ppl wants him to avoid Khabib, became just a troll fest.. Like is this Conor's fans at work? lol

Conor fans be like.. OMG some one is talkling abotu champ champ he can't defend himself he won't even defend the belt.. Lets TROLLLL

frabz-derp-c97d4a.jpg

Not even the money argument makes sense for this anymore.

Khabib is the biggest possible fight for him in MMA outside of maybe GSP.

The Diaz fight makes no sense anymore. And picking him now would certainly look like cherrypicking.

But hey he has no belt to defend so he can fight whoever he wants as far as I am concerned.

Not even the money argument makes sense for this anymore.

Khabib is the biggest possible fight for him in MMA outside of maybe GSP.

The Diaz fight makes no sense anymore. And picking him now would certainly look like cherrypicking.

But hey he has no belt to defend so he can fight whoever he wants as far as I am concerned.

Yeah I agree thats true. Its just going to be hard to argue that Goat status that people think he once had if he keeps the cherry picking..

He seems to want to avoid any real fights.. Most the guys he beat might of been good at one point and we where all loving it as he was winning them.. But then in the end if you look back he took the easy matches..

Even the Alverez he gets rocked more times in a single fight than anyone i think just some how he wins them.. Conor seen this and seen the easy KO..

TO me its the same IF IF now IF.. Kevin Lee ever got the belt Conor would be there for that fight..

No. Conor isn't news. I he guy hasn't defended a belt . keeps in headlines by throwing Dolly's into a bus. Just forget about the guy til he actually fuckin fights

Conor McGregor is the Drake of MMA.

Both manufactured by a PR team somewhere.
Both have a lot of female fans, or at least guys who act like females.
They're both great at delivery when it comes to speaking words although they both probably have ghostwriters that give them their material.
Neither one of them stack up well with the best in their professions.

At the end of the day with all the fakeness between the two of them, they're both still mighty successful.

Its news when you perpetuate it, Sally.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...az-Over-Fight-with-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-138661

Is this news?

Can we all admit now that McGregor and company really don't want it with Khabib or even Ferguson for that matter..

EDITED for all the complete IDIOTS on Sherdog..

Is it news that Conor's coach wants to duck Khabib? I thought it was pretty easy to get from the above.. But u get to many wanna be trolls looking stupid on a post.

is classic pr spin. first say he bet it all that khabib fight is in 2018 than say conor only wants to fight nate instead.

Conors fighting Khabib next you dolts.

I know you haters dont want the boring pull out wrestler to get face planted but.....thats whats going to happen. IF he shows that is.

I don't know is it news that Conor's ppl wants him to avoid Khabib, became just a troll fest.. Like is this Conor's fans at work? lol
Conor fans be like.. OMG some one is talkling abotu champ champ he can't defend himself he won't even defend the belt.. Lets TROLLLL

frabz-derp-c97d4a.jpg

Dude you need a better english translator

I don't think this is newsworthy.
Conor's coach's job is to protect Conor, so obviously he will want the easier fight.

then again, it might also show that they are not so confident on Conor & Khabib, so in that sense, it might be a bit of news....

But yeah, in this world of terrible news, "Conor is thirsty, drinks a cup of water" might be newsworthy to some...

To stay on topic, its not news that conor doesnt want to fight khabib. Everyone already knows this.

Conor would get murdered.

Back