Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

WOW.

1st game back in PUBG and he gets 12 kills AND the Chicken dinner.

<GinJuice>

He's at 387K viewers!!!!!

He'll need 900K more viewers to break the single channel viewership record. Regardless, for a personality streamer 400K viewers is quite insane!

249k right now, thats cool. I'll be watching Markstromtv though!

He'll need 900K more viewers to break the single channel viewership record. Regardless, for a personality streamer 400K viewers is quite insane!
Wait who had that record? Tyler1 broke the record with 480k viewers I thought

Wait who had that record? Tyler1 broke the record with 480k viewers I thought
Not 480.. and theres different rankings for personal and corportate channels. The cs tournament recently had a mil, but thats not the same as 1 guy streaming thats a whole tournament production

Totally forgot it was today, has he toned down the act some?

Seems his skill remains the same.

He doesn't have the same swag as before.

He doesn't have the same swag as before.
Champion Club nonsense and the flip phone calls from Lady Assassin lel

I watched some, he is still entertaining and has the same high production value. I wonder how much money he made yesterday? Someone said there was a 5k $ donation at one point. Jesuuuus Christ

Champion Club nonsense and the flip phone calls from Lady Assassin lel

I watched some, he is still entertaining and has the same high production value. I wonder how much money he made yesterday? Someone said there was a 5k $ donation at one point. Jesuuuus Christ

These guys should have a daily ticker somewhere showing the totals for the day. I bet he brought in $20K yesterday. Insane. Maybe that's why the wifey gave him a 2nd chance. Hate to ruin the gravy train I guess.

Who are these clowns just throwing money at him? I kind of get the $5 and under... kind of... ok, not really.

But the number of $50, $100 and even $500 donations just coming in. For what?

As for that $5K donation... really? Maybe that was from one of his sponsors. I can't see any individual actually doing that. I have decent job and I kind of choked this week shelling out $5,550 to replace our fence.

Seriously, it's mind boggling. Meanwhile, Cable TV continues to go down the toilet. Kids these days DGAF about watching real TV anymore.

I enjoyed it last night, champions club grew on me.

I enjoyed the robo doc intro.

Glad the casting desk is still there.

Did he have the vehicle green screen?

I enjoyed it last night, champions club grew on me.

I enjoyed the robo doc intro.

Glad the casting desk is still there.

Did he have the vehicle green screen?

He was riding a motor bike and switched to an overlay of him imposed with a speed bike graphic. If that's what you mean by vehicle green screen.

Back