So Covington is backing out of the Woodley fight after talking all that trash?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
images (1).jpeg I think he's scared. Should of expect nothing less from a dude who runs and calls 911 while filming someone. He knew woodley was gonna beat that ass. You guys think he's scared ?

Last edited:
Doubt he's scared, but it does make him look bad, unless he's seriously injured or something.

Fighters who talk the loudest should expect some blowback if they can't make it to the big show.

Yes. But this trolling may backfire on him.

I would assume injury.. it's whatever it's not like I was hyped for that fight, very little care for the WW tittle situation currently.

are you just reading clickbait TS?

Colby openly said he can fight in November or December after he recovers from an injury he doesn't want the public to know the details about

He knew when he accepted the interim title fight that he had to be ready in August/September to fight Woodley. Woodley has been saying he's going to fight in late summer since January.

Strip him and make him fight Usman for a contender's fight while Till gets to dance with Woodley.

Seems odd to consider stripping someone of a belt two months after they won it.

More shit show from the UFC. This was brought up before this fight, being mentioned that Woodley would have been ready to fight in a couple weeks.

We all knew he was scared of Tyron being a loud mouth lol did people actually believe colby worked him in sparring like he said and made him quit because I highly doubt that’s how it happened LEL

I think sh!t got real for him when he got the call that they have date in mind, Tyquil got a fist full of sleeping pills for him. You needed to "Stay Ready"... Colby.on Dubs...

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Last edited:
Good to see a coward who uses racist slurs for his own promotion stumble. He deserves every drop of this medicine.

He knows Woodley is a massive challenge and he wants to be fully prepared.
That's all it is

He knew when he accepted the interim title fight that he had to be ready in August/September to fight Woodley. Woodley has been saying he's going to fight in late summer since January.

Strip him and make him fight Usman for a contender's fight while Till gets to dance with Woodley.

yeah give it to the retard who missed weight by 7 lbs

He's fucking injured. The dude just fought less than a month ago. Why does he have to rush into another fight so swiftly, when he said he'd be good to go later this year?

He's fucking injured. The dude just fought less than a month ago. Why does he have to rush into another fight so swiftly, when he said he'd be good to go later this year?
Mormont is a name for an apologist no wonder you are quick to defend colby lol

So he doesn't want to have a short training camp in preparation for the biggest fight of his life and he's now a duck? Lol.

Woodley's the one that has been sitting in the sidelines looking for a "money fight" with retired fighters.

Never cared for the fight to begin with. Woodley is a nightmare match up for him and Woodley has become as boring of a point fighter as there in in the UFC since capturing the belt.

yeah give it to the retard who missed weight by 7 lbs
Hey don't get mad at me but that's exactly what the UFC is trying to do. Remember Till was the first person to announce Colby was out and he was stepping in.

He did beat WB who was ranked #1. As long as he can make weight this time I'm fine with it.

Back