So Covington is backing out of the Woodley fight after talking all that trash?

Did you listened Colby? He said earlier it is under his terms now and they will fight in NYC but Woodley is forcing Colby to shorter fight camp like he did to Maia

Colby is on vacation and has some PR stuff to finish

He literally said that he's willing to take the fight later this year; how is that ducking?
He knew when he signed to fight RDA he had to be ready in August/September to fight Woodley. Woodley had been in camp about 2 weeks when the RDA vs Colby fight happened.

Did you listened Colby? He said earlier it is under his terms now and they will fight in NYC but Woodley is forcing Colby to shorter fight camp like he did to Maia

Colby is on vacation and has some PR stuff to finish
Woodley has been saying since January he's fighting in late Summer. The UFC told Colby be ready for this. That's why he's getting stripped. He knew before hand what the plan was.

His mouth is bigger than his balls, which is great for sucking balls.

Woodley has been saying since January he's fighting in late Summer. The UFC told Colby be ready for this.
Woodley had his chance to fight and even UFC knows it's not right timing but they are pushing it cause they haven't any champion avaliable for September. It should be in NYC but Woodley is hoping for shorter camp Colby

Ok the scales are balanced now because you are a t wood fan, carry on, May platinum bless you
Lol, well played.

In all seriousness though, Colby/Woodley sells more than Till/Woodley. I'm not surprised that he turned it down, and he also likely wants to be on a much bigger card such as MSG. I think Colby/Woodley are actually playing this from a savvy business perspective.

Lol, well played.

In all seriousness though, Colby/Woodley sells more than Till/Woodley. I'm not surprised that he turned it down, and he also likely wants to be on a much bigger card such as MSG. I think Colby/Woodley are actually playing this from a savvy business perspective.
Makes sense because their are no huge fights and they did attract a fair amount of attention on social media by roasting each other back and forth and I also see it as a smart business plan; if they can push it off 6 more months and sell more PPV that’s what they should do

I would assume injury.. it's whatever it's not like I was hyped for that fight, very little care for the WW tittle situation currently.

Me too ^^^ I like Till but no way is he deserving of a TS especially just after missing weight. I'm really getting tired of the famed name game of making fights. Deserving guys need to get that push, but they seemed to be getting pushed back & away for the eye candy...

lol cobly seem like one of those dudes who call the cops when he see's ppl jay walk. He'd never make it to the weigh in. "YES, OFFICER? THERE'S A BLACKMAN WITH HIS SHIRT OFF AND IM TERRIFIED PLEASE SEND THE K9 UNIT AT ONCE!"

With sheer delight, the Nerds of the World all snort in unison.

Woodley had his chance to fight and even UFC knows it's not right timing but they are pushing it cause they haven't any champion avaliable for September. It should be in NYC but Woodley is hoping for shorter camp Colby
So since January Woodley has been adamant about fighting in late summer but he should change his plans because Colby wants to fight in NY? No can do.

He's getting stripped. Colby knew when the UFC was targeting Woodley's next fight. If Colby is legit injured I'll actually feel bad for him but it sounds just like he's trying to mess around and act like he's a shot caller so fuck him. Have fun getting rebooked to fight Usman.

And what do you mean Woodley his chance to fight? Got surgery in January. Got medically cleared to fight in early May. Enter camp the last week of May. Been targeting late summer for a fight since January.

Colby probably needs to build up the fight better. The guy just fought, not enough time to your the fight

Back