So Apparently Johnny Knoxville Comes From Inbreeding

HappyHaHa**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Jackass star Johnny Knoxville was left stunned to discover he comes from a long line of in-breeders during a recent family tree climb. The TV and movie stuntman-turned-actor hired a top U.S. genealogist to trace his roots and he was shocked by his findings. Knoxville says, "He calls me in... and he goes, 'Sit down, you know in these rural mountain regions you come from, no one ever goes into the community and no one ever leaves the community... so it's not uncommon that there's in-breeding in those communities.' "I said, 'Is there in-breeding in my family?' and he says, 'A significant amount'." But Knoxville, real name Philip John Clapp, admits he quickly shook off his shock. The Dukes of Hazzard star explains, "I was so happy. He thought he was giving me a really horrible thing and I had tears rolling down my face.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief...scovers-he-comes-from-significant-in-breeding

[YT]Ax1BLjHLB5g[/YT]

i am in shock here, he doesnt look like that at all

Guy looks physically pretty regular to me. Another incest success story

Are we talking kissing cousins or out-and-out incest?

Hhahaha I'm not suprised, he agreed to box a round with butterbean in a jewelery store.

I thought those were just jokes...

Because, you know....he's an idiot

Hhahaha I'm not suprised, he agreed to box a round with butterbean in a jewelery store.

lol man I don't think he thought Butterbean was gonna hit him THAT hard hahahaha. Butterbean was all laughing and smiles and shit and Johnny's like "My brain isn't working right anymore." :D

I think cousins in general barely count as incest. At worst it's light incest. Gateway incest

btw what are the odds of getting like 6 cousins and all of them are male? FML

lol man I don't think he thought Butterbean was gonna hit him THAT hard hahahaha. Butterbean was all laughing and smiles and shit and Johnny's like "My brain isn't working right anymore." :D

Johnny has a chin one of those shots woulda put most normal humans to sleep. Funny clip if anybody wants to see it

I actually read somewhere that the chances of having a child with some sort of deformity from first cousins being parents was lower than if the mother is over 40. I have no idea if that is true or not, but I did read it on the internet.

Johnny has a chin one of those shots woulda put most normal humans to sleep. Funny clip if anybody wants to see it

Ughhh, he WAS asleep. The noises he was making sounded like he was fucking snoring. He got KO'd for sure.

I actually read somewhere that the chances of having a child with some sort of deformity from first cousins being parents was lower than if the mother is over 40. I have no idea if that is true or not, but I did read it on the internet.

The chances of having a baby without deformity no matter the relation are always going to be better if the mother is under 40.

Besides, it actually requires a lot of very close inbreeding to cause deformity, and even then it's just an increased likelihood.

I wouldn't know how to feel if I were an inbred hillbilly..

2045-max-payne-017-krztc.jpg

Ughhh, he WAS asleep. The noises he was making sounded like he was fucking snoring. He got KO'd for sure.

Yeah that happens when you're breathing heavy and you're heart rate is up, but you get ko'd so your mouth isn't working, but you're still breathing hard so your lips just kind of flap and make that snore sound. Kinda scary.

I wouldn't know how to feel if I were an inbred hillbilly..

Hmmm, thinking about this my paternal grandmother's family is from the boonies of west virginia. I'm probably a product of some inbreeding as well...I'm not sure though. Apparently someone in my family did a geneology and it went pretty far back and I never heard about any inbreeding, but maybe that wouldn't get mentioned? I don't know.

Back