So Covington is backing out of the Woodley fight after talking all that trash?

Have fun getting rebooked to fight Usman.

GHpr.gif
Your reward for not "Staying Ready" all that time dipping & dodging to avoid Usman and he wants to eat Colby more than Woodley...

Isn't a loss at all.

Only people that take Cody seriously are his few Twitter followers, and the small amount of WWE types on here. It's obvious the UFC doesn't think much of him either, first sign of trouble they're bouncing him for Till lmao.

Doesn't really matter Till will mess both of them up

I mean on paper, both Till and Colby kinda deserved that fight imo. But Colby marketed himself better and had more entertaining last fight, so it made sense to give him the shot. But it makes for for the UFC not to put the division on hold for him either.

Good. Strip all of them and start from scratch.

The only one who is scared the raice baiter social justice warrior who hasnt fought in 1 year , colby just fought last month so STFU all of you king colby haters . the only one who should be stripped is tyquill

View attachment 408919 I think he's scared. Should of expect nothing less from a dude who runs and calls 911 while filming someone. He knew woodley was gonna beat that ass. You guys think he's scared ?

Colby fake tough guy just got exposed.

he knows Woodley will crush him and from there days at att on the mats.

Doubt he's scared, but it does make him look bad, unless he's seriously injured or something.

Fighters who talk the loudest should expect some blowback if they can't make it to the big show.

just like cris cyborg us all talk about Amanda nunes and they never fight

He just fought 5 rounds against RDA last month and wants to fully heal up before he fights Tyrone. Completely reasonable.

Way to be a UFC shill. All they care about is having a main event and title fights and interim title fights. Tyron vs Colby is the fight to make and Colby sold the fight by himself. The least the UFC can do is let him heal.

Seems odd to consider stripping someone of a belt two months after they won it.

More shit show from the UFC. This was brought up before this fight, being mentioned that Woodley would have been ready to fight in a couple weeks.
Evens out because he didn’t deserve an interim title in the first place

A loudmouth douchebag who is afraid to fight.

Wow, Colby is really taking his Conor McGregor copycat game all the way.

He knew the schedule.
He signed the dotted line.

He is not backing up the trash talk.

He gets stripped.

I don’t care.

Evens out because he didn’t deserve an interim title in the first place
You might be right but UFC still gave it to him, promoted it as an interim title, and he won, thus making him the interim champion.

I don't like Colby but to fight 2 to 3 months after a 5 round fight isn't enough time to recover. Most of the time the medical suspensions (most are precautionary) alone from a fight are at least a month before they can train unless a doctor clears them.

UFC is a joke if they strip Colby of the interim title, some champs haven't fought in well over a year before they were stripped.

His mouth bit him in the ass

I like Till/Woodley better anyways, CC is a good fighter but his forced-annoying trash talk made me not care about him. It's funny actually, bc he thought he was the draw on his last card. He wants to be a Conor/Chael but isn't even in the same ball park, theyre pros, he's little league.

are you just reading clickbait TS?

Colby openly said he can fight in November or December after he recovers from an injury he doesn't want the public to know the details about
STD confirmed
Oh that’s right... Colby doesn’t actually get passed 1st base with those models he pays

A lot of nerds here on Sherdog talking smack.

The King of Chaos will be back.....count on it.

Back