Law Bill Cosby sued in 1986 incident at Las Vegas Hilton after statute of limitations removed

Not into it. I don't think "well it's Cosby" is a good reason to start taking "do you pinky swear" as sufficient evidence in court. If you start relying almost entirely on judges or juries having their mind made up before any evidence is presented, you might even get it right some of the time, but for sure you'll get a huge percentage wrong and severely punish people for things they didn't do.

There is no way to substantiate something that happened back in 1986. This case should be tossed on that fact alone.

That’s not a fact at all. The challenger explosion took place in 1986 and that can be substantiated by numerous eyewitness accounts as well as video.

Another rape case with 0 evidence that will surely end in conviction. I don't think this shit is right.

If anything can be learned from the Cosby situation....go tot he cops immediately. Get a SA test done as well. I truly believe he did it as he has dozens of times before. He got away with it because regardless of what the left wants you to think, everyone is capapble of having privelege.

Another rape case with 0 evidence that will surely end in conviction. I don't think this shit is right.
You are the reason 1% of rape cases go in favour of the person who has been raped and why so very few men or women report rape.

If anything can be learned from the Cosby situation....go tot he cops immediately. Get a SA test done as well. I truly believe he did it as he has dozens of times before. He got away with it because regardless of what the left wants you to think, everyone is capapble of having privelege.
Why are you spinning this as a left thing? He's a filthy fucking rapist. I know Sherdog gonna Sherdog but how is this political?

At least you admit privilege exists. Next time try without an empty stawman.

Last edited:
Not really surprised some of the same people questioning this situation were also in a Brock Turner questioning the victim in that thread as well.

You are the reason 1% of rape cases go in favour of the person who has been raped and why so very few men or women report rape.
No one is pro rape, stop being such a tard all the time. I believe conviction of a crime should be based on more than an accusation. You would too if you weren't playing Miss Virtuous on the internet pretending to be so enlightened. You say dumb shit and have the gall to act righteous about it. You wouldn't stand by this at all if it were someone close to you being accused of something that supposeldy happened 35 years ago and you know it.

No one is pro rape, stop being such a tard all the time. I believe conviction of a crime should be based on more than an accusation. You would too if you weren't playing Miss Virtuous on the internet pretending to be so enlightened. You say dumb shit and have the gall to act righteous about it. You wouldn't stand by this at all if it were someone close to you being accused of something that supposeldy happened 35 years ago and you know it.

No one claimed anyone was pro rape. That is just another one of your dishonest deflections and a creation of your imagination. Ironically you were the one questioning the victim in the Brock Turner thread. You question them when there is no “evidence” and you question them when there is. The only common theme here is you questioning alleged rape victims regardless of the circumstances.

Here’s your response in a thread about Turners sentencing. The guy took off running when confronted by two people that saw him doing it. Unlike you I bring receipts.

From the link in the OP-

I would guess the light sentence is probably because the girl was so drunk that she didn't even remember the assault. Who is to say she didn't agree to it?

Sorry, kid is probably a creep but there's a lot of doubt in that story.

Last edited:
old bill in trouble again

In 1986, when Lasha was working at the bell desk at the Las Vegas Hilton (now the Westgate), Cosby made contact again, saying he wanted her to come to Room 3000, the Elvis Presley Suite, at the hotel to take publicity photos with a photographer who was there. Cosby was with the photographer.

After the photos were taken, Cosby asked her to go into the bathroom and wet her hair and put on a hotel robe for more photos. Lasha kept a skort and a tank top on underneath. After the photos were done, the photographer left.

The lawsuit alleges that Cosby gave her a pill — a blue capsule he said was an antihistamine — and a glass of Amaretto after she blew her nose and said she had a sinus issue. He repeatedly asked her if she was OK.

The details below contained in the lawsuit documents are explicit and may not be appropriate for all readers.​

Cosby went behind Lasha and started rubbing her shoulders, and said she needed to lie down.

“He took her down a corridor to a bedroom and laid Plaintiff down on a bed. Cosby lay next to Plaintiff. Plaintiff at this time realized that she could not move. Her eyes were open and she was aware of what was happening but she could not do anything about it,” according to the lawsuit.

“Cosby started touching Plaintiff’s breasts and nipples and was humping on her leg and grunting. Then Plaintiff felt Cosby ejaculating on her leg,” the lawsuit alleges. After that, she passed out.

When she awoke, Cosby was repeatedly clapping his and saying, “Daddy says wake up,” according to the lawsuit.

Lasha was aware her clothes had been removed and Cosby had sex with her,
the law alleges.

“She noticed that her clothes were on a dresser along with a stack of $100 bills. Cosby told her to get dressed and that she had to leave now,” according to the lawsuit.

When she left, she told her sister and a friend what had happened.

Cosby called Lasha a few days later and asked how she was doing. She told him she was’t doing well and that she was crying. “Cosby then said people that talk too much can be quieted,” according to the lawsuit.

She lost her job at the Hilton and her modeling career never got off the ground. She believed Cosby used his influence to shut her out.

The lawsuit seeks compensatory and punitive damages from a jury trial, alleging sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of a minor, battery, assault, infliction of emotional distress and other claims.
The obvious question is why did it take her almost 40 years to remember she was assaulted?

Last edited:
Nope.

I laughed my ass off, but I had no idea what a POS he was. I don't think that knowledge was in the general public at all. He was just hilarious with a clean act.

"Spanish Fly" is supposed to make you horny (not a real thing AFAIK), not cause waking paralysis. This was Midazolam or something similar he'd give them so that they couldn't possibly fight back. What a cunt.

Honestly, the man was hugely popular, he didn't have to drug women to get action. Just an absolute deviant.
I believe one of his former girlfriends said even though she would have been willing to do anything he still drugged and raped her.

Back