So Apparently Johnny Knoxville Comes From Inbreeding

The chances of having a baby without deformity no matter the relation are always going to be better if the mother is under 40.

Besides, it actually requires a lot of very close inbreeding to cause deformity, and even then it's just an increased likelihood.

I think he's saying that it's less risky for cousins to procreate, at a normal age, than a normal pregnancy where the woman is over 40 years old.

I think he's saying that it's less risky for cousins to procreate, at a normal age, than a normal pregnancy where the woman is over 40 years old.

Yes. Someone posted this on reddit and I believe posted some source about some random village in India where inbreeding was prevalent. I don't know if it is true or not though.

lol man I don't think he thought Butterbean was gonna hit him THAT hard hahahaha. Butterbean was all laughing and smiles and shit and Johnny's like "My brain isn't working right anymore." :D

Lol, yeah. That shit was fucking funny as hell

Johnny has a chin one of those shots woulda put most normal humans to sleep. Funny clip if anybody wants to see it

Holy shit i only watched the Butterbean freakshow fights before, never seen him in his Prime, when he punches the guys in those boxing matches, you can fucking tell he punches HARD as hell And lightning fast too. Fucking brutal stuff.

And yeah Johnny Knoxville sure is one tough SOB, Butterbean didn't go easy on him in the least haha.. he was putting everything he had in those punches, he fucking smashed him. Knoxville has a Shogunesque chin. :icon_chee

Isn't indreeding far back in the family tree pretty common? I mean, the times were different, and cousins fucked each other. Also, European royal families are pretty fucking inbred.

My first thought at the title was "wow what a shock." haha, Knoxville is boss

monarchs did it a lot of times before. funny the modern ones were pretty normal

Isn't indreeding far back in the family tree pretty common? I mean, the times were different, and cousins fucked each other. Also, European royal families are pretty fucking inbred.

My first thought at the title was "wow what a shock." haha, Knoxville is boss

Well for thousands of years, from the early tribal days, stretching through the "dark ages" and into the settlement of the Americas inbreeding was very common, considering communities were so necessary for survival that no one wanted to risk leaving town lest they starve to death or be killed somehow. Almost every human being on the planet is inbred if you go back far enough, and for a lot of people you might not have to go back very far. More than you'd think, anyway.

Johnny has a chin one of those shots woulda put most normal humans to sleep. Funny clip if anybody wants to see it

The thing that makes this clip is when he asks "Is Butterbean ok?" LMAO.

Johnny is from Tennessee isn't it more shocking when someone doesn't have inbreeding in their family tree along the line?

Holy shit i only watched the Butterbean freakshow fights before, never seen him in his Prime, when he punches the guys in those boxing matches, you can fucking tell he punches HARD as hell And lightning fast too. Fucking brutal stuff.

And yeah Johnny Knoxville sure is one tough SOB, Butterbean didn't go easy on him in the least haha.. he was putting everything he had in those punches, he fucking smashed him. Knoxville has a Shogunesque chin. :icon_chee

Yep. I just wiki'd Butterbean out of curiosity and damn, dude has like a 77-10 boxing record, 3-4 kickboxing record, 17-10 mma record, including fighting in Pride and K-1. And evidently he ko'd Cabbage (that's crazy) and was supposed to fight Mark Hunt at one point in Pride.
He's from a little town about 45 mins from where I'm from, so everybody around here's heard of him. But I didn't know he'd done all that in his career. Fuckin impressive. And it's funny, the toughest badasses around here all have that Butterbean build: shaped like a fire hydrant with no neck at all. Those are the guys you don't want to fuck with.

we all came from inbreeding if you think about

He looks normal but it may explain some of his antics on jackass.

He looks normal but it may explain some of his antics on jackass.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard this. Wonder if it somehow effected the way he feels/processes pain, or even fear. Or maybe he's just a tough crazy sob. Who knows?

for some reason, ive always felt like this guy was based on Knoxville:

TREVOR-ARTWORK.jpg

johnny_knoxville.jpg

i assume all the jackass guys are inbred

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back