So did McGregor have another kid besides the one with Dee or what?

It's not a supplement. It's an addition. And Fedor was able to get in the heads of opponents without talking, and even if he wasn't able to, you saying "Fedor didn't do it and still won" does not mean that it's not a weapon.

"Fedor didn't do <insert thing> therefore <insert thing> isn't useful!"

I didn't say it wasn't a weapon.

I said it's not needed by dominate fighters, because they speak with actions.

Only those who are worried about losing have to initiate shit talking as a weapon.

Dana stripped him of the title because K1 payed BJ more and he left, nothing like McGregor who fought Diaz twice for fucking what? A beating and a marginal win?
what are you talking about? i #destroyed ur original post and now ur talking about other shit LOL. stay down son

He was making a metaphor about the belts you dolt

that makes zero sense

that would mean eddie was implying "yeah lol hes having a kid and hes taking my belt"

....on second thought....

kim and khloe are not the same person brah

Kimye disagrees.

article-2255204-16B38091000005DC-568_306x423.jpg

During the McGregor-Red Pants-White Fur Coat-MSG press conference, Eddie Alverez dropped a bomb saying McGregor was,"...having two kids and Dee isn't having twins, so you do the math?"

McGregor didn't respond to it and quickly changed the subject which could be interpreted as the Eddie's statement as truthful. McGregor doesnt usually back down from an argument or fail to repsond.

It's been months now. Has there been any news about McGregor having another kid, besides the expected child with Dee?

WHo cares? What is your business about his family?

I didn't say it wasn't a weapon.

I said it's not needed by dominate fighters, because they speak with actions.

Only those who are worried about losing have to initiate shit talking as a weapon.

You sound pretty clueless bro.

"Only those who are worried about losing have to initiate shit talking as a weapon" is complete nonsense.

Wait I must be dumb, what's the metaphor? How does eddie saying "Conor is having two kids and one isn't with dee" relate to the belts?

From my perspective I just thought Eddie was trying to talk some trash by making some shit up about Conor. I thought it was pretty lame trash talk but he tried.
He was talking about how McGregor treats the belt as his prized possesion, like it's his kid.

You sound pretty clueless bro.

"Only those who are worried about losing have to initiate shit talking as a weapon" is complete nonsense.
The logic is sound though. Even if you think you're gonna win anyways you're doing it to get an advantage. But it's also to get fans interested, those 2 often go hand in hand.

I am Conor's 35 year old missing son. Somebody locate my father for me, I need a California beach house, a bicycle and some money.

I am Conor's 35 year old missing son. Somebody locate my father for me, I need a California beach house, a bicycle and some money.
how the fuck can you be older than your biological father

Back