So is Conor coach rather fight Diaz news?

So is Conor coach rather fight Diaz news?

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif
No shit but we're supposed to be the idiots -- So is conor coach rather fight diaz news?

Him and Conor know that getting smashed by Khabib will hurt his image. he would have been TKO by Floyd and then probably finished by Khabib. No one would care about him anymore.

It is funny to watch his fan defend even the most blatant ducking. He doesn't want anything to do with the top LW's

Also LOL at anyone who refers to Nate as a WW. he has clearly always been his best at LW and most anyone who has followed his career for more then the past two years would consider him a LW.

Sherdog’s nr 1 gif lord @Arm Barbarian with the bullseye again.

My reaction exactly when I read the topic.

The second coming of Rhonda. Mc Nutsac would get embarrassed and Beatdown like he’s stolen something.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...az-Over-Fight-with-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-138661

Is this news?

Can we all admit now that McGregor and company really don't want it with Khabib or even Ferguson for that matter..

EDITED for all the complete IDIOTS on Sherdog..

Is it news that Conor's coach wants to duck Khabib? I thought it was pretty easy to get from the above.. But u get to many wanna be trolls looking stupid on a post.

He didn't say that. He stated his preferred matchup, but noted that the Khabib fight is probably next and is the clear fan choice.

Reading the thread title is like those moments where you can't understand what someone is saying, so you just laugh and nod.

<Goldie11>

nate vs Conor 3, baby on a pole match. Must put their babies on a pole and fight to grab them and win

If i could like this guy's comment over and over i'd hit it over a 100 times.. His brain is sooo much smarter than the rest of you with the dumb look on your face.. I shake my head at you guys and shake his hand.
I love it when the alts fluff each other.

Did you even try to write a coherent title?

No way he takes Cabo Diaz!

Stuff a Legends!
Cavanaugh? Fuck, I dont even think Donaher, Artem, or Dannis are dumb enough to fuck with Cabo Diaz in person. Shit, with the stuff coming out about Nick, they better hide their kids and wife if the 209 is around town.

Did you even try to write a coherent title?

I guess not my brain out thinks my body.. And then no one on here likes to point out what u need to fix they just rather make fun of you and drop a GIF or some shit. So then I just laugh back at them as they laugh at me and we are all laughing till they aren't anymore.

Yeah I agree thats true. Its just going to be hard to argue that Goat status that people think he once had if he keeps the cherry picking..

He seems to want to avoid any real fights.. Most the guys he beat might of been good at one point and we where all loving it as he was winning them.. But then in the end if you look back he took the easy matches..

Even the Alverez he gets rocked more times in a single fight than anyone i think just some how he wins them.. Conor seen this and seen the easy KO..

TO me its the same IF IF now IF.. Kevin Lee ever got the belt Conor would be there for that fight..
Lee might be the worst match up for Conor though. His grappling and wrestling is up there with Khabib's and his striking and athleticism are way better. I think he might beat Khabib as well. I would love to see him rematch Ferg healthy.

He also should not strike with Conor but he is not a fish out of water on the feet.

Also Conor's GOAT status is a meme anyway. And he is way too inactive to change that.

Back