So Big John said Stoolgate wasn't Yoel's fault on the Rogan Podcast...

Pretty smart tactic to get your rocked fighter more time on the stool. Not really ethical but it saved Yoels ass.
how did they get their fighter more time tho? it had nothing to do with anything their corner did is what you seem to be missing. It was an issue with the ufc appointed cutman who had no ties to either fighter, but employed by the commission. Big john never told yoel to stand because he was asking the appointed cutman to fix his mistake .

Kennedy stunned him by grabbing his gloves which is not allowed, so it evens out in the end. Yoel was clearly the superiour fighter.

how did they get their fighter more time tho? it had nothing to do with anything their corner did is what you seem to be missing. It was an issue with the ufc appointed cutman who had no ties to either fighter, but employed by the commission. Big john never told yoel to stand because he was asking the appointed cutman to fix his mistake .

Thank you for your kindness.

I'm in the minority who thinks theres a possibility that it goes the same.

You're talking about a guy with how many third round knockouts now? He clearly saves his energy for that explosion and the thirty extra seconds to recover... who knows what a difference it made.

Also, Kennedy has 0 room to bitch. He got his ass whipped for all but 9 seconds of the fight and the 9 seconds were the direct result of cheating.

I like how you didn't bought up kennedy cheating but bought up Yoel where it wasn't even his fault. Btw, the cutman is not part of Yoel corner, they are employed by the ufc. Next time do some research bs you typed some bs

Anyone that blamed Yoel for that is a fucking retard. The only reason he was hurt in the first place was because of a foul. Then the only reason he got extra time, which again morons he should have gotten anyway because he was fouled, is the ufc cutman messed up.

It doesn't make it much less of a sore spot even if it could be demonstrated that Yoel had exactly nothing to do with it. I'm sure even for Kennedy his gonna spend the remainder of his life thinking of how different things could have gone had Yoel been forced to answer the ref after round 2 in the same amount of time he was.
Kennedy shouldn't complain about shit. His only offense in the entire fight came off of a foul. He needs to shut up about it.

A big issue really was that Rogan went mental on commentary(plus ignored Tim's glove grabbing foul), without that I don't think this would have come up as an issue.

I actually think it’s just confirmation bias on behalf of fans. He looks like a science experiment. People look at everything he does with a dark cloud of cheating. The water on the body thing? Watch a ufc event and look for how many guys do it. It’s A LOT. GSP did it, Weidman did it, and Rogan pointed it out against Weidman!

We are just super hyper vigilant with Yoel. God forbid he nut shots someone by accident and he’s gonna be the worse cheater in the history of the sport.
So much this
People are so ignorant and blinded by hate that also comes a bit from jealousy that it's something very disturbing to see at times.That level of dumbness is worrying.
That water thing you mention,i even heard that is cheating while they ignore that his corner wiped him at the same moment,but it's cheating :D it's not cheating actually of course but just giving their story.

Yoels corner had nothing to do with it, this is an example of the blind hate people point out. Even when its clearly explained to you, you chose your own wrong agenda of what happened instead lol. pathetic

giphy.webp

Stories like this often times have a valid explanation but people just prefer to think the worst of these guys.

It's always on purpose and with evil intentions.

yea anyone who didn't understand this happened either didn't watch it go down or just has a personal hate agenda against YOEL

I think the way it was shown on screen made it difficult to follow, I know the UK broadcast is often different but I’m a massive Yoel fan and usually pay attention and I still misunderstood thinking Yoel played it dirty until I rewatched it later on

Say it ain't so, Big John.

I have always admire you, especially for sticking up for Fedor. Why would you say something so flaw and off base? You know that's not true. Are you now under George Soros' payroll?

Back