So Apparently Johnny Knoxville Comes From Inbreeding

I think we've all got a little inbreeding in our family trees at some point. That's probably why people were smarter hundreds of years ago, before they realized how attractive their cousins were.

I think we've all got a little inbreeding in our family trees at some point. That's probably why people were smarter hundreds of years ago, before they realized how attractive their cousins were.

Your AV cracks me up every single time I see it. Probably the best on sherdog.

I love that guy. He was by far the toughest dude in the Jackass crew. Most guys would react in great pain and he would just have that same stupid laugh no matter what you did to him lmao.

I love that guy. He was by far the toughest dude in the Jackass crew. Most guys would react in great pain and he would just have that same stupid laugh no matter what you did to him lmao.

Dude when he got charged by those bulls in the house....THAT shit was insane

Your AV cracks me up every single time I see it. Probably the best on sherdog.

Thank you. It's lost some of it's luster since he retired, but I want everyone to remember the feeling we all got when watching him fight.

He doesn't seem like the type to be easily embarrassed.

Incest is the best, put your cousin to the test.

I actually read somewhere that the chances of having a child with some sort of deformity from first cousins being parents was lower than if the mother is over 40. I have no idea if that is true or not, but I did read it on the internet.

It is true. Inbreeding is by far more of a socially unacceptable thing than genetically unacceptable. As a poster above mentioned, it is just an increased likelihood.

In animal breeding, Inbreeding can actually be strategically used to eliminate harmful generic traits from a bloodline.

doesn't matter, hes still funny as fuck. It must have given him mad balls.

It is true. Inbreeding is by far more of a socially unacceptable thing than genetically unacceptable. As a poster above mentioned, it is just an increased likelihood.

In animal breeding, Inbreeding can actually be strategically used to eliminate harmful generic traits from a bloodline.

I read a theory that child-parent incest is a worldwide taboo (one of the very few that ALL cultures in the world share) because humans soon learned that it complicated issues of inheritance.

Though the thought that there's nothing unnatural about finding your parents sexually attractive is disturbing as shit.

Many people of Pakistani and Lebanese (probably more) descent marry cousins for this exact reason. They know where they've been.

Back