So Big John said Stoolgate wasn't Yoel's fault on the Rogan Podcast...

I really don't care because Tim Kennedy cheated to rock Yoel
InfantileTimelyGrackle.gif

I like how you didn't bought up kennedy cheating but bought up Yoel where it wasn't even his fault. Btw, the cutman is not part of Yoel corner, they are employed by the ufc. Next time do some research bs you typed some bs
Umm I was agreeing with you? It’s my fucking thread defending Yoel. Lmao

Yeah you're so impartial.

What am I wrong about? Big John told him to stay on the stool. That's the ref and part of fight instructions is obey the ref commands at all times.

And i still don't hear you saying anything about Kennedy's cheating or him taking 2 years off at exactly the time USADA came along to completely flush his body out.

Lol nice red herring, but no one cares about Tim Kennedy.

Yeah you're so impartial.

What am I wrong about? Big John told him to stay on the stool. That's the ref and part of fight instructions is obey the ref commands at all times.

And i still don't hear you saying anything about Kennedy's cheating or him taking 2 years off at exactly the time USADA came along to completely flush his body out.

This dumb thread just made me go back and rewatch the clip, and I think you should do the same. The end of the 1 minute break sounds and romeros corner is out of the ring and Romero is still sitting before Big John even comes over to see what's going on. TKO Retirement is the right call.

Kennedy went on JRE the next day and basically said the same thing, and that he was just talking shit at the time.
Unfortunately the damage to Romero’s reputation was already done. He has recovered the reputation, but it took finishing machida, Weidman and Rockhold to recover

I think the way it was shown on screen made it difficult to follow, I know the UK broadcast is often different but I’m a massive Yoel fan and usually pay attention and I still misunderstood thinking Yoel played it dirty until I rewatched it later on
That's understandable then. When I was watching it they explained it was a UFC a pointed cut man who made the mistake so it was hard to not get it the timing defibitley sucked for Kennedy who had just rocked yoel before that
Granted it was with a couple illegal blows

Kennedy went on JRE the next day and basically said the same thing, and that he was just talking shit at the time.

Its funny how we have this on film and fans still took Tim Kennedys side and used it against Yoel. Is it because Tims an american «hero»? So at the end of the day the only cheating that took place in the fight was when the american hero grabbed Yoels glove and almost scored a KO without getting penelized for it.

I am surprised that people were ever doubting a man of god such as Yoel "Soldier of God" Romero.

His absolute innocence was never in question for me but it warms my heart that the truth was revealed in recent times, because as we know from John 8:32 - the truth will set you free.
Not sure if you are trolling but if you aren't, what is your take on Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

If you are, well....

Learn to speak the language of whatever country you're competing in.

If the company was exclusively based in one country, I'd agree with you. The company is based in many countries that speak man languages an the UFC invites its fighters to go to these countries knowing they don't speak the language. I mean by your logic, Alexander Gustafsson should have to learn Portuguese. It's not a practical solution.

I really don't understand why Joe is still stuck on this shit. If it's not this he'll bring up the 12-6 elbows constantly. It's annoying as hell.

Not sure if you are trolling but if you aren't, what is your take on Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

If you are, well....

My son, I think the holy texts are very clear and leave nothing to the imagination. But I don't think that this thread is meant as a vessel to discuss the bible and I would prefer not to derail it.

My son, I think the holy texts are very clear and leave nothing to the imagination. But I don't think that this thread is meant as a vessel to discuss the bible and I would prefer not to derail it.
Well, my son, you are the one who brought "the bible" into this with your post. Like I said, you have a strong take on the verse that you quoted, my question is where do you stand on the verse that I quoted, straight out of "your bible". Feel free to Private Message me if it makes you feel better or comfortable enough to answer.

Back