So Apparently Johnny Knoxville Comes From Inbreeding

:eek: Ooooook now that we have that out of the way, which Sherdoggers are gonna admit to fucking their cousins?

well if its just sex...

i mean what is the rational reason to not fuck your cousin?

That explains a lot about Johnny and his thought process for those Jackass movies.

He's from Tennessee, what else is new?

We need pics of said kissing cousins to confirm justification.

Of course not. My cousin is a male.

People were interbreeding for thousands of years. Its relatively recently its not ok to do so.

Edit: Or inbreeding, not sure what is the right word in english.

The right word is 'bigcompletespeciesgangbang'

This girl I went to school with is an inbred. My friend kept telling me that but I thought he was just joking, turns out it was true when one day she told us her parents are cousins. She was Arabic I believe.

Yeah, but in this case they are like their own race,

they even drive the same cars!

In that case it's hard for them now to not cheat or have incest. I mean if everybody looks the same it would be easy to accidently fuck the wrong person.

lol, sounds very scientific

It's a fact. Fact.

Of course not. My cousin is a male.

People were interbreeding for thousands of years. Its relatively recently its not ok to do so.

Edit: Or inbreeding, not sure what is the right word in english.

I see what you are saying.

I thought you might be saying that

1) As descendants of Adam and Eve we are inbred.

2) A misguided understanding of evolution.

Since it isn't either of those I agree with you. Populations have definitely gone through inbreeding over the course of human existence. The difference is that for many people it might be in the last 10,000 years or so, for Knoxville it was within the last 400 or so, at the latest.

Back