Snapchat "Queen" who recorded boyfriend dying is cleared of charge in London

She probably just wore the hijab for court to look more conservative when in reality she’s a total whore.
Yup, it’s very obvious she is most likely one of those makeup guru instagram whore.

Conservative Muslims aren’t allowed to fornicate or have girlfriends/boyfriend so she probably dressed up like that to fool them.

Last edited:
It looks like manslaughter can carry a pretty hefty sentence in the UK, up to 15 years before being eligible for parole. It says she was to be sentenced on the 30th, but I can't find any articles that say what sentence she received. Hopefully it is/was severe.

It's the UK bro. She'll be out in 4 years.

Am I the only one who found the thread title misleading?

I was reading the article with my blood boiling thinking she got acquitted but she at least got manslaughter.

I don’t have snapchat but I can’t imagine browsing an Instagram story and seeing that on a Friday night.

Did she expect people to think she was cool?

no silver lining here boys

Screen_Shot_2018_08_02_at_6_32_06_PM.png

<{clintugh}>

How are people fighting over her to the point of someone getting killed? I absolutely do not get it.

Throw her in the middle of the Atlantic.

deceptive title.. she was found guilty of manslaughter...

she sounds like shes the type of person to suck back a tide pod

At the end of her four-week trial, the jury cleared her of murder, but found her guilty of manslaughter by a majority verdict.

Maybe you should read the whole article before posting about it.

Englands gonna England.

Let me guess different culture hard to judge?

What was that law they brought in after Princess Diana died while everyone stood around and took pics? Come on folks help me out here ..

Misleading title

She was guilty of manslaughter

How are people fighting over her to the point of someone getting killed? I absolutely do not get it.

While I have no problem with this bitch being punished to the fullest extent of the law - which isn't saying much in the UK:rolleyes: - I admit my sympathy for her victim is somewhat limited.

Guy stuck his dick in crazy and ugly:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back