So Covington is backing out of the Woodley fight after talking all that trash?

Hey don't get mad at me but that's exactly what the UFC is trying to do. Remember Till was the first person to announce Colby was out and he was stepping in.

He did beat WB who was ranked #1. As long as he can make weight this time I'm fine with it.
He never made the fucking weight though.

You should NEVER be able to get a title shot when you missed weight your last fight. He shouldn't have even been moved up the rankings, let alone get a god damn title shot.

Did you listened Colby? He said earlier it is under his terms now and they will fight in NYC but Woodley is forcing Colby to shorter fight camp like he did to Maia

Colby is on vacation and has some PR stuff to finish
Agreed 100%.

Tyron in fact tried to pull the same shit with RDA. He tried doing it again because he knows it worked on Maia. I'm trying really hard to give Tyron the benefit of the doubt but fuck this dude, seriously.

Either these options are happening:

1. Covington was asking for too much money for the title fight, UFC doesn't want to pay it. He's possibly holding out until he sees news that Woodley is getting offered another fight, then he might just accept the offer he was given by the UFC, because he doesn't want to lose the title fight.
2. Covington is injured and needs more time for recovery.

And the UFC has time constraints, they want to put on big fights for the fans as fast as possible. Unlikely that hes actually ducking Woodley.

Agreed 100%.

Tyron in fact tried to pull the same shit with RDA. He tried doing it again because he knows it worked on Maia. I'm trying really hard to give Tyron the benefit of the doubt but fuck this dude, seriously.
RDA's last fight that pretty much guaranteed his title shot and eventual interim title shot was December 16th. Before that he fought in December.

Woodley got surgery the second week of January. Woodley's last fight was in July.

RDA tried to force Woodley into accepting an early fight in like March if I'm not mistaken. Woodley told everyone that he'd be ready in late summer and that never changed.

I think sh!t got real for him when he got the call that they have date in mind, Tyquil got a fist full of sleeping pills for him. You needed to "Stay Ready"... Colby.on Dubs...
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Tyquil? That's just fucking dumb...

Woodley has more decision wins than finishes. His last 3 fights included a decision win, a split decision win and a fucking draw.

He's been campaigning for a fight with the 155 pound fringe top 10 nate Diaz.

In fact Woodley has only ever finished one top 10 opponent (Lawler).

He's been trying to hide a cut in the right side of his forehead with his retarded maga hat.

Probably got cut trying to fuck a dude.

The only one who is scared the raice baiter social justice warrior who hasnt fought in 1 year , colby just fought last month so STFU all of you king colby haters . the only one who should be stripped is tyquill
Is Tyron backing out of the fight after campaigning and begging for the shot for MONTHS while trying to convince the public that it would be an easy fight for him and he was promising to make WW Great again??? HELL No, Colbys Bitchass talked all that trash only to run for the hills with an imaginary secret ailment when it comes time to show and prove.

Also, his pubicity STUNT attempt to get that 2nd place, runner up belt in front of Trump was an EPIC FAIL. Trump was like, "Wait, Colby WHO wants to bring a fakeass, #1 contender belt to the White House??? THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD SINCE PEOPLE SAYING THAT RUSSIA HASN'T BEEN AMERICA'S BIGGEST SUPPORTER, ALLY, AND BACKER IN THE LAST CENTURY!!!"<TheDonald><TrumpWrong1>
<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>

"King Colby Haters...Tyquil..???" Aren't you too old to ride another grown man's nuts and to be so eager to repeat his made up words from his corny ads shtick???

This MFer is about to surpass a CHICK, a WMMA laughing stock, WASH OUT, for the fastest to ever be stripped of an INTERIM TITLE.
{<redford}

This man got the fake title snatched back, when they let Conor keep the real ones for nearly 2 yrs before doing the same. He is NOT VALUED at the company the way he thought he was, he is getting more shook of Tyron since the fight was about to be REAL, and after ALL of the trouble of purposely being a DICKHEAD for a whole year for attention since his real personality is Fan REPELLANT, and realizing he can't draw a stick figure, much less even break 300k ppvs WITH a REAL TITLE FIGHT on the card carrying him<{ohyeah}>

And this is the dude in whom you chose to place your faith???<{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

Serious question: has Till ever made 170? Or has he always used the one pound allowance?

False.

8:45

He says he told the UFC he would have been ready to fight in June and July. He lied. Listen to RDA's side of the story, he actually tells the truth. Woodley told RDA that he wouldn't be fighting until fall and RDA did not want to be inactive for that long. He pulled stupid shit with Maia too that forced him into his shortest training camp of his career. This is coincidentially the same shit he's pulling with Colby. Maia was 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with Masvidal. Colby would be 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with RDA. Do you not see what's going on here??

He could have been ready in July. He was medically cleared in early May.

Keep in mind it'sr UFC not Woodley stripping Colby. Colby knew the plan was for Woodley to fight before the end of the summer. The UFC wouldn't be stripping Colby just because he's pushing the fight back. He's ruining UFC's plans which were already decided upon. Colby is trying to get on the NYC card.

He knew when he accepted the interim title fight that he had to be ready in August/September to fight Woodley. Woodley has been saying he's going to fight in late summer since January.

Strip him and make him fight Usman for a contender's fight while Till gets to dance with Woodley.

So strip the guy who just won the interim belt literally last month for a guy who just missed weight for the second time??

Wat?

So strip the guy who just won the interim belt literally last month for a guy who just missed weight for the second time??

Wat?
The guy who missed weight is a potential successor to Bisping as the face of UK MMA.

The interim title champ is a guy who has a shit personality, not fan friendly fight style and makes thing harder for the UFC not easier.

Not even a Colby fan, and I hope he gets KO'd, but this is probably like the situation that Tyron had with Demian Maia.

Delay, delay, delay, and then when Maia fought Masvidal, give him an extremely short training camp.

Till trying to jump the queue after not making weight and corrupt decision

I can't imagine Colby scared. You guys are ridiculous, after so many matches without getting KO'd, no one is "scared". Whether it's an injury or a negotiation move is all I think this is, and I'm leaning towards negotiation. As a fan I don't give a fuck, make the fight and fight. Drawing out these fights is what kills the hype for me.

The guy who missed weight is a potential successor to Bisping as the face of UK MMA.

The interim title champ is a guy who has a shit personality, not fan friendly fight style and makes thing harder for the UFC not easier.

How the fuck does being from the UK give you a pass for missing weight multiple times lmao

Why would Colby not want to fight for the title... people are stupid

How the fuck does being from the UK give you a pass for missing weight multiple times lmao
The same way you get a title shot at 155 after just capturing the 145 title with no defenses and going 1-1 at 170 with a lightweight journeyman.

The same way some fighters get title shots coming off losses and the others can't get a TS to save their family's life.

It's called marketability.

Back