Law Bill Cosby sued in 1986 incident at Las Vegas Hilton after statute of limitations removed

Super_Nintendo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
old bill in trouble again

In 1986, when Lasha was working at the bell desk at the Las Vegas Hilton (now the Westgate), Cosby made contact again, saying he wanted her to come to Room 3000, the Elvis Presley Suite, at the hotel to take publicity photos with a photographer who was there. Cosby was with the photographer.

After the photos were taken, Cosby asked her to go into the bathroom and wet her hair and put on a hotel robe for more photos. Lasha kept a skort and a tank top on underneath. After the photos were done, the photographer left.

The lawsuit alleges that Cosby gave her a pill — a blue capsule he said was an antihistamine — and a glass of Amaretto after she blew her nose and said she had a sinus issue. He repeatedly asked her if she was OK.

The details below contained in the lawsuit documents are explicit and may not be appropriate for all readers.​

Cosby went behind Lasha and started rubbing her shoulders, and said she needed to lie down.

“He took her down a corridor to a bedroom and laid Plaintiff down on a bed. Cosby lay next to Plaintiff. Plaintiff at this time realized that she could not move. Her eyes were open and she was aware of what was happening but she could not do anything about it,” according to the lawsuit.

“Cosby started touching Plaintiff’s breasts and nipples and was humping on her leg and grunting. Then Plaintiff felt Cosby ejaculating on her leg,” the lawsuit alleges. After that, she passed out.

When she awoke, Cosby was repeatedly clapping his and saying, “Daddy says wake up,” according to the lawsuit.

Lasha was aware her clothes had been removed and Cosby had sex with her,
the law alleges.

“She noticed that her clothes were on a dresser along with a stack of $100 bills. Cosby told her to get dressed and that she had to leave now,” according to the lawsuit.

When she left, she told her sister and a friend what had happened.

Cosby called Lasha a few days later and asked how she was doing. She told him she was’t doing well and that she was crying. “Cosby then said people that talk too much can be quieted,” according to the lawsuit.

She lost her job at the Hilton and her modeling career never got off the ground. She believed Cosby used his influence to shut her out.

The lawsuit seeks compensatory and punitive damages from a jury trial, alleging sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of a minor, battery, assault, infliction of emotional distress and other claims.

I remember listening to some of his old stand up back in the 80s. He was often talking about taking women out and giving them 'Spanish fly'. I was a bit young but later figured out he was drugging them. The audience was laughing quite heartily so they knew too.

Maybe this time the charges and (hopeful) conviction will stick. But they're going to have an uphill battle.

man, was this guy only doing crime in the 80s?
how did he find time for acting

People always worried about Lisa Bonnet ending up in a sordid sexual environment but luckly she got out and made Angel Heart.
I don't think this is funny nor do I understand its connection to the War Room. Just saying.
How are they going to prove this?
You gonna go on and on about lack of evidence here too?

Obvious pattern is obvious.

I don't think this is funny nor do I understand its connection to the War Room. Just saying.
Its mocking Cosby and the idea of sex offenders hiding behind "respectable careers" as has happened all too often in the entertainment industry whilst criticism instead gets focused on more explicate content.

There is no way to substantiate something that happened back in 1986. This case should be tossed on that fact alone.

I remember listening to some of his old stand up back in the 80s. He was often talking about taking women out and giving them 'Spanish fly'. I was a bit young but later figured out he was drugging them. The audience was laughing quite heartily so they knew too.
Nope.

I laughed my ass off, but I had no idea what a POS he was. I don't think that knowledge was in the general public at all. He was just hilarious with a clean act.

"Spanish Fly" is supposed to make you horny (not a real thing AFAIK), not cause waking paralysis. This was Midazolam or something similar he'd give them so that they couldn't possibly fight back. What a cunt.

Honestly, the man was hugely popular, he didn't have to drug women to get action. Just an absolute deviant.

Back