So did McGregor have another kid besides the one with Dee or what?

"first champion to not defend"
>factually disproven
"hurr durr muh circumstances"

get over it son cut ur losses and move on

BJ left for K1, Conor ir holding the belt and have so far fought twice not defending it.

Conor is the first Champion to actually hold a belt and have nontitle fights before a defense.

I'm surprised rich athletes who love money like Conor have kids. Does Ireland have some sort of cap on child support? I'm assuming not. If that relationship ever hits the skids, Conor will be paying dearly.

Lol what a pessimistic and negative way to think about relationships. Not everyone is a paranoid retard like you.

The logic is sound though. Even if you think you're gonna win anyways you're doing it to get an advantage. But it's also to get fans interested, those 2 often go hand in hand.

If at first you said "Only for people that have to supplement their fight game." but then you admit it's a weapon and not a supplement, then your sentence can just be changed to "Only for people that want to have all the weapons they can at their disposal to ensure the highest chance of victory".

Or do you still think shit talking is bad and a supplement?

how the fuck can you be older than your biological father
It's SHERDOG man........anything is possible!!!!
a561f281be1c632952ae16f04aa0f846.jpg

You sound pretty clueless bro.

"Only those who are worried about losing have to initiate shit talking as a weapon" is complete nonsense.

More like you sound like a fanboy and can't admit faults that your fantasy man has.

I have plenty of professional experience in the sport, do you?

Don't call someone clueless or say that they sound clueless, if you can't show that you are less clueless.

When did I say it wasn't useful?

You guys are terrible at logic.

Your implication over numerous replies was a true champion shouldn't shit talk. I just supplied an analogy which touched on Fedor that most people don't have a problem with.
Do you have an issue with fighters cutting weight?

Personally I can't stand shit talking and weight cutting. I see weight cutting as far worse, a form of legalised cheating and is no different to any performance enhancer.

Worse yet it endangers both fighters at the same time. Contrary to popular thought around here I say fuck the guy cutting weight.

There is the potential for someone to be fighting at the low end of the weight range to be fighting someone 25pounds over the high end. Negating the very reason weight classes were introduced in the first place.....fighter safety.

My point is everyone sees things differently and while it annoys me at times shit talking can be a tool like any other. Fedor never used a lot of tools other fighters do I. E. double leg take-downs yet we don't imply that champs that do aren't real champs

More like you sound like a fanboy and can't admit faults that your fantasy man has.

I have plenty of professional experience in the sport, do you?

Don't call someone clueless or say that they sound clueless, if you can't show that you are less clueless.

You have professional sports experience yet you aren't aware of flow state and how emotion affects flow state?

Ok lol

And no, I don't have professional sports experience, but apparently I'm more aware than you of the mental side and how the brain works with regards to emotions and performance.

Conor puts his opponents on tilt so they don't perform well, and for some reason you're claiming this is a fault on his part lol

He caught Conor banging Megan Olivi backstage, it's obvious.

Dang imagine being Benavidez (hard to imagine being that small i know) and going on this forum... gotta suck seeing everyone talking about how much cock Megan will get when/if she leaves him.

I'm surprised rich athletes who love money like Conor have kids. Does Ireland have some sort of cap on child support? I'm assuming not. If that relationship ever hits the skids, Conor will be paying dearly.

And it will fall apart. Modern pretty women, they'll keep climbing up the dick ladder until death.

Nah man lol. It's an old insult. I've used it many times with friends. Surprised most you haven't heard of it. "His girl isn't having the baby, we know who's the pussy in that house".
But that's not what he said. And you Finns should be able to come up with better jokes while you're sitting around in the dark for 6 months out of the year.

What he actually said was: ""The big announcement is ... he's having two kids and his girlfriend isn't having twins."

A lot of talk was going on about Conor's big announcement, and Eddie simply chimed in on that with a somewhat poor taste joke. As simple as that. What do you want Conor to respond? "Uhm, no, actually, I'm only having one kid..."?
Eddie took a shot in the dark with something that could possibly be true--And if it was true, Conor wouldn't necessarily be the first one to know about it. Then he shut up and changed the subject which suggests that Conor was uncomfortable with the statement and didn't want to pursue it. It was not the same reaction that he had when Nate Diaz accused him of being on steroids.

Last edited:
Back