So did McGregor have another kid besides the one with Dee or what?

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
During the McGregor-Red Pants-White Fur Coat-MSG press conference, Eddie Alverez dropped a bomb saying McGregor was,"...having two kids and Dee isn't having twins, so you do the math?"

McGregor didn't respond to it and quickly changed the subject which could be interpreted as the Eddie's statement as truthful. McGregor doesnt usually back down from an argument or fail to repsond.

It's been months now. Has there been any news about McGregor having another kid, besides the expected child with Dee?

who gives a shit

McGraygor brought the worst fans, its all about cars, babies and drama, zero title defenses to talk about.

He was talking about McGregor wife's son

He was making a metaphor about the belts you dolt

Wait I must be dumb, what's the metaphor? How does eddie saying "Conor is having two kids and one isn't with dee" relate to the belts?

From my perspective I just thought Eddie was trying to talk some trash by making some shit up about Conor. I thought it was pretty lame trash talk but he tried.

I'm surprised rich athletes who love money like Conor have kids. Does Ireland have some sort of cap on child support? I'm assuming not. If that relationship ever hits the skids, Conor will be paying dearly.

He was trying to start rumors that Conor had cheated on her and got another woman pregnant.
Nah man lol. It's an old insult. I've used it many times with friends. Surprised most you haven't heard of it. "His girl isn't having the baby, we know who's the pussy in that house".

Y'all really have no clue what Eddie Alvarez meant do you?

Back